White genocide solution

What is the best thing I can do to delay the death of the White race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pray and then encourage Christian morality.

This isn't a political issue, but a spiritual one.

>Christian morality
Christian morals like GUILT only comes from the father?
Isn't that why German women only want children with non germans and soon white women want children only with non-whites?

Have 5 kids.Raise them good.
>Ohwait,a fucking frog
I hope you burn alive in hell forever.

Hang on in there Frogbro, Le Pen is mightier than the sword.
Frexit soon.

But christianism is a jewish invention, that's why Whites can possibly be wiped out right now, after 2000 years of this shit. I only want serious answers please.

Still butthurt over Attila btfo? LMAO

help poor countries develop so their people won't come to europe

I am butthurt because every french is a disgusting pig that showers once in a month, more lazy than fucking muslims,more retarded than germans, and i need to fucking punch every french to speak some human language instead of the hot potato diarherra you call a language.You dont deserve to be alive.You are the scum of Europe.

Nah m8, LePen is a complete kike shill, I'm not even voting. It's a jewish psyops to bait gullible french, so that they always vote instead of taking serious measures. Works like a charm unfortunately...

Whatever hun, I'm making a thread about trying to save the White race and you come here to screech autistically about issues that are "real in your mind"...

Most German women aren't Christian. They don't want to do the Will of Jesus - which is to be a good woman, a good wife and a good mother.

There is no white genocide. Just because white people decide not to have kids that's not genocide. Nobody is slaughtering them in masses.

- an invisible political organisation that destroys islam

- a virus that only kill black people

dumb france

>pic
People should finally get the message.

>Christian morals like GUILT only comes from the father?

complete wrong shit, only hypocrites who think they are jesus are like that.

Also its anti-christian to force guilt on other people, especially on uninvolved people.
Everything that will cause harm, like the refugee crisis, political desctruction of police that increase crime rate, violates christian principles.

I'm not asking if there is a white genocide because it is so obvious it's happening, I'm asking what to do against it? Get out of your forest someday.

That non-whites invaders are muslim or atheist or christian doesn't change a thing.

>because it is so obvious it's happening
Again, wrong. Nobody is slaughtering white people at all. Just because white people decide not to have white kids that doesn't mean it's genocide. Look it up the definition of genocide.

It's not a Jewish invention. Jew = People calling themselves the Tribe of Judah. Christianity = Israel, which is the true Israelite Nation of God.

God is not a Jew. Jesus was the son of God.

>its anti-christian to force guilt on other people, especially on uninvolved people

What is the christian concept of "sins"?...

>Everything that will cause harm, like the refugee crisis, political desctruction of police that increase crime rate, violates christian principles.

Burning alive millions of young white women as "witches" isn't a christian thing? The inquisition, the beheading of Saxons etc etc, not christian?

>What is the best thing I can do to delay the death of the White race?
Move to Iceland.
Our last white peace of earth.
We will build there our white outpost for reconquer of the world
White reqounquista is coming!

>Just because white people decide not to have white kids that doesn't mean it's genocide.
wrong.
Nobody wants kids in a, by mentally ill politicians that abuse the system, fucked up anti white environment.
Unlike you africans who have 10 kids while in a famine, white people are not that retarded.

>christian
nope, why should christians who have complete opposite laws act like muslim rapists?

The brainwashing is scary on you, I hope it is just satyre.

>sins
its only a sin if you actually commit it. retard.

Find a white wife, get 3-4 children and vote right wing partys.

Ask Sweden..

>Our last white peace of earth
And North and Far-Eastern parts of Russia, but actually no one wants to live there

I was thinking of doing that, but in a slavic country like Russia or Ukraine for exemple because it is what David Lane said.
It is said that Icelanders are even more cucked than swedes.

it will everything run down to one thing:

destroy guilty people that commit crimes.
protect innocent people.

Skickat fran min iPhone

Do as Breivik.

I've proven Christianity is not Jewish. Judaism is a separate religion.

I keep telling you motherfuckers... come to Peru!
We have German colonies, cheap fertile lands and sea, highlands (blacks cant....) and we respect white people.
Get a german immigrant or a castizo whore, and breed

>Nobody is slaughtering them in masses
That is not the definition of genocide faggot. This is just one form of genocide. Genocide means you actively seek to destroy a certain type of people. This might as well be achieved by making people infertile or by enforcing the belief that they shouldn't have children.
Things currently happening in the West
>Growing amount of shitskins kill white people
>Faggotry and transgenderism being promoted
>Feminism convince women to not have children because muh empowerment
>Leftists propagate interracial breeding
>Globalists force meme of overpopulation that could only be stopped by not having children in the West while muds breed like rabbits
So kys, Jamal

If you help then they will only have more kids, fucking up their economy till they need more help for more kids.

