What is it about this substance that triggers the goverment so much?

What is it about this substance that triggers the goverment so much?

What are (((they))) hiding?

DMT is pretty obscure though, do you mean weed and LSD?

(((they))) are stealing all the machine elves

According to a humble water filter salesman, they are hiding the fact that machine elves are running earth as an emotional energy harvesting farm.

Smoking penguin pinal glands is a technology used to comunitcate over vast dimensions and distances. Also J Rothschild needs to be investigated for human trafficking.

>The "Other" entity/intelligence that people encounter while on DMT trips is simply, yet profoundly, the right hemisphere of their brain communicating to the dominant, self-identifying left hemisphere.

Neat.

They care because they still use it. DMT is an interrogation drug.

Yeah man, it's, like, they are trying to prevent us from opening our chakras man. It's, like, they don't want the people to discover the power of the cuntalini fire! They are trying to keep the people down man!

Good luck getting words from someone in hyperspace, well, maybe "whoa" or "what?"

DMT is nothing that great
Too dis associative for my liking

The Visuals are HEAVY if LSD doesn't do it for you
but you don't get to have a full day of pure perception
Instead you get 20 minutes of a few giggles and not knowing what to do with the textures on your hands that are for some reason apart of the background

The come down SUCKS ASS

DMT can fuck you up if you aren't prepared (my friend now has to take pills to manage his serotonin for life now)
but good Acid is a good day

What come down? You literally feel better after taking it you mong

>The come down SUCKS ASS
?
The comedown is just kind of a fade out to after-glowing awesomeness.
It's a tryptamine thing

>it's drugs are redpilled thread
When will this shit die

I thought the comedown was best part of it but there was nothing to giggle at. Tells us that people perceive and enjoy things differently.

I was "in control", like conscious or lucid the whole time and actually "dueled" against the DMT instead of just letting go, which was maybe a mistake on my part. I also visited this giant-ass ball dome with millions of illuminati-style eyes peering at me in the center. That was some deep shit there. There I conversing with the DMT which some call the spirit of it, even though it was some kind of internal dialogue, I dunno.

4/5 would recommend at least once if you think you can take it.

dmt experience 37-gt56
>A family of multicolored cactus beings would probe and study the individual, then run away from him, then come back and study him more

Drugs aren't redpilled, they're drugs.
Only people can be redpilled, m80.

It's a dissociative you mong, not fucking salvia. Inhibition and ego break down, making them prime candidates for information extraction and reprogramming.

>The come down SUCKS ASS

You've never done DMT. you probably got some other dissociative hallucinogenic alkaloid, but real DMT doesn't have any come down whatsoever.

i've done it many times, including once when i was raging drunk, and every time that i've come down, i feel like i've woken up from a 12 hour sleep

tsti ng just in cas e
>bot1
bot
>bot
neural
neuralnet
1234neuralnet

To correct you, Salvia is technically Dissociative, whereas DMT is firmly a Psychedelic Tryptamine

Good magic. Easily as good as meme magic. Everyone should try it at least once.

So machine elves are bad or good?

Actually it is a common gubernamental practice to substitute spiritual tenets for civil tenets, thats the story behind the modern christianity you know as opposed to primitive christians.

Try DMT and let us know how it goes shekelberg

They are just hallucinations.

A true DMT breakthrough will catapult you out of your body to the highest levels of the astral plane that can be accessed while you are still in incarnate form. Communication with "Source" directly is possible.

Surprisingly you are right. Hallucinogen with dissociative properties, functionally similar to psilocybin.

Still a damn good interrogation drug.

Yep.
I won't put anything in my body without a great deal of prior research.

Did you read up about kangaroo cock?

On a cock-to-cock basis.
Gotta be careful, Aussie crabs are venomous.

But why do you think I'm trying to jew someone.
I just asked question.
If they are hallucinations why did you said (((they))) trying to steal them.
or you just memeing?

Stay safe ausbro

memeing.
I take hallucinations with a grain of salt.

>YFW these threads are to promote psychedelic usage as "cool" and "anti-govt br0" when in reality the CIA wants you on these drugs and MK-ultra never really ended despite the claims

Some trip reports say they're friendly and basically angels. Others say they're just neutral workers for the universe.

Ok

Psychedelics aren't cool, they can be fun, but mostly, they are something different.
>hey, I'm bored
>smoke dmt
>the once boring room is now a mass of colour and orgasmic soul tickling
>feel so good for a few hours you wonder how you could ever be bored again
>repeat in a month or two with a different drug
As long as it's not alcohol, that shit's addictive and is getting to the point where I throw up blood.

>it's just fun brO!!!

fuck off

Confirmed square

>earth is an emotional energy harvesting farm
this

>using dated slang to say I'm a regular law abiding citizen

guess I'm a square then. enjoy shilling your alphabet boy drugs to the public though

>law abiding citizen
Never met one.
Everyone has their law that they break consistently.

>government
>gubanare mente
>mind control
+
>DMT
>I am the universe
>I am eternal & immortal
=
>Cannot be made to fear death
>Cannot be controlled
>Governent is powerless

It's why governments and religious institutions have always feared mystics and sought to silence them. DMT is a fast-track path to the pathless path.

this

they want to total control, god forbid you think for yourself

Dude, your testing methodology is shit. Really shit.
>I'm gonna say words and see if the bot repeats them
There's like five of you cunts doing this right now. Since you can't positively ID each other between threads its only a matter of time before you start accusing each other of being bots.

Get a better method you fucktard. You'll achieve nothing with this.

The Government has as much power as you give it.
It's like Freddy Krueger with bureaucracy.

THE SPACE ROBOTS

Are you retarded.

Dmt comedown is smoother than any other psychedelic

1. Psychedelics break the conditioning. All preconceptions youve held since birth are stripped away, and one must rebuild their entire reality from the ground up.

2. Psychedelics break opiate and amphetamine addictions