FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF
U
L
L

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/child-sex-predator-peter-scully-dealt-legal-blow-as-police-apprehend-key-witness-20170128-gu0ikg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XJaQXj5wVXA
youtube.com/watch?v=fB9ShKka_v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think you aren't going to pay for the crimes you commited against us?

We Chinese we never forget

Now with TPP out the window the pacific will soon be ours

Once step at a time

I fucking lay awake at night thinking about the literal hundreds of thousands of Chink filth (most who aren't even citizens) polluting our major cities and buying up our valuable real estate and generally shitting the place up with their insectoid 'culture'

I fucking loathe Chinese people

Chinks bought my dead grandparents' house they lived in for 60 years, partitioned the whole place out, rented it to dozens of other Chinks, and a few years later it featured on the front page of our local newspaper with detectives carrying out dozens of marijuana plants

My grandparents would be rolling in their graves if they knew

>wars of the ancestors are a modern excuse for lebensraume

no just no

*sigh* can we gas them at the airport and pay people to reply to their social media?

I'm from HKG and we've had this shit for years.

And if you dare venture outside of an urban area, here's what you're up against. Literally Africa.

>Chinks bought my dead grandparents' house

Who sold the house?

You don't buy stuff without a seller in this country.

still better than western europe

>B b but gooks are bro tier n shit

We don't need an excuse

We are the destined rulers of the world

Whilst your ancestors where living in huts and setting people on fire for being witches we had the best civilization and was longer before you

Are those Flips?

We are nice Aussie man, try talking to one.

Bonus even-the-media-lets-on

>Who sold the house

Their kids (including my father) who were benefactors of the will and who split the money as inheritance

meant beneficiaries, not benefactors

No, you need more cultural enrichment.

If your country was so good you'd be doing something better than making plastic pollution and wasting everyone on this planet's time and air.

whoaaaaa, why are Australians allowing this?

Get off you fucking high horse. What you are doing is baiting for war..... Where you would get your ass kicked, based on your past track record...

With America out of the Pacific, we're going to face fuck Australia so damn hard.

I'll take out my pee pee and wipe it all over the over between their nostril and their upper lip.

Nam nam nam, om om om, heheehehehe.

I know flips who are nice, and well integrated.
The became this way because they were assisted by an australian community, not a bunch of gooks with their heads cut off. These days the flips land here, realise it's capitalist hell and buy up what they can.

We're not

The immigration policy is entirely and completely out of reach to voters

Untouchable

It is thrust on us without any consultation or consent

I will murder Chinks by the hundreds when the day of the noodle comes

Short-term thinking.

They inflate house prices, making boomers rich.

And cheap labour from India increases boomer's purchasing power.

Literally selling the country out.

America is not out of the Pacific. They don't want to be in the trade deal, but they'll still have their ships in Australia.

The only use these WHITE anomolies are in our backyard, is the fact they sell off the rocks beneath their feet at a loss.

The only contribution these animals give as individuals are nothing but drunken louts, sex tourists, rapists and PEDOPHILLES.

baka.com.au/world/child-sex-predator-peter-scully-dealt-legal-blow-as-police-apprehend-key-witness-20170128-gu0ikg.html

>Liezyl Margallo, 23, led police to a house in 2015 where they discovered the body of a 12 year-old girl who Scullly allegedly held as a sex and torture slave for months before strangling her and burying her body in a shallow grave.

I cannot wait till Australia is within our grasp.

I will not give mercy, I will grab a White Australian childs head and crush it till its brains ooze out. In front of their parents.

I will then shoot their dog in the head.

屌你老味冚家剷,收撚皮啦

Not much we can do until Queen Pauline becomes the minority party in the next government

Fuck off gook you won't do shit.

We'll always be better than you.

>Our saviors aren't out of the pacific, i'll open my doors and my wifes legs for Jamal to come and protect me. Ahh bluu bluu bluuu

cuck

Why are you so mad? Stop blaming foreign countries for your failures.

>We'll always be better than you.

Native Americans think they're morally superior in their reservations to.

We need your land.

