EAT YOUR OATS

GO TO THE GYM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i9282DCSl2k
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119135281
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a vegan, I support eating oats.
The rest is meh.

Masturbation is bad in excess- just like everything else including drinking water.

Going to the gym is expensive.
Unless you live in the hood, riding and walking long distances will give excellent cardio and lifting can be done outside of the gym.

Hawt

Guys pretty built, I'm probably 15 pounds away from having that amount of muscle.

so comfy

youtu.be/i9282DCSl2k join the chat CUM INSIDE US JESUS

I'd make Arab babies with him senpai

time to fucking maga

Can anyone give a me heads up of what happened in the last 10 hours?

>Oats actual lowers T
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119135281

Chequed!

According to that list nearly everything worth eating if you're trying to get big does, just get your protein, carbs, vitamins and lift heavy. Your test won't suffer.

there was this guy but he was a massive faggot
he's still there go look

keep it going jesus not sure what thread you are on but youre god

lol people actually believe you can make good gains without lifting in a gym

Instead of answering to a fucking shotouts and playing shadilay for the 10th fucking time, NY anons need to drop redpills.
Here's an idea:
Start reading to normies holocoust survivor memoars about masturbator machines and rooms that pump out oxygen to show how evil those nazi fucks really were. With reference to authors of the books of course.(also there was a holocoust day recently so it would work even better)
I'm sure we can come up with something very subtle and subversive if we brainstorm it.

Issue is that anything we come up with here will eventually end up on reddit due to the amount of leddit fags that browse here now. Its very upsetting

omg

You can with calisthenics.

I've been here to long
I glanced at gym and my brain read goyim

Invest in a barbell, some plates, and build a power rack and you're gucc