JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. HIS FUCKING ORDERS WENT INTO EFFECT

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. HIS FUCKING ORDERS WENT INTO EFFECT

There's absolute fucking chaos right now, Muslim families are trying to get back to their loved ones and they can't get back into the country

I'm fucking crying my eyes out right now reading these stories, I have never been so fucking ashamed to be a white American. I know every time I'm in public, people think I voted for him. This is fucking horrible

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aayoub
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-order-blocks-green-card-visa-holders-airports-article-1.2957910
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fuck them and fuck you, cuck

So maybe they should take their families and go back to their shithole?

Fpbp

>Literally shaking after a president does what he promised to do
wew

Kick fucking ass, man.
Get rid of those goddamn muslims and make them go back to the shitholes they made.

>white

this just made me laugh.

This is nice. Praise the lord.

Are you literally shaking too?

Guess mudslimes should have done something about that terrorist problem they have.

Hahahahaha gtfo

I'm sure this is not an over reaction at all.

We all know how level headed lefties are.

fuck them and fuck you

I've never been happier. Against an overwhelming global cuckening for illegal immigration and """refugees""", America stands nearly alone in saying NO.

AMERICA NO!

If this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up

IT'S HAPPENING

>chaos in the air
>muslim
What did he mean by this?

Good thing my Muslim father is a citizen and voted for trump because of taxes lol

Best timeline

I am so fucking erect right now and I'm not even Kidding.

I can't wait to wear my MAGA hat on my flight in the morning. I hope I trigger someone and they get arrested

Beautiful! Well done Trump!

No Ban of Saudi Arabia.

Trump is a (((controlled))). Only anti Israel countries like Iran and Syria are banned.

All smiles

kek

The winning will never stop

its only been a fucking week

ahah
hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAhAHHAHAHA

I hope we put your family in camps

TAKE THEIR COATS!
OUT! OUT! OUT!

2017 is going to be a wild ride boys

Why can't my country have nice things like this?

haha

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
GLORY TO TRUMP, BLOOD FOR THE GOD EMPEROR, SKULLS FOR THE IRON THRONE

>1 post by this id
Nothing to see here folks, move along

>falling for this bait

This calls for masturbation and my best lube!

The House of Saud are all jews, son

>people this weak aren't dead yet
Feels bad man

Good. Fuck Muslims.

Couldn't care less about subhuman mudslimes. They're getting a taste of their own medicine, the stupid goat fuckers.

Nah it makes sense they aren't banned, Egypt's Morsi has already said he supports Trump so I'm sure he's in line with him to counter terrorism and it's not much of a threat as a country since there's no real immigrants from it, Saudi speaks for itself, they're a US puppet and if he tells them to make sure to not send over any terrorists, they'll make damn sure not to, Turkey just isn't a problem at all, Turkish refugees are non-existent and extremists in the country aren't really so much a thing except for the Kurds who are still allies of the US

lmao this is great

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Obama should get in front of the media and call on true Americans to resist. National civil disobedience. He is still our last legit elected President, I don't care what far right pantshitters say.

We surround mosques, shut down travel, make an underground railroad for Muslims trying to come here.

We can't wait four fucking years to get rid of this idiot.

I mean, did they think he was just joking? Although I do believe this post is bait.

>Muslim families are trying to get back to their loved ones and they can't get back into the country
Good.

> I know every time I'm in public, people think I voted for him. This is fucking horrible
Oh no, user. That's sad. How often did you try to write that sentence without laughing?

they had a full year to prepare for this, dont pity idiots

ahhh, our ancestors are celebrating in Valhallah as we speak. daily reminder we still have 8 more fucking years of glory

This is a Facebook/Redditor poster.

Paid shill

Why the fuck would you be traveling to countries at war?

How can you even type that with a straight face?

Wear a bowtie and make it classier!

Anglo sphere in general is saying no.

Feels good man.

we shouldn't be letting non-citizens go to somalia, iran, etc and come back anyway

what good can come of that

Great. And the rest into camps. Trump really made america great again
KILL ALL MUSLIM

It sucks that there is literally no chance any of this is true. Honestly. Wish it was true.

twitter.com/aayoub

There are Christians there too.

>Saudi speaks for itself, they're a US puppet and if he tells them to make sure to not send over any terrorists, they'll make damn sure not to

>2001+16
>trusting the Wahabbist Jew

>1 post by this ID

STOP TRAINING THE BOTS

>We can't wait four fucking years to get rid of this idiot.
That's where you are wrong kiddo, its going to be eight years.

>We
the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

This is the best shit ever. Now my chances for a green visa I applied last year are even greater.

Weird me too

lmfao
that's awesome

Why don't you go back to Europe then Neanderthal

In order for America's Hat to have nice things, it must first build enormous letters spelling MAGA visible from the moon.

I didn't realize CTR still had a budget, old man soros must be digging into his change jar.

>CONFIRMED
>MORE REPORTS
>no source
Really knocks my block.

best timeline

Their still considered an ally. It's going to take more maneuvering before they will be banned.

EAT SHIT MUDKIKES

Pathetic.

Are you literally shaking?

>America stands nearly alone in saying NO

Not alone. BRExit happened because the UK was getting sick and tired of EU rules on free movement and illegal immigrants.

Nice.

mudslimes btfo and ameriga most based nation on earth officially

we thought poland was pretty based but they aren't dealing with the pressures usa is. and still the madman did it. MAGA

we are fast approaching peak smug

lol

>chaos in airport and air
fake news, nobody that needs a visa goes to an airport or a plane without it

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Greencard holding welfare leeching piece of shit mudslimes travelling the world while the average American family cannot afford to take a family vacation

Fucking good. Trump is the fucking man

Fuck that's good

That gave me a mighty chuckle.

gullible fag

Anyone else loosing sleep from all the winning?

Always eager to see what new gift the god emperor has granted us.

>last legit elected President

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-order-blocks-green-card-visa-holders-airports-article-1.2957910

>people who had already landed were being sequestered at airports and told they have to return to their point of origin.

Didn't you hear? brexit is dead. cucked by courts and weak politicians.

God you are such a faggot.

>literally crying

Go an hero yourself for all of us please, you worthless liberal nigger.

He works fast ftw was Obama doing for 8 years straight.

you spelt cunt wrong friendo

How can the rest of the world compete?

Dual citizenship needs to be abolished altogether.

That's pretty funny gotta admit.