What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/23/mark-zuckerberg-hawaii-land-lawsuits-kauai-estate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((zuckerberg)))

He's getting nervous about Trump and is worried that he might actually follow through on his threat to destroy the visa program that Zuckerberg is currently abusing.

OY VEY GOYIM
THESE MASSES ARE YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE

They are already closed.

He's a filthy kike. What do you expect?

god she is so fucking fine

I want to hit her fucking cervix and suck on those B cups so bad....are there any lewd pics of this panfaced gook out there?

Based. Also all refugees must be moved to Texas so they can live next to Bush.

>what did he mean by this

he meant that he's a nation-wrecking kike.

He's a fucking jew.

He's just mad Hawaiians won't pay for his wall.

He should offer to house them at his house.

>no walls on teh border! think of my potential custo.. i mean, the refugees
>builds a giant wall around his house
oh look a mega-rich person being a hypocrite

gross dude

Who gives a fuck about what he says

I'm sure mr zuckerjew wouldn't mind keeping his own door open to them first

I wonder if he'll put them up on the grounds of his house(s)

Why does he dress like a poor atheist? Seriously, slap a fedora on that cunt

why should i give a fuck about a man who basically shafted his friends in order to make millions off of what would become facebook the guys a hypocrite

he was smart enough to become the youngest billionaire.

There's a weird thing in tech companies where it's a status symbol to dress like a piece of shit because you can get away with it while plebs have to dress nice.

He mean that facebook needs more cheap programmers.

Says the man that made sure he had no next door neighbors by buying up all nearby houses near his house in America

Says the man erecting walls and sending lawsuits to his Hawaiian neighbors.

He's a jew, what else is new.

so just because some muh billionaire says muh feelings trump says hurtful things doens't mean i have to ;listen to it :/

is this the beginning of the end for Plebbook?

That is why he will never be president.

Zuck has poor speaking and dressing skills unacceptable outside the Silicon Valley bubble.

Gay dude

if I had a billion dollars youre damn right I would come to work in a bathrobe and barefoot.

He means he wants more (((diversity))) to (((enrich))) our (((melting-pot))) country.

If Trump and his cabinet does something about the Irish tax loophole and one of Trump's cabinet pick said to Congress that he would expand and empower the IRS to unprecedented levels so he could send the IRS to attack much more larger companies than before.

>tfw have a hotter wife then zuckercuck but I'm broke and he's a billionaire

>when the goyim figure out how to block bogans

I like how the question mark behind him makes him look really clueless

It means hes a jew and is trying to divert attention from his new home in hawaii on native land.

>look

This is the appropriate response to this shit.

Used to hang around some literal millionaire rich fags who would cry about the plight of the poor, niggers, and other groups, but they would never stop to give even a fucking dollar to poor people. Even when we came across a sun baked elderly couple sitting on the side of the road who lost everything in the recession, (he was still working before, but was laid off) I gave them what I could without leaving me without money and bullshit with them for a while, and these faggots who never shut the fuck up about their bullshit, would not even spare a quarter or talk to the people, they just stood together and gave me shit looks.

Most of these faggots who scream the loudest will help others, as long as people know they did it, and as long as it's ultimately on someone elses dime and doesn't affect their lives

Avoiding ugly subhuman gooks doesn't mean I'm gay, it means I have better options.

Mark Zuckerberg would LOVE for refugees to live right next door to him on his Hawaiian island.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/23/mark-zuckerberg-hawaii-land-lawsuits-kauai-estate

>will never go down in history as the inventor of Facebook
silver linings my friend

will he risking this way to kill a goose that lay golden eggs?

i mean targeting large companies, not just FB in particulary

Make SF great again. Kill the advertising technology (ADTECH) media advertising model.

This needs to be a populist movement esp in bay area.

2017 is year advertisers realize ad spend is waste of money esp digital.

Nobody trusts Google, FB, Twitter and Snap numbers. They need to allow 3rd parties to measure the effectiveness which is nil.

Advertising is tax on stupid and non tech savvy.

The demo digital advertising wants to target ( wealthy and educated) have opted out of advertising. The mouth breathers who remain don't have much value.

Let's make bay area more affordable and destroy the adtech bubble.

Desktop: chrome plus ublock origin or brave

Mobile: iOS use brave

Mobile: Android Firefox with ublock origin or brave.

Get people involved to use adblockers. Let's make this a populist movement.

------------

i worked for Facebook for 2 years AMA

shit taste detected

It will get global attention if Trump tweets about Zuck being the most unfriendly neighbor those Hawaiian people encountered since America took over Hawaii.

Hawaiian natives are already not referring Zuck by his name but the White Man/White Devil.

zuckerjew wants cheap labor to hoard more shekels

he is now living in hawaii? just interested what that jewish fuck is doing

This kike is going to make a run for it. Can we preemptively meme against this somehow? This NIMBY faggots really think that everyone around the world thinks like they do.

Zuckerberg is one of the most hypocritical cunts on the face of the earth and it is the duty of every user to point this out repeatedly.

