What does Sup Forums think about Vice?

What does Sup Forums think about Vice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuck tv and magazine. Used to be interesting till they started spouting bullshit

Used to be good. Garbage now

Maybe if they made it less obvious they could have gotten away with their agenda, but they overplayed their hand.

Turned gay as fuuuuckkk

subtle redpills
youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM

Used to be cutting-edge journalism

Now its white-guilt Brooklyn hipster trash

2014:
vice>michael tracey

current year:
michael tracey > vice

They interviewed the 5 guys+burger bitch and disabled comments at her requests.

Can't get more cuck than that.

Their videos are centre-left propaganda at best and radical cultural marxist vies of American foreign policy at best.

Their site is Buzzfeedian garbage.

>bitch

uh

cucked ever since they got bought out

bottom of the barrel clickbait

used to be good, now its just leftist and cuck propaganda

this

It was cool when they traveled to Africa and the ME but now it's trash

Used to read it a lot for articles that really felt like the reporters and journalists were sticking their neck out to report on.

Now it's absolutely garbage.

Have you noticed too, with Vice being one of the first, that online they have this constant scroll on their site with shorter, clickbait articles?

I don't know if they still let Johnny Ryan draw cartoons for it, it wouldn't surprise me if they found him too offensive now.

They used to be cruel and the fashion dos and don't were really funny.

It's a husk. Vice isn't Vice now.

It's free and I don't even fucking read it.

It was shit and now its even bigger shit

Hahahaha

It's not Vice. It's Buzzfeed wearing Vice's hollowed out corpse.

On youtube Munchies is ok.

>Johnny Ryan

dropped years ago

Used to be good, now you have to sift through hundreds of articles to find something interesting that isn't about being a proud slut

Bunch of edgy hipsters

Yeah basically this.
They still have a few good things. Jason Leopold, for instance, filed the FOIA request that helped start Hillary's email scandal, and he still writes for them.
But generally, they sold out and are disappointing cucks.

>assuming a retail employee GIVES A FUCK if someone is actually stealing

Regular Jew media written in hipster lingo.

Is it because Michael Tracey improved or did VIce get worse?

This. I saw a fucking article the other day about "Hidden Niggers", and how it was somehow whitewashing.
One of the actors isn't even white. Fuck their cuck bullshit. All the anti-trump articles only prove how bullshit they are.

libcuck bought and paid for mouthpiece

This.

Watching their old documentaries and comparing it to theclickbait shit they post now is.. kind of sad really. Now they're just another cog in the libcuck propaganda machine.

Good on gavin for leaving when he did. There's many valid criticisms to be made of him but he stuck to his principles.

gas now is what i think.

All you faggots saying 'hurr durr it used to be good durr', what you really mean is 'I used to like it and now I dont'.

Fucking burgers I swear. Also
>1 post by this ID
saged

Absolute shit, they ruin interesting subjects with shitty articles I don't bother checking them now

subversion

Their coverage of the Ukraine war was pretty good at the time.

I did not know about it, until it was a pile of shit.

Agreed.
Vice when it was fucking around with caveguns in Pakistan or Liberian cannibals was real good.

Now it's low-tier Buzzfeed taffed by internet shills, with the exception of the people in Syria. That stuff is solid, I'll give them that.

(((Vice)))

Buzzfeed tier

+ drugs are cooli oolio

Kisses the lefty ass

WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK!!?

One reason more to bomb the shit out of the 'nited states of 'murrikkka, eh?

Pls tell me that article is actual bait.