Is weed growing white culture?

Is weed growing white culture?

washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/black-md-lawmakers-push-bills-to-diversify-medical-marijuana-industry/2017/01/27/c63d4f1e-e4a3-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.68f848f4be9f

White people seem to do it better than anyone else

Growing it is huge in leaf land

White people are just better at producing things in general

It's very fucking easy to do.
I do it as a hobby that pays for itself.

Nignogs can't get into growing weed legally because they usually have felonies from selling drugs.

It's a fairly complicated process to be any good at and if someone wants to get licenced they have a lot of paperwork and other things to handle. If people couldn't cut it and get into the business before letting them in with gibz then coddling them and forcing them into the biz will not play out well. If they spend a lot of money on set up and then keep growing garbage that doesn't pass tests for mould and the huge list of other thing they are done.
>Plus I don't see any programs helping white people get into crack dealing so fuck em

Is it though? A basic understanding of plumbing / construction and PH levels will get you 90% of the way.

Or are you talking specifically about the legal side of it?

pls buy mah ganja. i iz hungry.

they cannot into growing anything else either.

It's a nice hobby, it's fun, it's easy, you can pretty much grow the plants in any shape you want, quick success. Plus you learn a lot about plant growth, plant nutrition, light, climate (inside the growroom), you can always try new things.

Legal and the growing part. The problem all the licenced professionals are having is when they spend 2 months and a huge amount of money on bills, power etc they send their product out for testing to assure it is safe and clean. A lot of times it's not. Any mould pesticides or any other contaminant fails the whole batch and they have to basicly destroy it as they will get fucked if they try and sell it through legal avenues. The legal part is a major pain in the ass and very involved also. There are yearly renewals and law changes all the time that have to be observed.

no.

Every black dealer I've dealt with was a nigger and had shit weed. Just calling them a sir sets them off.

Makes sense white people taking over. Better weed, better service, better business sense.

>creating something instead of destroying the shit someone else created

i guess it is

>Every black dealer I've dealt with was a nigger

x was x? surprising...

>109557486
Why do great amerifat grows always look so unprofessional.

I live in a legal state. Every person can have 6 plants in both stages and unlimited clones. I took some out of my grow rooms and stuck them in my windows. As long as they don't go hermaphrodite on my it'll be great.

>Is it though? A basic understanding of plumbing / construction and PH levels will get you 90% of the way.
And if you say fuck it and do soil you really have to only worry about PH.
You can skip the PH part as long as you know how to apply lime like a boss.
>White people seem to do it better than anyone else
I've never seen a nigger grow decent dope outside of that Advanced Nutrients shill show Weeds. Like ever.
>It's a fairly complicated process to be any good at
Not really. Ignore half the shit you read on net forums
Treat it like every other plant cause it ain't some mystical fucking thing
Learn to Scrog for yield
Don't fuck with hipster bullshit like Mainlining. Just because you fuck with a plant and do loads of pointless shit to it ain't gonna make it awesome because some faggot wrote a tutorial and cherry picked some pictures of plants he experimentred on.
Don't waste time/money on LEDs. T5s are boss for vegging.
High pressure sodium or Metal Halide for flower
Fuck smart pots they invite mold and dry out too quick
Look up Microcote Spinout
Control your humidity
Buy the biggest baddest dehilidifier you can afford
That 300 dollars is worth it when you have a 4x4 screen of dope 10 days away from being chopped and you discover fucking mold/budrot.
Nigger you just lost a pound and a half of dope cause your cheap ass dfidn't buy a dehumidifier
Promix + dolomite lime at 1 tsp.gallon of soil will get you through grows. Fuck the hydro store niggers and their Calmag. Calmag = 20 bucks a quart. Lime = 8 bucks for a 50 pound fucking bag.
It'll last you through the apocolypse.
Don't deal with niggers
Grew weed for 18 years but didn't smoke it.
AMA

Unlimited clones? I'm guessing there are a lot of clone houses pumping out cutting now. Do you guys have stores in your state also? I keep a fairly close eye on what's happening down there but don't know all the in'a and outs of all the different states

I don't know a single person who doesn't smoke weed.