How long before some Kikebook clone emerges promising safe space for Trumpkins like Gab.ai did to Twitter, only to slide into obscurity within a few months.

A very large part of success that is not talked about often is right place, right time. Not saying hard work and smart work are not a large part of it, but right place, right time ultimately decides if you make it, or become one of the many people "ahead of his time".

(((zuckerberg)))
why are the jews always trying to destroy our country?
Theyve been at it for generations now.

blech, keep that potbellied lemur to yourself

Silicon Valley has always created the biggest bubbles in American economy.

That isn't good.

For example, Microsoft was punished for what Amazon is doing today.

Amazon is using Bill Gates' original extend, embrace, extinguish plan before the Feds stepped in.

Really makes you think over why no big name tech company hasn't been grilled since the era of Bill Gates.

Is it because Congress owns too many tech stocks now and don't want Apple or Facebook to get financially hurt?

>autist who is basically a mod on a giant messageboard

So why am I supposed to value his opinion?

It's basically equivalent to moot giving his view. Meaningless.

He means "please listen to me, I'm a thieving jewish cuck with yellow fever"

I bet he would love to let refuges live IN his house. Maybe #RefugesForZuckerberg or #LetRefugesInYourHouse will help a little.

>Leaf
>offended by racist gook memes

yep, checks out.

Dude forget this kike the entire physics department at my uni wears Hawaiian shirts, short shorts and thongs (or in seppo speak: flip flops) to work

I love it

no he lives overlooking dolores park on the top of the hill

they also have a large home in Palo Alto, closer to Facebook HQ

the hawai'i location is just for the summer :^)

>Is it because Congress owns too many tech stocks now and don't want Apple or Facebook to get financially hurt?

Probably. Also has to do with the fact that the NSA is dependent on these companies for data collection.

"I look 12 years old and I want to be president"

>I might live long enough to hear he's died on the news
That's going to be one hell of a party

But too dumb to solve the refugee crisis himself apparently
Too busy trying to get them wifi balloons. Guess what cuckerburg, people can't fucking eat wifi...

"I want to flood white countries with brown people"

Academics are a different brand of retard.

kek

>wants rapefugees
>doesnt want people living in his land in hawaii

wew lad

I hope his wall has unsound construction from cheap labor and crumbles on one of his neighbor's children so he can be sued for ridiculous shekels

>you'll never assassinate Zuckerburg like you do in GTA5

honestly when will top corporate heads start getting hit and why has it not happened yet? people not mad enough?

(((Cuckerberg tricks)))

what alternative do you suggest?

This plan of yours won't gain traction unless you provide an alternative advertising model.

>Y-you must leave the door open for these people to come in to your home!
>While I sue and run these Hawaiians off their land.
Exactly. Typical rich hypocrite celebrity.

I know nothing of Hawaiians but I'd assume that they tend to be better behaved than mudslime savages?

he means
>i am the enemy

He meant that having a personal security detail makes it so the he doesn't have to care.

Need to push for legislation requiring all public officials to place assets in a blind trust using all the anti-trump propaganda over his assets as fuel for the fire.

#NoTrustUntilBlindTrust or some shit
#NoTrustWithoutBlindTrusts

it has nothing to do with the people, its the fact that this jew wants people in but he doesnt want to help them. i really know nothing about hawaiians. but they probably are better than rapefugees

>Implying the people orchestrating hits aren't in cahoots with the tech leaders.
>Find a tech leader that isn't a good goy

But he wants to kick the Hawaiians off his property, fucking hypocrite

why's he talking that cunt. shut your dirty mouth jew

The same day he dropped his lawsuit

(((Pure coincidence)))

>You'ld
What

it starts with accountability

these companies are actively partaking in FRAUD

they know their numbers are fake.

it does not matter.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jealous subhuman gentiles as a reason for antisemitism in action. Good luck, Mark!

>Crossing out part of something he actually said
>Le no le Reddit lelelele (o_o)
Fucking triggers me every time.

I don't know the follow up, but George Lucas' neighbors wouldn't let him build a studio near his house, so he got approval for low income housing in the same area.

Push to end advertising politically
Paint advertising as disproportionately burdening poor undereducated communities by doing a small survey to determine whether they purchased the cheapest available item and how much they overpaid due to buying something that they saw advertised. Link it to healthcare and you've struck gold because you just identified companies prioritizing profits over public well-being.

To do so without legislation, see if sessions has a history of fucking anyone over false advertising and get him to take a large company to task. After an example is made of one company the others will straighten up for a while.

Send the refugees to Mexico it's such a nice place

I heard the artist made those corrections. Funny either way.

Wow that's a big guy

Then he can let refugees reside there when he's not using it.

Probably much nicer than the concentration camps they're presently detained in

For you.

>wahh wahh how will I get my cheap spic and Indian labor now!

Cuckerberg is going to run against Trump.

As long as someone corrects the record

of course he does, he gets more money out if it.