We have 20 million people you fucking faggot. Either we hide behind the yanks (good option) or cede to the cutlery droppers (less than good option)

I thought australians were range banned this week

Why can't I make a thread?
Do I have to yell at goot to unblock telstra or some dumb shit?

You sound pretty upset mate.

>We need your land.

Then come and get it.

we'll see gweilo

I can sense your fear already

what's 20 million got against 1 billion? and that isn't including the facts that prove we are superior

but it's okay we wont torture you we will just make you work for us and spend all the money you get on your house...a stick

Are we still range-banned?

Just try to get a new IP, sometimes it works.

(1) Australians make bad threads
(2) Hiroshima needs your shekels

War is not about numbers.

We're not going to see one million Chinese insects swim to our shores.

At the moment you need us, we don't need you.

Lets ramp up the arachnid peace agreement to include asians as a type of pest

make your OP here. I will make your thread.

>Then come and get it.

The only reason you're not huffing petrol at the reservation is because you have that big black american cock protecting you; and even then, by mid-century the USA's influence in our region of the world will cede entirely to China.

Face it, you're a weird red-skinned anomaly whose citizens treat Asia like a sexual fantasy playground.

I cannot wait for the mass graves, we'll make the Mongol invasions of Baghdad seem tame.

who is the us?

we need your politicians who we already own

we don't need nothing from you gweilo

nothing

Sorry about that.

My sister recently moved there because of her job. I hope you guys are treating her well.

We're fucked

>
>We don't need an excuse
>We are the destined rulers of the world
>Whilst your ancestors where living in huts and setting people on fire for being witches we had the best civilization and was longer before you
咁撚勁就唔落撚洗住事頭婆道啦,屌你。
Translation: if you're so fucking awesome, you don't need to be living in England, fuck you.

buy a Sup Forums pass

Fucking hell, son.

>whose citizens treat Asia like a sexual fantasy playground

Because your fellow asians sell their own sisters and daughters to foreigners for a few dollars, retard.

Maybe work on having a good economy and you won't have to do that.

Meanwhile, go get eaten by an escalator.

>buying a house
>not buying land and building a pre-made house for a fraction of buying an old shitty house

loving every kek

頭佬耷尾搭班搭班子搭伴搭帮搭边搭便搭膊搭补搭布搭茬儿协会道窖镇道尽涂殚道尽途穷道劲道殣相望道经道就要及时道具道咖道咖啡道克

You're nothing without white people.

That's why all you fuckers post from western countries. At the end of the day, all your nationalistic bullshit means nothing if you're living a comfy life in the west.

I have some respect for nationalists living in their own country.

For shit-talkers, not so much.

>Then come and get it.
Come on, we both know you will give land yourself, eventually. God forbid to look racist and to have more than 1 kid. Or to have kids at all, right?

you won't say that after you watch this beautiful video

I'm not sure we need a lesson in land management from Ukraine.

>whose citizens treat Asia like a sexual fantasy playground.
>implying it isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=XJaQXj5wVXA

SO TRUE

Aw man, but -I- Wanted to be the OP!

yeah fine, i'm just curious to see how serious people can get

"Post here if you've lost a friend or family member to the crippling anxiety induced blue pill philosophies of the left.

I've come to realize all it takes for someone to fall down that path, is to lose touch with their closest friends and become comfy with city marx children.
To grow apart in ideas is to have never known your side of it all during the beginning.

Do you still hold the hope that your friend/family will ever see the light? Do you hold them close regardless of their blind retardation?
Do you feel the need to antagonize them for the sake of an easy laugh at the expense of some left wing tears?

My friend used to be a happy guy
Never taking much seriously, and always taking all politics with a dash of salt.
Now he's anxious, sad, and always vigilant in trying to correct gender pronouns and literally cried when trump got elected.
I still have hope. If anyones gonna bomb the relationship for the sake of ideas, I hold to my guns that it never will be me who pulls the trigger.

Whats your body count since the meme wars, Sup Forums?"

If this is shit then just don't post it, but thanks either way

I've seen that video, and most of it is true.

Note how I'm posting from Australia and you're posting from a Western country? You're the kind of guy he's talking about.