White people are going to terraform mars, so we can grow weed there.
What have nignogs done recently?

Kek
Get a bluelab soil ph probe and dial your medias ph to allow food absorption. Dial in tds readings for your specific strain. The dehumidifier is absolutely needed and keep your room as close to 73f at all times. Control humidity to 50-60% and lots and lots of airflow everywhere. CO2 800 ppm and less food is sometimes more. You should be getting 1 gram dried per watt in two months, this is considered the baseline of a good grower and successful commercial growers often exceed this by good amounts

They put a year long delay on allowing retail sales. Which is going to be a huge cash boon for people like me. I'm going to reinvest the money. I'm also going to sell plants to people come this spring. I assume other people are doing it too but I'm not really in the same social networks as most people in the bussiness.

Well of course you're not going to have good competition if everyone else gets locked up for just having an empty sandwich bag on them.

>Get a bluelab soil ph probe and dial your medias ph to allow food absorption.
Yup this. I find lime + promix to keep things nice and steady. Hell my little cousin uses it now using his tapwater and it PHs out at a 7.9 by itself. It's more fucked than that with nutes added.
>CO2 800 ppm
Honestly I never fucked with CO2. My old grow area by the time I shut it down was a 40x20 sectioned and walled off part of a garage.
I could pull a lb easy peasy bare min per 600 watt light after I found my keeper clones and did "serious" indoor stuff.
That was min.
If that's your grow that looks nice man.

>Buy the biggest baddest dehumidifier you can afford
Thank god I live in maine. It dehumidifier itself in the winter. even in my flower room with hydroponics it still doesn't cap out beyond 30-40%

Really eh. There must be people gearing up for setting up stores at this point there I'm guessing. It's all fucked up here and in a sort of quasi legal state right now. My buddy is a 1/4 owner of a store and I've run very large licenced commercial places as a consultant/ labor/ security. The govt here is probably going to make a legal change here in the spring and I'm betting 4/20 tredeau will do it, mark my words

I brew ferment liquor, beer, and wine in my grow room. It bother keeps the temperature stable when the lights are off and makes co2

Cute doggo

any smoker who just wants good weed wouldn't hesitate to buy a jamaican or africans bud brah

>There must be people gearing up for setting up stores at this point there I'm guessing

Probably I would be if I had the capital. But everything but 3 of my metal halides has is scavenge together off of craigslist, yard sales, and thrift shops.

That's pretty much what I do with the promix and dolomite also. I put about a 1.5" layer down and need lots of lime as when I'm done the dirt is like a brownie I can cut with a knife and remove in sections. The strain is a big part of pulling numbers also. Really high end it's quite a bit harder to get big numbers

Why do dudeweeders always hate on LEDs? Is it because they're all illiterate forum posters who don't understand light intensity is more than just lumens?

It because they can't fire shit themselves and the pre-built unit have a huge mark-up.

It's tough to get started user. Your at where I was at in 1999. It's something that builds over time

They don't put out nearly enough lumens for the cost. To get the same lumens you end up burning the same wattage in led's as a hps and spend a fortune. It was a neat idea but didn't work. Maybe down the road but it's a long way off

I'm going to get a greenhouse this year or next. Then make lots and lot of oil.

Nice. I've ran quite a few 100' ones. You have a plan for how to set it up inside?

Learn about vapor pressure deficit. Mold spores can't germinate unless you let your rooms dip into the 60s. Keep it sweltering night and day and you'll never have an issue, and your stomata are fully opened at all times (massive growth). Humidity is your best friend, you only associate it with mold because there's often temperature swings. If your rh is 80% lights on @ 75F, it's over 100% at 65F lights off, and now you've got wet buds, spores are germinating, and you blew it. Have two 12-12 rooms recycle air between them and you'll be good 90% of the time. Also Citizen, Bridgelux, and Cree COB leds are absolutely smoking any HID (including DE) right now if properly implemented.

