New state

Okay burgers, if you had to move from the state you live in now, what state would you move to?

Jefferson

Oh a real state? Utah.

Florida.

From Oregon to Montana.

California back to Oklahoma where I was born boy. Not even a tough question at all.

South Dakota.
No state income tax. Cold keeps out the undesirables. average IQ is bretty gud.

I will only move to oklahoma, just to concur it.

Pls tell your present state also. And if you have lived in other states past tell them too. I will profile you for my Uni essay about political views based on geopolitical locations

fuck off with your sociology homework khan

go make your own thread

Idaho probably

Alaska is also like this

Currently in Iowa. Great state.

I'm in Michigan but Pennsylvania seems comfy.

from Massachusetts to Florida

stfu Carlsberg eating homoOP always homo haha we would ANNIHILATE you in 2 days and we are whiter than you because we are more northern.

Minnesota

Move to Texass so I could potentially slip across the border and begin a new life. Things are pretty shitty right now and can't talk to anyone I know about it because to them I'm the asshole who makes fun of people.

Oklahoma

How's corn fields and skate parks?

wa to alaska. it's like washington, but without the fucking tree hugging fucking faggots and weedbros.

From Pennsylvania, back to Maine where I was born. I miss it.
It's okay. Not great, not bad. Stay out of Philly, obviously, Erie is like a time capsule from 1975, Pittsburgh is cool but has a nigger and pollution problem. The vast majority of the state is rural and forested. Very innawoods friendly

You don't want to move to Texas.
t. Texas

I would move to Oklahoma to get married to qt3.1415 and have successful careers

Nowhere. I'll stay right here in Florida, thank you. We're literally a paradise with endless summer and palm trees and beautiful beaches.

you structure your sentences like a middle schooler

>1+1=69 haha get it the sex position 1=girl +boy haha

Colorado

I would move to montana or wyoming, both beautiful states. Id be moving from missouri.

kikes and cubans everywhere

I'm moving from California to Colorado at the end of the month , California is irreversibly compromised

better that butthurt protesters destroying cities, daily shootings and chimpouts. Give me a sleepy midwestern town anyday, at least the people aren't completely degenerate and keep the fuck to themselves.

t. southern Illinoisan. I like where I'm at.

I am so sorry about it but don't ever speak bad about Finland because we don't own anybody anything and no-one has any reason to criticize us about anything. We can discuss like this also but it kills the spirit of conversation pretty badly. You don't get laid writing like a autist.

Old meme.

From Tennessee to Texas or Kentucky

Yeah, but everybody carries concealed here, so it's not a problem. You get a complimentary CCP and Gun upon entrance.

God Bless Florida

fuck off, stay in your shithole

you're gonna go kike up colorado with your commie gun control no doubt. fuck californians you should all be gassed.

This. I will actually be moving back to CO in a month. I'm currently in Cali though so almost anywhere is better than this hellhole.

We can dislike you if we can't, you Commie fucking rat bastard.

I hate Finland now.

From Ohio/Texas/Idaho/Ohio again, would move to South Dakota right now

So Dak ain't to bad, and yes niggers don't like the cold.

want*

sounds comfy

I own guns brah

New York, any of the new england states

I vacation in texas though, you fuckers know how to party.

Same with missouri except for now you dont need a ccw to carry

Washington here.

>rural Oregon outback
>Inside Passage Alaska
>Bitter Root region Montana

yeah single shot 22lr most likely

youre good finfag, I can't really say too much, your country hasn't completely gone to shit like your neighbors
yet

Louisiana -> Vermont

Also, I never learned Spanish, so my job opportunities are limited here , it's all spics and nigger here anymore

Already did that, from jew york to beautiful Arizona.

What The Actual Fuck. No man has reached his political views closer to Hitler than I have. I shut Commies down in 5 seconds, speaking or with action, no matter. I love you brother Burger maybe we can fix this mess I created. I am so sorry.

I'm moving over there just for that. See you in a couple months.

Also Kek blesses our relationship it seems like.

I had to send all my guns ahead of me because California passed new laws that banned most of my shit

some middle states

somewhere i'll be able to ride my horse without sighting a nigger

drunken rage posting aside, hopefully the wall will solve it and the beaner menace will be no more.

