As an American, what are my chances of finding a good wife in Germany?

As an American, what are my chances of finding a good wife in Germany?

I make decent six figure salary. I'm pretty good looking by American standards, very white. I feel like I fit in better with Germans than with Americans, and am learning the language as fast as I can. Thinking of taking six months or so off to live in my great grandfather's home in the Saar.

Be honest with me, mein duesche bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8?IR=T
youtu.be/9tY_JbgMMUU
youtube.com/watch?v=RfGTXea7vgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>
>by American standards, very white.
>white

THere are no chrisitans left in germany. Only muslims, fedoras and pagans.

Not worried about religion. I've got to convert whoever I marry to White nationalism - I'm pretty sure I can bring a good woman around to Christ.

>about as much chance as a shitskin becoming a pope.

Its like everywhere else. Earn enough money and start lifting.
>Saar
Better learn french.

>Be honest with me, mein duesche bros.
Now here's my honest thoughts:

Your people destroyed the German people because your people valued protecting and servig the jews more than their ancestral lands (if you didn't know, the US used to have a majority of German descendants). Every American is a traitor to the German nation, either by fighting in the war, or by abandoning Germany afterwards out of personal convenience. Nothing on this planet disgusts me more than Americans and if I had a button that would wipe you out, I'd push it.

On the other hand, I see no reason why you shouldn't marry a German woman. They're equally as cancerous as you, and after destroying the German nation and stomping on its remains by still occupying it after 70 years - honestly, why stop now?

Damn. Well, like, I'm still going to take one of your women I guess. Hope things work out better for the German people in future. Maybe avoid weak allies and wars on two fronts.

>am learning the language as fast as I can
>mein duesche
Also:
-the Saarland is the capital of incest here
-big cities are filled to the brim with shitskins, who are slowly outbreeding us
-politicians are cucked, AfD will reach like 15% at best in parliamentary elections
-patriotism is considered "literally Hitler" by large parts of the population (in Westgermany), people will look at you funny if you put up a German flag in front of your house
-the east, where AfD reaches better numbers and patriotism is more widely accepted is way less prosperous, also there will be quite some people who will not like you just for being American
-can't see our women being much different than white women in America
Now that you guys actually elected Trump, I can't think of any good reason to move here

Yeah sure
German women are easy.
I am a super sperg and I never not had a girlfriend.

verpiss dich wir sind voll

>white nationalism
>Christ

pick one

>German women
>good wife

Biggest joke I've heard on here for a while
German women are degenerated cheating feminist whores
I just banged a "happily" married woman a couple days ago,that's what you should be expecting if you want a German wife
Sure there some decent ones but those wouldn't marry a degenerated USKEK

Pretty sure the women I saw were far more attractive than the American norm. Sounds like a shitshow, but I would be planning to move back to the states afterward. Really too bad about the incest. If I'm honest, I can't say I'm too surprised. No one in my family is all fucked up or anything, but there's always been some hillbilly nature to us. Tfw untermensch.

Also, I'm drunk and can't spell. Entschuldigung.

Come to the east.
With a six figure salary you can live very comfortable in the best city neigbourhoods here. But please don't expect us to give in to your christ delusion. Atheism and Nationalsim rule around here.
Definitely don't go to the west if you don't want to have to live in a very remote village. Everything resembling a city there is browner than a basar in Constantinople.

You'd better to convert to Islam, I heard German women love that sooooo much! You may even rape them whenever you want!

I hope you find out she got fucked by a refugee decadesinto the marriage.

Why do you want to leave the states?

what you don't get is that no one gives a fuck about their ancestral lands in the US, save for maybe to black folk and the jews. it's about the future, and the future sure as hell aint in europe.

>it's about the future, and the future sure as hell aint in europe.
Best of luck to you and may your diversity be your strength, kike puppet.

Amischwein living in Deutschland here lad, AMA. I would, undoubtedly, move to Ostdeutschland. It's significantly better than the west in every way (bar the disgusting accent). I love seeing monthly AfD and PEGIDA rallies.

I appreciate it muh ancestral lands man. We'll need all the best wishes we can get, because we actually work.

Unless you're fluent in German you don't even stand a chance. Good looking by American standards might mean you look like a mongrel by ethnic German standards. So even finding a wife in Germany could prove challenging, but you're going for a GOOD wife. While the pendulum is swinging right in most countries Germany is lacking behind. The women aren't that great aside from good looks, you're better off trying to find a good wife in a rural State.

