SECRETARY MATTIS

What does Sup Forums think is going to happen in Mattis' first 100 days

Nothing unless China gooks out

Mass genocide of every middle eastern race

Any chances of SCS Gookening happening soon? Trump said stop artificial islands. Gooks are still artificial islanding..

Hopefully he leads a successful military coup and then truly Makes America Great Again by crushing the rest of the world in his devil dog fist, especially Putin.

Semper Fi, faggots.

100 days will have passed within his first 100 days. I guarantee it. And kek confirms

Start with jews

No idea just waiting and watching. China is a snek in the grass though.

He doesn't nuke it. He seizes Mecca, helicopters his son in, shames him into stop being a pussy, sends him in to make first contact with the hibernating alien therein, and initiates the 2nd impact.

ISIS under a flock of drones shit'n fire from the sky.

Remember when Trump sat with Obama that first time, Trump seemed pretty fucking somber coming out of that meeting...

You think he knows war in SCS is inevitable?

Saudis are the jews biggest ally. I can't think of anything else on the planet I want more then to put a nice MOAB right in the middle of Mecca. Hopefully they tape it from several different angles.

fug I hope not, but if I have to fight the gooks under Trump I'll be glad to do it

Definitely habbening territory here..

Wasn't he the one who done the hearts and minds policy during iraq

The shrine thing is pretty small. I would rather airlift it out and put it in Washington under heavy armed guard.

Muzzies have to face the cube wherever it us in the world when they pray.

Imagine 1 billion of them thinking about how badly they got robbed 5 times a day.

Makes my dick hard

I can think of something I'd like more, it's called a nuke.

I like this idea though.

Even better, how about giving it to the Israelis?

so what exactly is in this cube and what makes it so holy?

Its a small church/shrine. Its a very old building, possibly 2000yrs+ old but the Muslims seem to think it was Muhammads first church or something.

Its got random artifacts inside. Old stone tablets, tapestries old scrolls, a few gold statues, supposedly a clay imprint of Abrahams feet and a polished stone from a meteor.

Literally a fucking space rock.

Something wonderful.

I looked it up a while back and the building itself isn't that old, they rebuild it every few hundred years. It's just the site itself that's holy and the building is a shrine built on the spot.