Mexico first

America first, right after Mexico.

gj Drumpf

GMC is probably the worst car company in the world.

BUY MORE AMERICAN CARS

DAY OF THE RAKE

>Canada.

Trudeau is that fucking weak he's gonna have to ask Trumpy to step in and sort that shit out. Or he will say it's racist to stay in Canada and keep white people employed instead of Browns.

>625
Jesus christ that's not even an entire school grade

Better Canada than the U.S.

Fuck the leafs.

>Trump talks to GM
>GM agrees to not ship jobs to Mexico
>still has an agreement with Mexico
>GM decides to cuck Canada and ship their jobs from them instead

lol get rekt leafs

kek this !
Trudeau on suicide watch

kek, dafuq is Aruba and why do they have Internet?

In case proxy - nice proxy!

Island nation part of the Kingom of The Netherlands.

Yea, Wikipedia told me.

How's life there?
What's the Internet bandwidth?
Any limitations/censorship?

lol why the fuck would Trump give a shit what happens to Canada? I'm only pissed that they aren't moving those jobs to the US

Send help..no careers, worthless currency, skyrocketing debt, impossible cost of living. Ontario is done for

That dyke, pedophile loving, premier not working out so well huh?

bring the last of your cash to BC and die of a drug overdose like everyone else...

>impossible cost of living
Welcome to life fucker

When you win in canada, you lose.

Its actually really fucking smart.

Trump was a retard with carrier. You need to pass legislation you massive cuck, not just yell at them on social media, and then offer to fucking bribe them.

Now GM's logic is, lets move from Canada to Mexico. On the one hand its cheaper. On the other hand, Trump may bribe us and get us to come to the US.

EVERY COMPANY WILL DO THIS.

lol Canada btfo

Israel>>>>>>priority gap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mexico>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>israel's allies>>>>>>>more priority gap>>>>>>>>>>>>canada>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jew diaspora in USA>>>>>>>>>rest of the USA goyim :^)

>killing leafs so that mexicos can live and sustain themselves on their side of the wall

I see nothing wrong

Good, I hope they fail again an no one tries to bail them out.

And Trudeau won't do anything about it, since he's a weak cuck.

Mostly this, GM doesn't have the balls to cuck US anymore so he decided to cuck Canada instead.

The problem is if that company makes stuff for foreign markets or for US market. If it's for the US market maybe Trump will tell them to stop it and make it in US.

Someone knows if the Canada place make their products for the foreign or US market?

>german education
Canada isn't under the jurisdiction of the US federal government.

Yet :^)

Never said anything about that. Learn to read brexitfag.

GM is a US company.

>625 canadian jobs lost to mexico

am... I suppose to care?

because canada is america right moron

I can't believe after the bailout they have the nerve to even consider cutting American jobs

>company delocalization to a 3rd world country
>it's Trump's fault
lib logic

What is wrong with businesses being able to make business decisions?

Are you trying to summon screeching libertarians?

Leafs btfo

There's no careers for uneducated shit stains like you. Go get a degree or learn a trade

I can't speak for Ingersoll but the Oshawa plant makes vehicles for both the Canadian and US markets. And by make, I mean they're just assembly plants, all the parts come from suppliers elsewhere

Are you retarded? Canada is not America. They have their own president, its his responsibility.