Jesus was an Aryan

Jesus was an Aryan
>prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

ccjr.us/dialogika-resources/primary-texts-from-the-history-of-the-relationship/272-luther-1523
catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/161086/observing-torah-like-jesus
google.com/amp/s/www.compellingtruth.org/amp/was-Jesus-a-Jew.html
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/bornliveddied.html
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/
theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/lutherandthejews.html
uni-due.de/collcart/es/sem/s6/txt09_1.htm
jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
leaderu.com/theology/jesusjew.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being Aryan is worthless.

>taking bbc seriously
Zero evidence to there claim

>constructs jesus face using advanced technique
>when no record of his facial structure exists
They're called BBC for a reason

Jesus of Nazareth was a (((Semite))) from the Galilee. That's not Aryan in the Nordic nor the Middle-Eastern definition.

>its midnight in new Zealand
wow

>trusting the BBC for anything other than nature documentaries and Sunday afternoon Radio 4

Stop buying TV licences

Hold on a sec
>*chomps doritos*
So you're telling me
>*licks fingers*
That Jesus Christ
>*chugs mountain dew*
Was an aryan and stuff?
>*burps*

The Middle East was orignally Aryan, and were bred out by negros and asians. Where do you think the Arabs came from? By the time of Jesus Judea was a multicultural nation.

Jesus is mostly a mythological figure of a majority white religion. Historically most Christians have been white Europeans. Therefore it's very safe to say that Jesus is a white man. Just like Zeus, Thor and Jupiter are all white men. They're mythological figures, so they are what people believe they are.

>implying I have a TV license
Literally haven't paid for one in 7 years, I refuse to pay a tax to use my own property in any way I see fit. Especially not when it funds a crooked, biased peddler of traitorous garbage.

>The Middle East was originally Aryan
No, it wasn't. Don't go huwhite We Wuz on this shit.

>bred out by negros and asians
Who were in different parts of the world at the time.

>Where do you think the Arabs came from?
I think they came from a long period of evolution, developing traits better suited to the Arabian Peninsula, giving them that distinct hybridization between Levantine, South-Mediterranean, and Semetic look that appears in different levels throughout their race.

Jesus Christ is a mythological figure, who isn't even represented as a Nordic European. Jesus of Nazareth is a real person that inspired the sect of Judaism that later split off and became Christianity.

All manifestations of the sun God, whether they existed or were based on somebody or not, they were all Aryan created Religions.

Martin Luther- Jesus Christ was Born a jew.
ccjr.us/dialogika-resources/primary-texts-from-the-history-of-the-relationship/272-luther-1523
If Jesus is a Jew, why are we Catholics?
catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
For christians, Practicing Judaism means being like Christ.
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/161086/observing-torah-like-jesus
Was jesus jewish? He infact was.
google.com/amp/s/www.compellingtruth.org/amp/was-Jesus-a-Jew.html
Jesus' many faces- yet he was born, lived, and died a jew.
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/bornliveddied.html
Was jesus a jew? He was.
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/
Jesus is a jew- Martin luther.
Luther on the jews- jesus' people
theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/lutherandthejews.html
Jesus Christ is born a Jew
uni-due.de/collcart/es/sem/s6/txt09_1.htm
Jesus is a jew
jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
Jesus is a Jewish man
leaderu.com/theology/jesusjew.html

Jesus was taken to the temple as an infant according to the Jewish law of Moses (Luke 2:22).

Sixth, Jesus was at the Jewish temple as a child according to Jewish custom (Luke 2:41-52).

Was Jesus a Jew?

Some people claim that Jesus of Nazareth was never really a Jew. However, a brief look at Scripture makes it obvious that Jesus could have been nothing but a Jew.

In contrast to Hollywood versions of Jesus that often reflect a Western view of the Christ, there is much proof that Jesus was, in fact, Jewish. The very first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jewish ethnicity of Jesus: "The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham" (Matthew 1:1).

First, the name "Jesus" has clear Hebrew origins. Jesus is a transliteration of the Hebrew word Joshua, which is why some refer to Him as "Yeshua." The name means "Yahweh is salvation."

Second, Jesus was born in Bethlehem, a town occupied by Jewish people. Bethlehem had long been a Jewish settlement known as the city of David.

Third, Jesus' earthly parents were from Nazareth, a city of Jewish people. It is undeniable that first-century Nazareth was a small Jewish town.

