He doesn't look quiet right with his jacket buttoned

He doesn't look quiet right with his jacket buttoned

*you're

God how tiring it must be to wear a suit every fucking day for the majority of your life. Trump rarely is seen wearing anything but a goddamn suit, I feel sorry for the bastard. Even Obama occasionally wore different things other than a suit.

Well tailored suit is extremely comfy

>wearing the same shit everyday
Cool.
Dressing up is a chore.

This is true and it makes you feel in charge besides being comfy

suit is so black it looks like theres of gaping maw into the void where his legs are

you just KNOW

Navy blue suits suck. There I said it.

she has weirdly thin legs and big feet

He can button it because now he doesn't have to wear a bulletproof vest every day.

Forcing the British Prime Minister to stand under a Portrait of General Washington. We've come a long way.

This.

good suits can be pyjama-tier comfy.

Me on the left.

Actually they're standing next to Churchills bust

uh, f am....

Actually they're standing next to Churchills bust

And off to the side General George Washington looms. He never thought he'd see the day.

Can't unsee those duck legs

and pointy feet, seems dangerous

He's seen wearing regular clothes before, even jeans.

Why do you burgers feel the need to shit on people you're supposed to make allies with, especially when you're doing it to stand up against globalist marxism like the EU? Let it go already.

*quite

>she's wearing orange
is she /ourgal/?

Holy fuck her feat are huge. They are like 1.5 trump feet.

L-lewd...

Why do women keep wearing red around trump? do they seriously think trump seeing red will make weaken him?

ITT: neets who cant be bothered to get their fatasses out of their bunk beds to put on a pair of sweatpants

>BLM, SJW
>FAIL

>Rebrand
>Anarcho

Red is the Jews only weakness

that's why the Nazis had red armbands

BIG FEET