Trump is just another pawn being used to establish the New World Order...

Trump is just another pawn being used to establish the New World Order. More than likely his end game is to exterminate as many Muslims as possible. In terms of ideology they make up the majority of the world so it is no wonder why Rothschilds want Islam gone. Muslims will not bow to Rothschilds. They are using American military superiority to destabilize their homelands, displace them without anywhere to seek refuge and watch them die. They will allow terrorist organizations to acquire nuclear weapons and use them. More than likely using Iran or Saudi Arabia as a scapegoat. More than likely China, Russia, And US will be targets as to ensure a cooperative retaliatory attack that will decimate the middle east and destroy a huge portion of the Muslim population. Once this is done the Rothschilds will come out of the shadows and finally show us their intentions of global domination.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIKJyU2mdI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's Jewish Habib.

I've never been for nwo but if they will get rid of muslims and majority of middle easterners I'd gladly bow. Shit take out the vast majority of africans and I'd gladly sing songs about the joy of slavery

Africa should be a wildlife preserve, no people should live there.

The world population should only be 1 billion white people. Imagine how perfect that would be.

What's wrong with getting rid of Islam?
It's not like Egypt is trying to save Syria anyways.

>This was the Jewish goal
>Not to replace white people with muslims and Africans, but to inundate us with them to the point where we beg for their removal

After all, who pushes for abortion?

And who gets the most abortions?

Who is she?

RIP her tits

The Middle East was better before Islam started getting popular and preached it was okay to behead women who were charged with adultery, even if the convictions were false.

>Muslims
>Majotity of the wotld
Egypt please ,you drank to mutch nile water,go home.We will destroy islam yust like we did a thousand times before.

sauce??

scarlett johansson

>destroy islam yust like we did a thousand times before.

MY SIDES

>More than likely his end game is to exterminate as many Muslims as possible.

Fine with me.

500 million

have you been living under a rock ?

Ashkenazi jew from Poland.

>More than likely his end game is to exterminate as many Muslims as possible.

I wish that was the end game.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIKJyU2mdI8
FUGGG

>Otomon empire
>Napoleon
>Alexandr the GREAT
>Recounqista
>Balkan war
>Batle of Viena
>British empire
>French Empire

You're so fucking retarded

Also crusades,FUCK how could i forget about them.