Are Greeks really Turkish rape babies?

Are Greeks really Turkish rape babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/greek-women-forced-prostitution-the-6921080
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/478156/Greek-prostitutes-sex-1-40
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dozens-of-refugee-men-sell-sex-for-as-little-as-2-to-survive-in-athens-a7068741.html
thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4624755.ece
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/
rt.com/news/323876-greece-crisis-prostitutes-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=LNiX-S7V_bw
bbc.com/news/world-europe-30914039
youtube.com/watch?v=4QM4wI9xngs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes as a matter of fact we are more turkic than them
*praise tengri*

>praise Tengri

Now you sound like a Hungarian LARPer.

good :^)

Greeks aren't even an ethnicity. Just random shitskins in the Ottoman empire that decided to call themselves Greeks in the 19th century.

I don't know mini-Hiterlland, if that is true why are their so many people with the surname Popadopalopalous?

Naive hypothesis.

Modern "Greeks" are actually descended from Helots(Syrian slaves who outnumbered ethnic Greeks 2000 to 1 in the days of Aristoteles)

It doesn't matter if they have some Turkblood too because it was already brown.

Turks are turkified Anatolian Hittites and greeks and Armenians
The turkish invaders didnt have the numbers to change the gene pool
Turks just assimilated, the only thing that
Changed was that they went from christ to allah
Turks are more rape baby than greeks
Greeks have always looked swathy, yhr med sun is pretty bad for pale nordic white skin

Syrians in pre arab times were pale as fuck
They were basically a greek colony
Greeks had colonies all over the med sea

Technically, Turks are Perso-Greek rapebabies because you can't outbreed and genetically assimilate a population unless you outnumber them, see Bulgaria, who by idiotic autismal rules should be 101% ultraturks

shhhh dude we are shitposting here

A E S T H E T I C

No.Its the other way.

Modern day turks are not only Greek rape babies but Bulgarian,Serbian,Hungarian,Romanian too.

And all of this because of the Janissaries.They took young boys,especially Greeks and sent them back to anatolia

This is correct. Greek was even the lingua franca in the levant and the Philistines in the bible were Greeks. Greece had a huge population boom and colonized most of the East med, and even parts of the west med, before the rise of Rome.

Western and central anatolia was Greek for 2,000 years before the invasion at Manzikert at the end of the 11th century. It still pretty much is today as well. 100,000 Turks do not put a very large dent into 20 million Greeks. The swarthier ones are more Armenian or Kurd, in the east.

Also, most Ottoman royalty was slav after about two generations.

Fake-Greeks...

Ancient Greeks were white and todays Greeks aren't. Deal with it.

no

Modern day hellenes=Ancient Hellenes

Stay salty ahmed

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

I've seen people from Syria who look more White than Greeks.

>t. Jamal Mohammed

Whats done is done
We share almost same culture
Its time to be friends neighbor

No.

When today's Greece was under Ottoman rule, Christian kids would be turned to janissaries, and become "re-educated" so they would become Ottomans, therefore not Greeks.

Just think for a second, how in the actual fuck would there be any Greeks at all by the logic "Ottomans raped Greek women therefore their children were Turks"?
How didn't Greeks go extinct under 400 years of occupation and many generations of people who were born in that amount of time?

Are you retarded? we are Mediterranean

Damn, I would go war crimes on her.

It's true, I used to do business with a guy from Syria, and they were more civilized than you Balkan trash. Serbs and your neighbors just go around in Malmö selling weed and sit at McDonald's like subhumans.

he's austrian, austrians are envious of mediterraneans so they try to find anything to discredit us, pay him no attention

Never said otherwise, reread what I wrote.

>tengri
>turkish

It's a Mongol religion you idiot, it's what separate the turkic from the Mongol.

Egoroach needs to be gassed along with his supporters
You people can power all of turkey from how much atturk is turing in his grave

To be fair the orginal Turks were tengri
Cumams were also tengri for a long time before converting

Yeh and before they were fucked by the arabs, original turks weren't so bad either.

>original turks weren't so bad either

No, Erdogan is allowing turks to chimpout and show what goatfucking pieces of shit they really are.

Thanks to his shit all of Europe now rightfully hates the roaches.

You do realize the original turks were like 800000 tribes with different cultures and shit that very rarely had anything in common, right?

A lot of them were pretty neat nomads.

#notallturks

Yes.

No, #allturks, #notallancestors.

Have some fucking dignity and don't try to force your memes.

just shows that slaves are a mistake.
unless you castrate them.

i'm joking you sperg

>look at me mom my 87 layers of irony give me immunity from being a retard

Sure buddy, sure. You were just trolling. It'll all be ok.

calm down son

Boy has it been a while since I last used this

Chill waffles

I'm chill, just contributing to the quality of my gokturk airline food connoisseur imageboard, inferior poo in the loo.

>you can't outbreed and genetically assimilate a population unless you outnumber them,
That's basically all anglos thinks about the Normands.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/greek-women-forced-prostitution-the-6921080
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/478156/Greek-prostitutes-sex-1-40
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dozens-of-refugee-men-sell-sex-for-as-little-as-2-to-survive-in-athens-a7068741.html
thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4624755.ece
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/
rt.com/news/323876-greece-crisis-prostitutes-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=LNiX-S7V_bw bbc.com/news/world-europe-30914039

> Debt as % of GDP 213.7%

Give them a sandwich and they'll be whatever you want them to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QM4wI9xngs

God damm leopold
No bully

And that still true
Most englishmen are still anglo Saxon

At least a greek can wake up every day and smile that he isnt a gypsy street shittibg romanian

yes

And "African Americans" are the rape babies of slave owners, btw.

No, Greeks are Mediterranean the Real MASTER RACE. with rich history no one can compete.

>hurrr gypsy durrrr
Sri Lanka, what a shithole.

says the diaspora who's too scared to reveal his identity

Has a better HDI than the kindom of the gypsy

S

...ok

boy, go back to Sup Forums, you're making me cringe

No.