> millions
Are you sure?

Making white children is useful but not enough against what we are facing today.
Democracy however, as far right as you want, is complete fraud.

Thanks, I don't have the patience anymore to tell such obvious things. Aldo don't forget that in most countries, saying anything against jews or other invaders, or anything against the white genocide is considered a "hate-crime" worthy of jail.

Yes,only in my mind.Keep telling that yourself,stinky frog.Countless frogs dont shower at all,because muh water costs.Die in a cleansing fire,will you?

>I was thinking of doing that, but in a slavic country like Russia or Ukraine
Most of the cities in central, north-west Russia and Siberia (excluding the city in the national republics), 95% white. But the standard of living there is quite low. Cities with a relatively high standard of living (Moscow, St. Petersburg), in my opinion only 70-80% russian (approximately every seventh person on the street - Asian)
Standart of living in Ukraine even much lower.
Also you can live in a small provincial town in Russia, but with a rich history and a 100% white people around.
You will have a low standard of living, but the beautiful nature around.

Tell'em mongbro!

Heil Finno-Mongolia, brother!

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

Great infos. If west europeans were to create peacefull "colonies" in your country, do you think it would be accepted by local slavic people? And would the government not try to crush such "racist" communities? What is the anti-White brainwashing like, in slavic countries?

I lived in Syktyvkar for 6 months last year and I really enjoyed visiting Russian cities. The only place I saw non-White was in Moscow of course.
How is the quality of life in central Russia....Tyumen, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk? My employer in Syktyvkar said that Vladivostok is the best place to live and start a company atm.

But Whites are a tiny minority there, no?

There's this girl I really like, I want to watch her getting fucked by other men and then raise the kid with her.

If having a shitload of kids meant something, your poverty ridden third world country would be a heaven. Instead of living like civilised people, you faggots breed like rabbits and your people are escaping your shitty country. Shut up you are the true nigger here.

Tb.h m8, my friend just returned from working in Cusco for 2 years. He said, it's God-tier. Lima looks nice. I may look into to making a trip to Lima later this year.
>Peruvianas
10/10

Is it easy to become a citizen there? I think it is 2 years.

>What is the anti-White brainwashing like, in slavic countries
Only exists in certain academia fields and most leftists are too scared nowadays to actively attack whites.
But don't be fooled. Don't know about Russia but just because people aren't anti-white doesn't mean they're redpilled or racist. Most here just pretend to be "colour-blind".
Fortunately the ammount of racism is slowly but steadily growing every time shitskins kill someone and Internet media are contantly being flooded by such news so there's no censorship.

id rather not die of diarrhoea or live in a sand shack for the rest of my life thanks

but props...you guys definately don't like niggers

At least check our birth rates before you post, dumb nigger

enlightenment is too late for you niggers. Just the other day your backward govt was rumbling around the abortion. Fuck we have been there like 50 years ago. Admit that you are a backward peice of poor country.

Mate, half of Syktyvkar are non-whites, is not it?
Its part of Komi (asian finno-ugric people) Republic.
>How is the quality of life in central Russia..
If you have money, it is not much worse than in Europe. The problem is that half of the population are not so rich.
Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Krasnoyarsk are best cities in Russia after Moscow and St. Petersburg. With 99% Russian population (especially in Krasnoyasrk as i know).
Also you can live in cute small village as ascetic lol

Redpill as many people as you can. The genes of the people that can be redpilled are worth saving, and those of the people who cannot be convinced are not.

What is going on is natural selection. Whites as a race are too empathetic for the world as it is. Niggers and spics, with their r-selective reproduction strategies, are taking advantage of the free resources, modern technology, and even political power now and their populations are blowing up. Whites will continue to feel the social and financial crunch and to be marginalized until they either die off South Africa style or they start fighting fire with fire.

Despite how reluctantly whites are clinging to their ideals, they won't completely die off, but many will by the end of this transformative phase. The result will necessarily be a different people. It may be a small change in their spirit, or it may be a great change in the gene pool. Either way, the endless pliability and acquiescence, the relentless charity, the forced equality and blind idealism - it is weakness. It is weakness our enemies do not share and it must be purged.

It will be purged, but how that is done is still up to us.

what is the star?

Pick up the phone.

Somalia. It always amuses me how it uses the same colour pattern as the UN.

