Tell me Sup Forums...

Tell me Sup Forums, if these men in this picture saw Europe and America as it is now would they have even gone a single metre up that beach?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

No.

No.

No

They would kill themselves seeing their great grandson transitioning into a girl.

No

Yes you fucking idiots. The boats had zero cover. The beach had at least anti tank caltrops.

That's the saddest part, they had no idea what they were dying for. They thought they were saving the world but they were only assuring our doom.

Not for Europe, no

youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw

Yes they would you idiot. Modern eu and us problemes are nonsence compared to ww2

And every one of you, retards answering in this thread would do the same in their place.

Yes.Waving a white flag and proposing alliance.

No. They were racist as fuck. Today liberals would call these nationalist racists literal nazis.

The lack of nationalism is also why liberals would never win any kind of war against nationalists.

Do you think the boats just kind of stayed there at the beach until the battle was over?

Holy fuck. People on this board are fucking RETARDS, man.

No way in 9 hells

No

No

They'll die if they stayed on the beach. It's not a matter of choice.

Well given that the majority of the boats were being driven by British RN crews they would have just turned the fuck around anyway no matter what the yanks thought.

BREXIT BITCHES!!!

Fuck no

As an Aussie i would welcome Japan's invasion too

WWII was temporary. The European demographic crisis is irreversible

No. If they could foresee all these chimp outs, fags running a muck and the slow death of the nation, they would pull the pins on their grenades.

That's like saying the US demographic problem is irreversible

Through the gates of hell as we make our way to cuckold heaven through european defenders lines
Primo (((Victoria)))

No

we should have invaded the USSR instead

Our demographic problem is almost to brazil levels of fucked up desu senpai

traitorous dogs, thats why you are hated everywhere

>not wanting to have been freed from communism 2 generations sooner

The west would be a lot less subverted if Patton had had his way with the pinko fucking shits

Fuck no

They need to use real guns I'm sick of these french gibs.
t.Couldn't visit louvre because of some retarded Nigger protest.

They would have killed whoever is trying to enlist them in the first place. They would have never left the US.

I dont care what else idea you want to bring in our contry, I will not let you into it.

eternal westerner, get out

That picture is painfully depressing. Imagine all his friends that didn't make it home, imagine how hard he fought for what he thought was right, to get to see his girl again, only for his granddaughter to get knocked up by some nigger that bailed shortly after, all while he watches as his people become minorities in their own countries.

No.

i just don't know anymore. was germany even doing anything wrong during wwII?

if they would've saw what we've become they'd have probably made white flag and actually started helping fight the invading forces i mean seriously some might just have cause look at cali today no one 40 yrs ago expected it to be what it is so yea some probably wouldn't

Enjoy that krokodil vlad

Stop projecting your cuckhold fantasy burger.
Maybe it's his white son that his married with a black woman.

Dont taint sabaton with your poor adlibing you fucking cunt.

The look of disgust on his face says otherwise

>saving the thumbnail
faggot

Yes

Japan would have fought harder if they saw the word today.

yes, they came to Russia
sure thing, Tyrone

Americans should have stayed the fuck away. You commie loving faggots doomed us all.

Your grammar sickens me.

they actually probably would have even when two nukes were dropped they probably still would've fought to bitter end like they originally intended to.

Yes, its their job

No.

Which is what makes being a cuck so much worse. You don't deserve that easy life, your forefathers sacrificed everything just so these modern beta fags can fuck it all up. Rustles my jimmies.

Also, F

Yes because they aren't nu male fedoras with a skewed world perception.

>le omg russia wouldnt exist plz stop siding with the nazis

What do you think would've happened?
>nah, you know what, I don't fancy it lads. Take me back to old blighty if you don't min-
and then they get shot in the fucking head you stupid colgate cunt

So completely accurate? We're even more foregone than you are.
Nothing short of holomeme-tier organized genocide could prevent whites becoming an impotent minority by the end of this century,

>Patton
>meme general that won 0 major battles

If they knew the end result?they wouldn't have gone to war,would have settled with their little empire.
Try to educate the ungrateful koreans (it's colonialism 101,you give them everything from roads to hospitals to a fucking country after you lift them from abject poverty,their forefathers join you in a war (lots of koreans joined gladly the japanest for they where loyal citizens,like the colonials did)and all you get is pissed by the modern day propaganda of a corrupt state that uses the colonial powers as a poor excuse to distract from corruption...
Same thing with all colonies,had Britain and France know they would get fucked by ungrateful colonials,they would have made peace with germany (specially Britain would give a fuck about poland i guess)and proceed to kill with fire everything that bowed to mecca,and everything that didn't look fine enough,eugenics would have blossomed,and intend of a space race it would have been the golden age of eugenics.
Ps probably japan would have been awarded China as a anime producing factory

Alot of them didn't go a single metre up that beach OP

Absolutely not.

If the people in Britain saw the state their country is in today, they would have hanged Churchill and elected Mosley on the spot.

If the French saw their country in 2017, completely filled with arabs and niggers, they would have become fascist as well.

If the Americans saw how their fellow white countrymen are treated by "minorities" today, they would have hanged Roosevelt for treason. The FED would have been audited and America would be a 90%+ white nation today.