I fucking hate Illinois. We don't want your roodypoos.

California to Virginia. Fuck California

Arizona, Texas, or Montana depending on job availability.

i loathe california with an unmatched passion. i would literally nuke it if i had the codes.

It's no meme you all really hate those tickets don't you. I feel bad for Coloradans, because every douche canoe in this country considers you the go-to spot right now.

South Dakota to Idaho for hunting and Snowmobiling.

took me a few seconds cause I'm batshit tired
>then kekedsoloud.jpg

I hope, but there's just too many in California, I think a wall would be to little too late for this state

cali scum needs to stay out of wa. it's bad enough as it is right now.

well we're deporting their illegal gib seeking asses so that should help.

>I love you too brother Kaalikääryleet

IT's the cheap land you can buy by the acre in the middle of fucking nowhere, also it's more white then a lot of other states

Either Nevada, Texas, or Florida I guess. I don't know much about other states' weather and money prospects but at least I'd be able to use rifles that aren't limited to 5 rounds per mag or shitty unremovable mags cause Californians are too retarded and fall for buzzwords that incite fear: bullet button, fully semi-automatic, deadly assault rifle, collapsable, and high capacity rounds+mags.

You don't hate illinois, you hate chicago.
So does the rest of Illinois.
So much so that the entire state except 3 or 4 counties voted conservative because the drain of chicago makes the rest of the state look bad.
remove chicago and its another Iowa

Also, Jerry Brown is a fucking criminal.

Oy, I didn't know there were so many calfags here, how close are you to the real liberal cities?

Seems like housing is going to boom in colorado, need to get some construction going in hipster neighborhoods

I like the land and the weather and the culture in Northern Non-Urban NY, but holy fuck being tied to ruled by and associated with NYC is fucking suffering if you are a centrist libertarian.

Yeah, you're right. It's sad to see Chicago hold the entire state hostage.

>The vast majority of the state is rural and forested.

this is true but the Susquehanna valley is basically north baltimore these days.

You realize this is true of basically all states and their capitals/biggest cities. Big blue city, wide red countryside.

I'm planning on moving to Oregon, so that

>Unironically calls himself a centrist libertarian

You deserve everything the NYC cesspool throws at you.

Boise fag here, besides the gun laws, idaho fucking blows

From Arizona, I'd either move to New Hampshire or South Carolina

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, faggot.

Its only this way in a few, cities are usually more left leaning, yes, but only for a few states do the biggest cities decide the entire state. chicagos massive population outnumbers a decidedly conservative state, unlike commiefornia or jewyork, its one of the most politically polarized states, so much that many of the previous governers of illinois (mostly liberal) decided to live in chicago instead of the provided house in springfield, in central illinois, which is much less liberal. alot of the previous were governers of chicago, not illinois. And from there we saw the beginnings of Obama.

I live in Georgia so maybe somewhere midwest lowa or Indiana or somewhere in the south that's whiter than this shithole. I have family in Missouri but from what I can tell they have a similar situation as Georgia ie niggers taking over the suburbs.

Wtf are you actually talking about?
There are tons of outdoor activities you can do in Idaho. The city is clean and safe. The people of Idaho generally are more conservative and also nice. I could go on.
So again what are you talking about?
P.S I used to live there and I'll probably go back

Probably some rural part of Washington state

what sent you to germany, studies, a job, other

It's a long story. Anyway I am truly not a fan of the political atmosphere and the people here so when the time is right I'm going to gtfo.

Ahhh, the South never changes.

Anyway I'm Californian, would want to move to Alaska considering all these mofos making me claustrophobic.

>Freedom is bad.
>Not trying to force my morals on other people is bad.
A Fucking Leaf.

good idea, wouldn't want to miss whats to come

if the next 8 years are like the previous week,
america will be well on the road to recovery

From Texas to Texas. If I'm not allowed to do that then Texas to Utah.

>tfw wouldnt be in Dixie

From Texas to Texas

>guns
>cars
>low humidity

what state fits this?

wyoming? utah?

So true, Ameribro. I finally have hope for the future of the USA

Wyoming.

Idaho

>brother