Besides German women won't make a commitment to you after 6 months. Unless they're gold-diggers or marry you for a visa.

Just the neighbor's thoughts.

I will always support the Fatherland
Schmidts > Smiths

Where in the east?

I have a brother about an hour south of Leipzig

Ok dude this is just delusional. Religion is dead among whites in Europe, someone has to be heavily indoctrinated for them to still believe in Christ. And once they snap out of it, they're not gonna get back into it.

This,
I don't know how Americans can live with the fact that instead of allowing a world without jews lead by glorious Germans and Nippons, they decided to cut parts of their dicks off and support their (((greatets ally))) what ultimately lead to what we have now.

if you're a nigger or a somali muslim
i would say: breddy gud

None. Americans are hated everywhere. Stick to marrying your sister, you diabetic white piece of trash.

>I feel like I fit in better with Germans than with Americans

Germany is cucked you retard so if you fit in with Germans your cucked its basic math

>it's another patriotic dipshit denies all the problems with his country episode
Yeah, seen that one already.

>Americans are hated everywhere
yeah that's totally the gist I got when I travelled and everyone was super interested in me being american and which state I was from.

y'all just tryna hate on our steez cuz we duh muhfuckin best.

looks like I triggered another cringe fag boy european. go on your 3 hour lunch break already.

stop fucking our Fräuleins

Dude, everybody hates Americans, of course people are going to be nice to a tourist because you're exotic and don't want to make a bad name for their country, but deep down everybody hates Americans. You are the source of all degeneracy in the modern world and everybody knows it.

I'm sure you're some kind of Mgtow beta cunt that thinks that he'll have a better chance with a German girl, because they were nice to you when you traveled to München in your summer vacations.

Well you should move to the east of germany if you want to find a female white nationalist. Brandenburg/Sachsen avoid Berlin and the further west you gi the mire liberal people are. Bavaria is also fine. But without the Bavarian dialect you will never integrate fully. Also avoid big cities.

The US has still majority german background citizen by far. Its the biggest ethnic group in the US after that Irish.

Yeah, you got me, I'm outraged right now about the notion that I'm having a 3 hour lunch break.

>The US has still majority german background citizen by far.
I doubt that

Nah, they love us, and you know it. Also I'm not OP, and do not have delusions grandeur of settling down with some girl in a foreign country. Besides I would never live in Europe. It's really only a place for vacationing, which is what even the citizens do there on a daily basis.

There's pride in being American. It means being apart of the best country in the world, and you much ancestry autists are jealous of that because your countries have abandoned this line of thinking long ago.

This is basically true. Sachsen is pretty based honestly. Bavarians also aren't really Germans

Tbh, you'll probably never find an open white nationalist woman in German. I've never seen one. I do, however, have a premonition that a number of women are hiding their power level. That being said, that number is 1/1000 of every woman I meet.

You underestimate the purity of the mid west fly over states. businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8?IR=T 115 million americans have a german background

Reminder that your Fräuleins belong to big NZ cock.

When I traveled to Europe all the German girls were on my American nuts. Was embarrassing sometimes actually because it was a family trip and I couldn't even buy a fucking soda without German girls coming over and talking to me. The French were fucking assholes though for the most part and Italian women didn't seem interested.

German used to be the most widely spoken second language in the U.S. before the brown wave of death came in from the south.

> big NZ cock

luckily there is no such thing.

Yeah this isn't true

German women don't like American men oh wait the only 3 German women I know are married or engaged to American men

I don't believe YOUR story though

>115 million americans have a german background
That's not the majority then. Also, your own link says 49,206,934 Germans.

Because the girls notice and like to make fun of betas its hilarious to watch.

You're deluded as fuck and this thread is riddled with BS fantasies.
Everybody hates Americans for being loud, naive, pompous, unable to reason, unable to learn the local language

Back to your basement Shlomo.

german girls played a trick on me like that too. they came up to me and sucked my dick. it was hilarious to watch.

Thata drug addict welfare trash gold diggers that go to military men, thats why you know them.

not the absolute majority. But the biggest ethnic group. means no other ethnic background is more prevalent. I had add block and could not check the link so I tried to remember the number which was obviously false.

>loud, naive, pompous, unable to reason

kinda sounds like youre all a bunch of weak pussies. in fact it doesn't just sound like that, it's actually fact.

Your sister isnt german i thought we cleared that out already?

you don't have to be mad.

I agree completely.

