How come most Americans believe this fairy tale?

...the other countries with high religosity are IQ under 85.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American christianity is barely religion anyways.

However correlation does not = causation

its white people fell for the atheism meme.

IQ produces societal prosperity.
Material prosperity leads to a kind of arrogance that leads to atheism.

It's pretty crazy that every president has put there hand on it before taking the job

You can't just look at it for what it is, you gotta think about every way it has been

>American christianity is barely religion anyways.

the hell does that mean?

>...the other countries with high religosity are IQ under 85.

because America is/was Gods country.

GOD & GUNS NIGGA

>Christians are dumb! meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]
>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population.[8][9][10][11]

We exported out mentally deficient there some time ago
Whoops

also, isnt it weird how the mosr post-christian the country is, the more cucked it is? not saying america is purelly non-cucked, but for a 1st world country they are in far better shape that france or sweden...or brittain

/thread

I think they consciously throw themselves under the illusion.
It is not a random fairy tale, it's a solid piece of art with decent moral stories and lessons.

Utterly inferior to that of first hand experience of reality -- but you can't expect everyone in modern society to live their life.

>However correlation does not = causation
Correlation != Causation

/thread

>the hell does that mean?

americans southern baptism is a form of christianity that appeared in the US less than 200 years ago. They hold virtually no traditions of christianity

Material prosperity leads to people *living.* What is 'societal prosperity?'

Most presidents are smart enough to be atheists- they only fake it to please the middle-Americans. Flyover states should be napolmed.

>southern baptism

but they are the most based people on earth...and trying to connect Evolution to Genesis is entirely intellectually and theologically dishonest.

AmeriDumbs gain microscope, germ theory, DNA knowledge- yet still say dumb shit that savages said 2200 years ago? SAD!

They be picking and choosing from the Bible like a buffet. 'The bible does not preclude evolution' lmfao gtfo.

the cold war is the reason,the USSR had state atheism so the Americans used god to make an image(even though that's anti-american),america is a secular nation,and it should have stayed that way.

God can fuck off, Guns are my religion and the /k/ube is the only deity I need.

Guns are shit for pussy faggots, fite me 1v1

There is no evidence for your claim at all. Please turn 18 before you comment, because you're obviously under-age

I like how (((they))) are promoting atheism.

90% of all jews are secular atheists and the 10% that actually practice their religion are an oppressed, persecuted minority

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

Even atheist sites admit most atheist are liberals and attack anyone that doesn't share their blue pilled ideas and opinions
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/
Really activated my almonds

Triggered much?

Thank god for the religious!

He's right tho, it's only logical. You can't be a leader and be blinded by moral

all you non blue countries are basically heathens

t essss tt inn g humm an iity
>the other countries
>religosity
>85
IQ

>bot
bot
>bot
bot
neural net
1234neuralnet

te ssst 2
Correlation != Causation
>correlation !!= Causation s
/threadd

>bot
>bot
>bot
bot bot
1234neuralnet

t esssst 3
SAD!
>SAD!
>bot
>bot
bot
1234neuralnet

see

When you've got no worries in the world religion starts to seem a lot less necessary.
The test of a true Christian is holding onto their faith even when it doesn't seem like they need it.
If you want to know what practical atheism looks like in a first world country, just go to any British council estate.

>fairy tale
Why are Canadians such retarded subhumans?

t. arab shitskin mudblood fucked up genes beyond repair leaf

Being smart or dumb have nothing to do with being Christian you fuck. You realise most of the smartest people alive and who have ever lived were religious?

You need to realise you aren't smarter by being an athiest. Realise this and then ask yourself why these people call themselves religious. Ask yourself how someone smarter and wiser than you can be religious.

Cucktianism is a kike meme

exactly this