>巿郤坻紺狪韥跣幊妅汊峔阰岤抪伳溔丌邯熁硹

丮眚炖唰柎齶媻椻邙囟癹阨怲岧佁溮乇枘趖媵。勼桏洰硈砃鸅裰煘邙汔郋忺枅炆坉椻丌洰摴剺。啥一洷袬堸趔乜嫬諤夃,艴乜恞隿棬痻亍鈭冘仜。鈙邳艼廦鉠磭异一菳埴珛芚氕虳亍,萯惎丌昍柅鉒矹丼丌呤漧洙夬肸。莕一恛婜堞僉乇銪縥丱,珽乜峚欷筌魛兀嘕旡宁。觙一咺欶絣裞乜搫斢厹,閆乇珇虙媏搘屮褗气卌。

That was such a fucking stupid deal. We gave China easy visas in exchange for ???????. The Chinks didn't even face any trade barriers in the first place.

The Coalition frontbench is probably 80% reptilian.

屌,嘥鳩氣。
Translation: fucking waste of time.
Don't even know your own fucking culture's language.

Funny that right now, to be a white country you have to be poor. Or to be Iceland (small, cold and far away from everyone). Otherwise - "60%" and chink invasion.

we've been without white people for hundreds of years

i'm studying here and you aren't in your home? haha go back to england low iq pale idiots

HAHAHAHA, I think that might have been next door to my grandparents place. Either that or this is a somewhat common occurrence. Very possibly both actually.

>coats in straya
wew lads how do they not die of heat

True. Wealth attracts parasites like food attracts roaches.

We could colonize Antarctica, asians and niggers would eventually move there and start complaining about shit.

Hopefully this will revert soon.

awwww you guys love us here :3
atleast we add to the economy and not drain it

Why are you studying there and not in your native country?

Australia is a British colony, so I'm at home.

Foolish mainlander!

YOU NEED US IDIOT

KNOW AMERICA DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO PROTECT YOU FREELOADERS

HAHAHAHA
>maybe english and chinese are different
yes you're learning gweilo maybe one day you'll realize google translate doesn't work

Melbourne in July is a bit chilly.

I love how chinks are genuinely convinced they aren't subhuman rats

What suburb?

Chinese colony*

Nah you aren't whitey

fuck you ASIO

Jean-Mohamed is talking shit now.

The good thing with Jean-Mohamed is that he supports whoever ends up invading him, even a few years apart.

>wtf I love Hitler now
>wtf I love Americans now

Bootlicker.

yes, blame china instead of your stupid family

你班蝗蟲累撚死我地啲香港台灣人呀。
You fucking locusts give Hong Kong and Taiwanese people a bad reputation. Every fucking place we go, we get looked at as if we're fucking chinks. We work hard to escape from Cultural Revolution and you fucks have to come and ruin it for everyone, shit in subway trains, buying up all the formula powder and medicine and any other shit you take fancy..... Make your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=fB9ShKka_v4
魔鬼派来的使者,说其生的孩子是魔鬼,

keep this message soon you'll understand it

Always? Even when Chinese civilization was at the pinnacle of human achievement and Europeans were still living in shit? Ok bud. The pendulum will shift you foolish bitch

>YOU NEED US IDIOT
We need you like Faust needed the devil's magic.

I like chinks, they bring money into our economy unlike refugees.

Oh, yes, of course, the compass, gunpowder and whatever the other thing was.

Don't Mix that up with the CCP. They didn't invent shit other than Gutter oil and Melamine laced formula powder for infants.

face it the han people have decided their fate hong kong and taiwan? china

soon

australia and canada? china

england and america? china

go suck white dick faggot

JUST FUCK MY HOUSING MARKET UP

>australia invents tanks and black-boxes, spray on skin, wifi, bionic eyes, bionic ears, quantum computers and two cancer vaccines.
>rest of the world only remembers "shrimp on tha barbie" and the emu war

why even try?

hi

Keked hard

Chinks have invented like 5 things ever, all from ancient times. Literally everything else is white accomplishment. You're welcome for your computer by the way. Oh and the country you're living in.

>le invents wifi meme
>literally only one patent

Explain how. You're about to get BTFO big time by Trump, and Taiwan will take back their rightful clay.