Fourth, Jesus was born at the time of a census that required Jews to return to the towns of their ancestry. Joseph would not have traveled with a pregnant wife to Bethlehem for the census unless he was Jewish. Mary the mother of Jesus also had a Jewish ancestry. Luke's genealogy of Jesus likely traces Mary's side of the family and shows a connection to David and the tribe of Judah. Jesus' aunt and uncle, Zechariah and Elizabeth, were also Torah-observant Jews (Luke 1:6). Zechariah was a priest. The whole family took their Jewish faith very seriously. Hebrews 7:14 states, "For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah."

Fifth, Jesus was taken to the temple as an infant according to the Jewish law of Moses (Luke 2:22).

Sixth, Jesus was at the Jewish temple as a child according to Jewish custom (Luke 2:41-52).

Seventh, Jesus observed Jewish customs as an adult. He attended the synagogue on the Sabbath, traveled to Jerusalem for Passover-

1/2

>No, it wasn't. Don't go huwhite We Wuz on this shit.
No a argument

>Who were in different parts of the world at the time.
Are you retarded? Do some research you imbecile

>I Think they came from a long period of evolution, developing traits better suited to the Arabian Peninsula, giving them that distinct hybridization between Levantine, South-Mediterranean, and Semetic look that appears in different levels throughout their race.
Wrong it takes 10s of thousands of years for a race to develop naturally

that haitian jesus sort of looks like wojak

>a guy from palestine had blue eyes and nord hair
WE WUZ GODZ N SHIET

Done

The shroud of turin is bullshit, it was accurately radiocarbon dated to the 13th century
>but muh shroud material corruption
the people who dated the shroud also debunked that.

>the first humans were Black
>God is therefore Black since he made them in his own image
>Jesus is the son of God

Jesus was a nigga. Sup Forums BTFO.

Jesus was as much an blond haired blue eyed aryan as Hitler, the dark haired brown eyed dictator, who had food sensitivities and didn't like to spend his own money.

Everything you just said is incorrect

youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8

jesus was circumcised
id est he was a Jew

WE

>not an argument
Explain to me how a Nordic Aryan would be born to two Jews from the Levant, on the other side of the Mediterranean.

>Are you retarded? Do some research you imbecile
Not an argument, fuckboy. Blacks are from the Sub-Saharan, and Asians in our sense of the word are from the Far East side of Eurasia. There would be no reason for them to be in Northern Israel, especially not at a time in history where niggers were nigging it up, Asians were genociding each other, and the Jews were being tribal desert fucks.

>Wrong it takes 10s of thousands of years for a race to develop naturally
How does that contradict anything I said there?

t es sti nng shill 4 bot
>bot
bot
1234neuralnet

>not an argument
That's interesting to hear coming from someone who has 0 substance to his extraordinary claim.

Really if you wish to argue for Jesus not being a sand rat you should at least argue that the virgin Mary isn't his biological mother.
Not that that makes any real sense. Like what's really biology on the celestial level?
Maybe you should argue he was ayran at heart?

You're retarded for caring anyway. It's completely irrelevant to Christianity as an ideology.

t e ess tt 2
neural net
>neural net
1234neuralnet

The first humans weren't homosapiens.

te sst 3
>bbc
>zero
>seriously
bot
1234neuralnet

Wasn't Galilee a gentile region?

tes sssst 4
>first humans
>black
>image
>God
1234neuralnet

Next time read before replying

There were gentiles, but it was not exclusively nor majoritary gentile.

Did he even exist?

Jesus of Nazareth existed. Jesus Christ, the personification of God in the Flesh portrayed in the Bible is based on him. Think of the difference between St. Nick and Santa Claus.

Ok. Don't mind me, I'm just trying to trigger Christians by being my edgy atheist self. Looks like I failed with you calm response : )

I don't believe in God, but I can see the value of the new testament on western civilisation.

Christianity is a cucked religion. Joseph's wife Mary was impregnated by another 'man' (God, yeah right). Jesus was constantly turning the other cheek to people giving him shit (coward). Magdalene Jesus's bitch was a hooker getting passed around his followers (Jesus would just watch as they took turn spunking on her face). The guy is ultimately killed by his enemies and he forgives them, he's getting murdered and he's like oh you know not what you do (SuperKEK). I mean is it any wonder the West is cucked if this is the cultural jew propaganda we've been gobbling for centuries. Christianity is a JEW religion of the highest cuckoldry. Ban Chrisitians and their cowardly Jew morality. Praise KEK!

Jesus was a vampire
they only crucified him to hold him in place for the sunrise

no doubt

You don't even know what ''Aryan'' means

>prove me wrong

>Jesus was constantly turning the other cheek to people giving him shit (coward).
No he didn't. The only object made by Christ's hand in the New Testament was a whip he used to punish the Jews.

Try reading the source material before shitposting next time.

jesus was aramaean you fucking cucklord