And fuck soil, pure coco with a bulk dry salt fertilizer like Jack's hydroponic, cal nitrate, and epsome is way cheaper, and the product is much cleaner.

pic related

Do blackout also. You should be able to pre veg and put out all year around with a heater

>lumens
lumens of white light != lumens of specific wavelength. You need to measure the μmols of photons (PAR for simplification) per watt.

LEDs way outperform per watt AND produce a fraction of the heat.

>Legalize it muh brudduh
>legalized
>why u no bai my ganja any mo white bwah

every single fucking time.

>growing weed for near 20 years and you still have the lights too low.

enjoy your mental health problems

I'll have to look those up user. I 100% agree with the bulk dry salts and coco medium and everything else you said. A fellow from Oakland sent my buddy a bunch of pics of his coco system and I've been very interested in trying out the system ever since. The use of tea's also to break down all the plant matter and really get the media rocking was used. I've played with brewing teas also with very good results. Doing soil less for ease as I have a lot of other irons in the fire and need a less demanding set up at the moment

I can only fit a 20-30 foot one in my yard. It's going to most like be two rows of DWC buckets with some tomatoes and peppers mixed in. It's not in the budget right now so I don't have any concrete plans.

I'm aware of the pat watts and so on. I haven't seen any good results up here with led's and everyone has moved on. It may be worth looking into more though. I tried to get the Canadian distributor position for the sulphur plasma arc bulbs out of holland a few years ago. The put out a perfect spectrum that matches the sun and also have a bulb that boosts the reds and blues specifically for plants. The dipshit I talked to here had already gotten on that train and was completely useless and basicly killed any chance of them taking off. Very interesting lights though

No. Niggas are just bad at everything, so they need the government to support them at everything. From weed growing to science.

Got any recommenations on how to get rid of powdery mildew? It keep poping up on my leaves. I've removed all evidence of it and sprayed it time twice now when I see any a hint of it on the leaves. Do I have to exeterminatis the room or just run a dehumidifier?

I'm going to make a weed general on /out/ as to not shit up the other growing thread.

I've growing in TN, GA, FL and MI.
The first 3 are humid as fuck year round. Fl's humidity is fucking brutal year round. But hell I did outdoor guerrilla grows in fucking January lol.
In all 3 of those it was nothing to pull 4-5 gallons of water a day out.
MI I lived on a lake. So humid there as well except for winter.
Noice. If I ever decide to plug back in I'll probably do just that. Operating a bar these days though so I've got Co2 tanks out the ass.
All legit and shit life.
>he strain is a big part of pulling numbers also.
Damn strait. I didn't get into legit strains until the very late 90s. The first time I actually ordered beans blew me away.
Old school White Rhino and WW and what's now Black Widow and Medicine Man.
Super Soil's pretty fucking legit though.
One of my buds I gave some equipment to runs organics and the default recipe indoors and out.
Cause hipster fags and dumbshit dormgrow tards use them. But whatever makes you feel better about paying a grand for a fucking toy.
Hurr durr I save energy and no heat.
You can easily blow through both of those savings when your yield with a HPS will blow out toy leds. Cover the cost of your utilities and everything else along with it and then some.
I've done both. Leds still can't compete.
They're for growing in your stepdad's closet.
Not for big boys.

They are in between the plants in a grid system. That place had 180, 600 watt bulbs in the two flower rooms and pulled over 1 lb per 600 with headband. Very high quality but not a good producer at all. 3, 5 tonne air handlers and 16' roofs. The heat rose up and there was a nice steady breeze anywhere in the room you went

>I haven't seen any good results up here with led's and everyone has moved on
uh what people are pulling 400w yields off 2 100w crees

Hemp has always been a part of white/european culture, hemp cafes where just as normal as tea in the 18th century. The american amendments where fucking written on hemp made paper.

The one who started with all the banning of hemp where amerilard jews who wanted to ben it because it was outselling and being more successful than paper made of wood.