Normal chances as long as you speak German I think. Haven't met many women with foreign husbands who don't speak german.

Prepare for less income, making 6 figures is harder here than in the US. Stuff is cheaper though.

I dunno man, German girls have pretty high standards. They do love Americans though...

>going for german women

Lmao

they look like men and talk with neu-deutsche türkisch language (alter, yo, etc) you get the idea

I think it's a fool's errand to attempt to find a wife in Germany. Most of them are Russian/Muslim rape babies anyways. It's far easier to find a Christian and/or White Nationalist wife in the USA. Europe is already ticking down ready to explode. They're gone. Unless you have a time machine your chances are slim to none. Europe is fucked. It's over.

>German girls have pretty high standards.
HAHHA HAHAHAHAHAH

well said

german women are horrible

You faggots are projecting hard. Are you mad you can only get German girls like this? youtu.be/9tY_JbgMMUU

>I'm pretty good looking by American standards
>very white.
>to live in my great grandfather's home in the Saar
I can tell you are a faggot
1. American standards: don't be fat
2. Very white: there is no "very white"
3. Fucking Saarland
>what are my chances of finding a good wife in Germany?
Around 0.25% for one German women in western Germany only like the BBC of American GIs, then you are going to the Saarland which is full of roasties.

If your talking about genetics this doesn't even count the German genes in the Anglos, the Scots-Irish, the French and Spaniards. I'm a hardcore nationalist because my Mexican mothers ancestors brought Swabian genes over from northern Spain and mixed that with my German and Scots-Irish dad.

german women have no standarts

t. dated several of them

t. neckbeard

I think you missed the joke senpai.

sheit, i didnt watch your webm, now I did

Ok Kääsroller

you can see in her face that she has had at least 10 Big black cocks

she has that 1000 cock stare

>Nah, they love us, and you know it.
they fucking hate you, really

why would you want to marry a german? theyre literally the most cucked whites you could ever meet in this era

It's kind of mean to hate all Americans :/

Stop projecting your inability to find hot women and your BBC cuck fetish onto others. You're an embarassement for your country.

Im engaged to a russian girl i simply know how things are going here, stay mad.

>it's about the future, and the future sure as hell aint in europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=RfGTXea7vgI

see non americans want us all to be just like them. quiet, boring, lame, and ashamed.

you would know

thats just not true dude and you know it, they have all had a taste of the BBC
i am speaking from experience

>Implying I said German women have standards

OP asked what is the chance of finding a good wife in Germany
Emphasis being
>good wife
The chance of finding a good German wife in the Saarland is 0.25%

In other parts it's slightly higher probably

If you move to the city it's going to be hard enough to find a German woman, let alone a good one.

You're not going to find a good woman in any city anywhere. Get yourselves a farm girl, lads.

Why the fuck would you move to the 2nd most cucked country on earth if yours isn't the 1st?

>not acting like niggers
>weak

Americans anno 2017, people.

>be mongrel quadroon americunt in basement
>wanting turkogerman girls

Kek. I'll enjoy my slav queen then.

Have fucked girls from the countryside, they have no standards and are loose as fuck.

Literally every massive slut I've met in Germany is either from the countryside or suburbia.

Germans are subhuman leftists and their women are even worse. Your chances are to find a woman who will marry you immediately, get greencard and then dump you

Need to add this to my Germany is fucked collection.

I'll bet you wish your girls were still brainwashed with religion, literally the only thing that prevents them from being whores.

Shame but all women require a leash of sorts or they go off rails.

German women are for the most part ugly, non-feminine, feminist, opinionated, repulsive money and career-obsessed cunts. They are experts in making themselves unattractive. They don't want to cook for their men, no children, and they start to slut it up early on.

>brainwashed

keep thinking that. the truth is that christianity leads to a better life for the individual and for society as a whole. the real brainwashed people are the ones who are vehemently against christianity because they read the bible and take every passage literally, because they are closed minded.

Germany is dead, leave it to rot until it fractures and we true descendants worthy of carrying the name Germanic can annex the remains.

If Germans are nice we might even give them a spot in our swamps with some tullips and a windmill when the time comes.

if you want to be cucked go to /b

stating that you make good money and are good looking shows immaturity. not yet bro.

see we started mirroring you guys and look where it got us. a wave of the biggest faggots in the entire world. people who just bicker and fucking whine all day about being a queer tranny, and honestly I'm fucking tired of it and glad it's being fought against.