youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=PXvxR4UbETA
youtube.com/watch?v=dLDrncg_UAU
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asks france

France is still great, nigger.

Fake and gay, color movies didn't exist back then.

Two world wars jewish and american cultural subverison. Not that hard to understand Pierre

colorized you fucking retard

I hate looking at past Europe. It breaks my heart how healthy, alive, and safe, they all looked.

I remember seeing some photos of some English villages from pre-WW1 and it looked like the fucking Shire.

>It breaks my heart how healthy, alive, and safe, they all looked.

Having a laugh right?

Ghettos full of niggers rioting, all the muslims kicking your ass left right and centre, muslims praying in the street and police actually protecting it..

France is fucked.

Take off the rosy glasses, goy. People have always lead miserable, spiritually bankrupt, materially obsessed lives, just as they do now. We have always been at war with Oceania.

>France is still great

youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw

youtube.com/watch?v=PXvxR4UbETA

youtube.com/watch?v=dLDrncg_UAU

Fuck this gay earth

I mean really?
>you will never be in that time

t. country that started the war that killed Europe
the eternal Austrian needs to be dealt with

>actually showing some sort of emotion and standing up straight

How does this prove me wrong?

The invention of the internal combustion engine.

hats became unfashionable.

>Why aren't you like this anymore ?
We lost WW2 and have been brainwashed by (((them))) since then. Some people are slowly waking up in the recent years but we're still like 10-20 years behind everyone else in europe when it comes to right wing politics.

Stop it France.
Just stop it.
The Things that this first war amongst Brothers has cost us will take centuries to reclaim. The World was on the Verge of something great back then, yet we plunged it headfirst into chaos. We had Cities that looked like they were straight from fairytales, people that were destined to great things, but we gave it away.

A Western World, set ready for technological advance, a World where our flags could be seen from the cliffs of England to the shores of Southern Africa.
A Century ahead of us that held so much promise, so much good for the World. How could we loose all this Sup Forums? How could this Dream end like that, how could it end in Fires burning from London to Danzig? How could it wind up in the sound of falling bombs burrying our future with the falling rubble, instead of the songs and praises to the beauties of Europe?
Where did all of this go? Where did our future go?
The Answer is: We burned it. And all we can do now is defend the Memory, though even if we win against the Leftists, against all those that want us to never achieve such beauties again, we will only fight for the ashes that are left of those Days.

UK was comfy af without negros and shitty architecture everywhere

Don't fux with ze jews, oy vey, see what happened to ze German Reich

The french, american, english and russian elites won against the greatest movement of the human collective and english/american/french sacrificed their lives for the influence of the western banks

Ask the Jews.

>implying Americaâ„¢ ever had a soul

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

We miss you, Jonny.

We started the war that would've saved not only Europe but the world.

You chose the other side.

Cause good things come to an end eventually.

Picture out of context. These kids are obviously factory workers who aren't really representative of most kids from those days who lived in rural areas.

how was WW1 supposed to save Europe? Couldn't you contain your autism

He's talking about WW1 retard

>France starts to play the blame game

At least on pol people should be a bit more redpilled by know and not fall for the eternal devide and conquer tactics...

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

says france

>banks

Careful their hanz, naming the merchant is a crime in your neck of the woods.

It wasn't WW1 that killed Europe.

Germany had its Golden Age, now it's stagnation or downhill.

Germany's pretty much a liberal sjw mudlsime shithole, that's true, but you're pretty fucked as well, I visited Paris last month and the abundance of mudslime negro humanoids in your country is disgusting.

Because the ETERNAL ANGLO were pissed like little children that Germany was about to make them insignificant.

Instead of partnership they seeked to destroy us and now we still suffer because of those cunts.

THANK YOU ENGLAND FOR DESTROYING THE WHITE RACE

french are pussies

I see no fags or trans or nigs or moors there
only kids working for their families and becoming a man
All those kids found a women and made families
I see no wrong in this picture.

you are the jihadist center of europe have been for at least a decade

>when you have colonies in africa and let them all come back to your country. fucking french pussies lol, brought home negroes

good old times have a style

>Berlin 1990: 95% White
>Berlin 2016: 67% White

Rly makes u tank...

> jihadist center
and germoney help them

I didn't want to be reminded. I didn't ask for this

with jews you lose.

fuckin beautiful wished i was there

The kaiser was a retard and chimped out

The kid on the left is really good looking no homo.

And factory life was hard but before that they wouldve starved to death in poverty. Which is why world population spiked during the industrial revolution