So all of you who say "weed in nigger culture and should be banned" are fucking faggots who knows nothing.

sorry lead, didnt meant to (you) you

Nice. Look up current culture in California. My buddy had a hand in them developing that and I've tryed out a 9 pail system. I did it for kicks and did ok my first try but it takes a lot of time and dialling in. We had talked about sinking 50 gal DWC buckets in the ground in a greenhouse and using heavy teas to control root bacteria instead of the hypochloric acid(ucroots). Try and do some 20lb monsters

You don;t get high from hemp idiot

>
If you have hemp, you have bud. People smoked it.

>black farmers
Have they seen Zimbabwe?

Try physan 20 with dollar spray or eagle 20 on clones before you flower. Lots of people like nova also. If not that then maybe milk in a foliage spray or there are organic bacterias that can be used that consume the pm. We've ordered them out of India from the lab that makes all the tea ingredients that everyone rebrands in North America also

Nice. I've been doing mk ultra as of late and have 11 cuts to choose from in the mother room. I have the original g13 from the 80's and holy crap does it make big hammers. I've been trying to find ghost train haze the last week online with no luck at all

i wish asians had legal weed, especially japanese.
Just imagine how sick shit they could produce. Not talking only about plants, but edibles, accessories etc.
Japanese weed and parapharnelia industry would be fucking huuuge.

Coco's also great because you don't get soil pests. Well worth it, and I use a mixture of mycos, soluble kelp powder, and micronized molasses to chew through everything. Way cheaper than enzymes, and plants go bonkers for those kelp pgrs. There's a few commercial fixtures that use high-end COBs now, I'd just build them yourself though. There undeniably going to be replacing HID very soon. I'll shit all over anyone's gavita room, in terms of quality and g/w.

You're letting your room get too cold. You can't get powdery mildew if you keep it over 70F in the dark. It's an issue to be dealt with by managing your environment, not your plants.

I don't even heat my house up that high. I'll have to improvise some sort of heater for that room.

The room temp for sure user. We have a real fungas gnat problem up here and I've heard that they love the coco. I had them for a while and tryed a number of pesticides until I finally soil drenched with the physan to kill off all the soil fungas and that finally got them. You mix any hydrocorn into your coco or just strait coco? I've heard both ways from others that do it.
I went to a commercial glass house a few years ago for a tour also and they used coco for all the roses they grew there. It was quite an interesting set up. They basically had all the roses on the ground in bags filled with coco and a single spaghetti feeder into the top. We have lots of 5 acre places like that up here as the climate is not very nice through the winter. Defiantly been interested in the coco as I haven't tryed it yet

It's easy to grow decent weed. I've grown a few outdoor plants and the weed was o.k., not the best. It's a bit harder growing stuff that's over 20% thc...takes a bit of skill and knowledge.

Considering haiti cant even grow a forest naturally, this doesnt surprise me.

> I have the original g13 from the 80's and holy crap does it make big hammers.
That's one I regret never doing. My cousin has a critical cross pheno that kills it in yield. Ig he SOGs it they push off 2 foot colas fatter than 2 liter bottles consistently. The potency is decent but he's pulling it for heavier hitters.
He's actually like 2-3 weeks away from chopping his original mom from it after 2 years.
Growing her out that one last time.
But fuck can that girl produce some hash and oil. Not much of a market for it in his area though. Most people just smoke flowers. Hell he gave 60 some odd grams to a family friend with cancer. That's how low the demand is.

>The cannabis commission is hiring a consultant to advise on whether to conduct such a study.

So Maryland's pot commission is
>hiring a guy
>to do a study
>to see if they should do a study
>on if there needs to be more niggers selling weed

The state has done smoked itself stupid.

