You are fucking disgusting altright

You are fucking disgusting altright

TL;DR: BAIT
ONE ANTIFA SHOT ANOTHER ANTIFA BECAUSE HE WAS DUMB

oy vey its like annudh shoah

Almost everything in that post is incorrect, talk about fake news

>Implying antifaggots don't give people cause to be in fear for their life

No it was a fat, unemployed asian alt-right moron who shot an IWW member and computer programmer.

>pepe flag

maybe they were right calling pepe a hate symbol

How can a gay jewish race-mixer be a Nazi?

It's only "fake news" if it doesn't fit into a liberal narrative. Regardless of the truth

apparently it's required these days

Hes right though. You winning is not an option. So we must continue.

something privilege something something

This is a Reddit/Facebook/German poster.

>>anti-fa peacekeeper
That's like calling Genghis Khan a pacifist.

to quote one news agency

>the arguments turned to shoving and then punches, and Hatewatch reported that “Black Bloc” protesters punched an aggressive Donald Trump supporter in the mouth and shot him in the face with a blue paint ball.

so lemme get this straight, you punch someone, then shoot them with a fucking paintball in the face, and you are surprised when you get shot by a real gun? wtf?

all of you "bloc" and antifa faggots deserve everything you get. i personally cannot wait for the real killing to begin so i can kill you little faggots with impunity.

another one who cant recognize a tumblrurl...

mossad

>shooter was asian
>let go due to self defense

Welcome to the rice fields motherfucker.

This is why women should not be allowed to use the internet even under male supervision.

My 8 year old daughter was just shot by alt-right nazis. And then a gay jew continued his speech. This is unacceptable in my America!

Even though every one of these faggots is filming the police when people get arrested, there's no footage of this?

No, some fuckhead protestor got violent and was shot. Why? Because they were anarchists, and assaulted many other people.

0 other protestors were assaulted.

>a single shot that many did not even hear
Guess how I know OP never handled a gun before

did you watch the vid, guy assaulted him then got shot

>How can a gay jewish race-mixer be a Nazi?

Because Milo spits out the HIV+ nigger semen while, normal ANTIFAs and leftists swallow it.

"Fucking goyim scum !" He aggressivly yells at his computer monitor