Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia

> Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia

Why didn't trump ban afghans, pakistanis and saudi arabians if we really wanted to stop terrorism ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2014/12/facts-figures-syria-refugee-crisis-international-resettlement/
instagram.com/p/BPyJp5yBC8z/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They all go to the UK so no need to ban

>omar mateen
not from these countries
>boston bomber
for from these countries
>9/11 attackers
not from these countries

really makes you think

Probably because there are important trade deals between those nations he doesn't want to sabotage. Instead the immigration reform will be done via extreme vetting which is basically a ban but less offensive. He just needed to pick out the worst, irrelevant countries to fulfill his promise of the ban.

because petrodollar

sometimes u gotta succ sum dicks for da master

He's a Kike/Saudi sympathizer.
Trumpcucks just refuse to accept it.

fpbp

>Iran
>the ones who actually fights ISIS
>worst than Saudis, the 1st Wahabism producers
>the ones who actually support ISIS

the fucking leaf post apply to all other countries

iran is just to please the jewish overlords

THIS

When will he ban Turkey?

>Trump bans 7 more countries than literally anyone else would have.
> "Why couldn't he ban 3 more?"
KYS

Iran sponsors Hezbollah

> ban muslims

All they have to do is go to the nearest us embassy, in tukey or uai, and lie about how they don't want to be muslims anymore. Visa granted.

when was the last time hezbollah attacked westerner civilians ?

Fuck drumpf. I voted for him... I did not expect him to actually do this. I've got family in Iran pol... They are being prosecuted for being Christians. They need to get out immediately. Please... Someone make him exclude Christians...

This. I don't care about sandniggers killing each other, it only bothers me when I can smell their shit.

>>Trump bans 7 more countries than literally anyone else would have.
Carter banned Iranians

why shouldn't they it's people's army, US sponsors real terrorists after all

>Christians
>in Iran

top kek m8

>Why didn't trump ban afghans, pakistanis and saudi arabians if we really wanted to stop terrorism ?
It ain't about terrorism it's about giving normies a reach around. Sup Forums can do geography because Sup Forums wants to conquer the world, thus Sup Forums realizes the "muslim ban" is BS

There are churches in Iran. Mostly Armenians.

You are a fucking retard. There is a huge redpilled Christian population in Iran that had to move there in 1900s after the roaches started attacking Armenians. There are even 5-6 churches just in the capital city of Tehran. There are segregated schools that only allow Christians to get in (no degeneracy allowed) and there are places you can get in only if you're Christian. I personally used that to claim religious discrimination in Iran and told the DHS I didn't feel welcome and safe as a Christian in Iran, after which my request for refugee status was granted.

get fucked shitskin

shouldn't have voted trump

This is going to give people motivation to do a terror attack. Well done America.

fpbp
quite sad when you think about it actually

DId you forget about the extreme vetting? Even anglo countries are affected

Frog trips of truth

He can't. Lindsay is there.

Fuck load who went south from or via the Caucasus after the bolshies came into power too.

>lie about not wanting to be Muslim
>get sentenced to death by stoning

Which gives us motivation to bomb them. Bring back manufacturing when?!

that's how they get their refugee status

what's extreme vetting do?

What am I looking at here?

Go back to your own countries, dunecoons

People now have to apply for visas in countries they previously didn't ("immediate suspension of the Visa Interview Waiver Programme"), and a review visa requirements for other countries

So even Anglo people require visas to enter the States now? Or at least more countries than before?

Saudi Arabia are basically ISIS but as a stable country. Why the fuck aren't we banning them again? No one has been able to give me a good explanation.

It might be just visa renewals, I'm not sure yet.

>This is going to give people motivation to do a terror attack

Even the Arab nations don't want Syrian refugees

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2014/12/facts-figures-syria-refugee-crisis-international-resettlement/
>The six Gulf countries - Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain - have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees.

Huh. Well, thanks. I'm behind on the news so I had no idea.

Despite all the turkroach shitposting, you guys are no where near as bad as Arabs

this

The alternative would be worse.

Don't worry, as soon as the US starts large scale natural gas exports, the Russians and Saudis will be fucked.

Satan and his family.

I would, but it's occupied by Russia

Patience. The bleeding had to stop first. If he made exceptions for Christians in his first week in office certain (((people))) would have had a world-ending shit fit.

Because they're dumb and have shit tons of money we trick them into investing in our worthless countries and it's the reason western economies aren't collapsing. Sunnis terrorist attacks are just collateral damages.

Lindsay Lohan, the little twitter girl from Aleppo, Erdogan and his wife.
Lindsay is doing some PR for Erdogan.
instagram.com/p/BPyJp5yBC8z/

>Iran
All those Shia terrorists attacks have gotten out of hand!

SA are a terrorist state, they sponsor terror and work against US interests. Why aren't we banning them? No one has given me a good answer. If the US is so against islamic terror, why not ban the biggest supporter, Saudi Arabia which is a shit tier country. Amazes me how oil and wealth can instantly override any idealism.

They simply got too much western values in their hands.
Look at Kuweit as an example. When Iraq decided to go in dry The US decided to intervene. Why?
They got alot of oil there. Kuweit was and is an islamistic shithole. But apparently they have some precious stuff they were worth to get rescued...

stop victim blaming

Kuwait is shit, but they are pretty modernized and not as fucked as SA. SA is one of the most brutal regimes on the planet, but because of oil interests, the US does not give a shit. They behead homos in the town square and do death by stoning for whores. People are full of shit when it comes to that country. Compare to a country like Jordan for example. It just does not make sense.

Its called Political Power you nigger, he cant just change everything on his first day in office.
Speaking of that what the fuck has france done to give you the right to criticize god emperor Trump? FUCKING NOTHING THATS RIGHT YOURE THE NIGGERS OF EUROPE A FUCKING DISSAPOINTMENT, GO DIE UNDER YOUR WHITE FLAG NIGGER.

Afghans don't do terrorism.
Source - 1 gen Afghan-American. My parents lived here for 35+ years, paid taxes, learned english, learned the culture, passed the tests and became americans. We contribute to your GDP and dindu nuffin.

Obama banned Iranians and Venezuelan's

He is doing this. He talked about it.

Because afghans and pakis are usually blowing up their own countries and saudi arabia aren't terrorists themselves, they fund them by proxy.

yeah tell that to umar matten, hassan.

> didn't ban them YET

calm down bilel

he forgot Germany and Sweden

>closet self-hating religious homo takes his insecurities out on the world
>false-flagged as a terror attack
>flag
>flag
>flag

You're correct. It's pretty much the role model of islamistic states. I didn't want to say one is more worse than the other but to give an example on what criterias states decide.
It doesn't matter if the states are the worst or not it's all about what does it offer and how dependent are we on it.
Afghanistan is holding Ivan back. Russki loves Afghanistan so much they always wanted to march there. Afghanistan doesn't like russian love. US is pleased with this and therefor no ban. The same with Pakistan. USA and Pakistan are brothers in arms. Cold war veterans back to back. Therefor no ban.
USA never really liked Iran and used Iraq under Saddam to fight them. As Iraq wasn't useful anymore they got invaded. But as it turned out Iraq still doesn't like the eagle.
I don't know about the other states but I think it is the same with them. They don't like the USA and are not useful. A ban on immigrants is okay then.