Move to Poland and make as many women pregnant as possible

>If west europeans were to create peacefull "colonies" in your country, do you think it would be accepted by local slavic people
Very positive, I think. There are a lot of unhappy influx of immigrants, which look very different than we are, with a different culture and different behavior. And we do not have such a high birth rate. People are very depressing this trend to loss of guise in our society in our own ethnic territory. We want to see people here who look like us. With close to us (Indo-European, Christian) culture.

>Komi peoples
Yeah I know. They just look Finnish to me. Naturally I just considered them White, but with a weird local language.
>99% Russian
Good! I read Krasnoyarsk is great for IT. Sadly I don't think foreigners can buy property unless you have residence. I would like a nice country-house.

>more retarded then germans
yeah thats why we invented ballistic missiles and jet engines. fuck off kike

The White race will never die... Aryan, on the other hand, will most likely die because Caucasians are made up of 3 groups Semitic Aryan Hamitic and anyone of those put in a cold weather will after a couple of generation become "white"

In fact, we love when someone from foreigners appreciate our land and culture.
I can guarantee that every european who is studying russian language and is interested in russian culture and loves russian land will cause genuine respect in Russia.

Nut in every white girl you can

No. Reminder that Merkel's from Germanys Christian party,
Love thy neighbour
There is no Greek nor jew

>beheading of saxons
if you would knew any saxons you would know that they dont use their heads anyway

Punch a leftist on the streets, anywhere, anytime.

>Love thy neighbour
To be fair christians didn't give a shit about this one for most of time.
The problem only exists since the average Joe started reading the Bible and taking it seriously.
They had the right idea in medieval ages. It should've stayed in Latin.

>Making single mothers.
Well at least the child would be White.

>Sadly I don't think foreigners can buy property unless you have residence. I would like a nice country-house.
I have heard that this is possible. American citizens are much easier to obtain a residence permit.
And the strangest city in Russia is Petropavlosk Kamchantsky
it is located in the farthest corner of Russia, where, apparently, generally no one lives, however, it has about 200 000 inhabitants and is very beautiful nature around. But it is far from civilization in many aspects.

10/10 post!

Thanks, what about your government?

Useless.

Die you subhuman whites die! This planet belongs to le mongols and sand negroes

vote
have kids

Russia fascinates me. So much nature to see. For some reason I really want to discover the far east, like Yakutsk, Vladivostok and Petropavlosk.
>American citizens are much easier to obtain a residence permit.
Really? My visa last year did get approved quite fast.

Our government's current main race-related issue is keeping Chechnya and related reigons in check.
You making an enclave of hardworking, tax-paying Europeans who commit no crimes would be seen as a gift from above.
Funny thing is, it historically was a thing, European colonies in Russia. That could causally work wonders if our government starts giving land out to you the way it does to us with the Siberian land project.

Could actually*

Why is it red? Is it iron?

Accidental dump of some chemicals from a factory. Harmless, apparently, it just painted it red.

Thanks, very informative.

It's jewish blood.

Nice info!

>Nobody is slaughtering them in masses.

It's more a cultural genocide like how China flooded Tibet with Chinese immgrants, waited a little while for Chinese values to take over, then claimed Tibet for itself.

no, actually, it's the blood from Aleppo's last hospital.
It was impervious to bombing and kicking everyone out, so we went with just taking all stuff they had to make this demonic object of public healthcare end.
That's incestium-rich Arab blood.

Mainland Europe is fucked, Frogbro. Come to Britain, find a slag and have some kids.

You must be kidding lad, Brits are as cucked and as invaded as the French.

>Thanks, what about your government
>Our government's current main race-related issue is keeping Chechnya and related reigons in check.
And does not want to close the border with Central Asia and deported central asians because "muuuh Eurasian Union".
This is the most crap.
Simply chechens and other nat. minorities do not constitute a problem, if only they were.
Caucasians possibly quite similar to southern European by appearance.
Half of tatars assimilated by russians.
But along with the Central Asians it is quite shit. I'm not sure that at least 80% of St. Petersburg is now pure white.

Somali stars means the five Somali regions or the greater Somalia
1-Somalia, as the one we know or south Somalia(under Italy colony)

2-Somaliland or north Somalia(under britbogs colony) nowadays a self declared independent state from other Somalia

3-Djibouti( under Frog colony) now an independent state of their own

4-Somali Ethiopia( The second largest region in Ethiopia )

Somali Kenya( Northern region in Kenya )

Thats what the star means.
2-Somaliland,

Look a big part of christianity was that Jesus was born without guilt.
Because only the father counts.

You think it is an accident that racemixing is always a white women and non-white man. And rarely the other way around.
That is part of christianity.
Even if just in a subtle way.

>create the conditions which discourage breeding of one race
>promote importation and breeding of another to replace them
>hurr you're choosing to not have kids
fuck off gengis