Yikes. I've done critical and got a rank pheno that made huge tops also. One of the most piney and skunky I've seen.
I found a great skunk#1 I'm very happy with now. Excellent producer with more of a kush bud structure and very good quality. The shatter market here is absolutely flooded now and Simpson oil is still good and not very common. I have my own line of products through many of the stores and mainly focus on the rso
>s#1

I dealt with fungus gnats by reusing the same media for years, they eventually just give up if you aren't constantly bringing in new media. I haven't bought new coco in two years, you save a shitload of money too. If you're into automated feeding, octobubblers are great with drip lines. Just get a DC pump and a digital timer.

Most pests I'll take care of biologically, I get live predatory boring mites from evergreengrowers, but haven't had to use a single pesticide or biological in years just by virtue of running insanely hot and humid rooms with little contamination risk.

Nice. It's actually hard where I'm living now to find most of the biological or much of anything compared to the city before. I pretty much have to figure it out myself online or go to the store and hold their hand and get them to find specifically what I want. I've heard the coco gets better with time and that has always been a big draw for me. I set my room up to swap to coco and do an automatic feed system in the future with trays and drainage. What sort of water schedule do you use? Daily feeding?
>blue dream

>I found a great skunk#1 I'm very happy with now.
Oh damn Skunk never fails. I did some outdoors. You could smell those fuckers in the bush from 40-50 yards away.
If it rained it was 100 yards easy.
I couldn't imagine growing those fuckers indoors low key.
I wanna say it was RQ's old skunk. I don't even think they sell it anymore. That was 15 of em in one plot with a 3 month veg,
Those bitches reeked.

I found the perfect cure for gnats. Fans. The gnats get overpowered by a fan way before it starts causing issues with the plants.

Kek I can imagine.
Seaweed outside is really quite the thing and finishes sept 1st

What's about the latest your can grow up in Canada in your part?
I mainly did things in the Southeast US. I could go through half of November if I wanted to push some long flowering girls.
Hell in Florida you could go year round.
I assume you need faster finishers because of your cold as shit falls and winters?

A buddy did my s1 outside this year and the extracts he gets are light yellow glass. 9 footers in 30 gal geopots and we mixed the media in a cement mixer and ordered up all the components

The absolute latest would've oct 30th but I live in the desert. This year it was mid October. Vancouver you can probably go later but it's so damp there ther is always big problems with mould and such. The rest of Canada would be quite a bit earlier. Probably mid September at best but guys have developed strains that flower super early to counteract that. There is a arraign known as PG outdoor that is grown around Prince George and finishes there in time. You would be hard pressed to tell it's not mediocre indoor if trimmed up well

Read growweedeasy, follow whichever method/system you want, and ask leddit if you run into any trouble. Starting week 3 on a hydroponic and LED system, very impressed with the progress so far.

Looking beautiful there. There's nothing like outdoor growing.
Hell guerrilla growing kept me in shape over the years.
If I packed on 10-15 pounds over the winter I sure as shit dropped it by the end of may due to hiking. Your pic reminds me of good times.
The black water lines too!

In every city, from Lisabona to Prague

There are only disgusting smelly inbred niggers selling pot and drugs on the streets.
Only abject smelling dirty negroids.

>illegal
>white culture
Seems about right. White existence is illegal in the first place.

Kek.
3000 gal Rez and gravity feed with battery operated timers.

Shouldn't you be in line for your bread ration now?

Nobody buys weed "on the street" except for tourists.

Every "drug dealer" I have ever bought hash from has been a Norwegian guy.

I don't know how it is in other parts of the country, but that's how it works in Bergen.

yes, nigger are to fucking dumb to grow weed.

Sondo black people just let white people get ahead of them in everything except sports just to say "oh it's white privilege, now make quota's so we can be in it too"?

Fucking pathetic. What if the people dominating the industry rn just had the jump on you and were smarter business men? But just because they're white they can claim "racism". Lol. We should have shipped them all back to Africa when we had the chance.

Have you invested in Mini solar panels yet? Shit's gotten cheap nowadays.
As well as trail cams.
Trail cams are how I lost my old "Best friend"/partner.

I think it's mostly Moroccans and Mexicans that grow it on an industrial scale.