The United States has taken only around 15,000 Syrian refugees, amounting to a tiny 0...

>The United States has taken only around 15,000 Syrian refugees, amounting to a tiny 0.2% of the total number of refugees, the large majority of whom are women and children.

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/28/opinions/trumps-big-mistake-on-syrian-refugees-bergen/index.html

Yes burgers, accept more woman and children.

no

This is a good point, now they should accept 3 million males

All it takes is one shithead. Let's pray that isn't the case with what we have so far.

Can we trade kikes for muzzles?

Yes, jew/muslim % should be equal as well in all nations.

Lies, vast majority are young males & 99% are Sunni

The thing about 15k Syrians is probably true, most of them are Afghans & Somali's looking for hand outs

OY VEY, YOU NEED MORE DIVERSITY, BURGERS

Women and children can become terrorists, women and girls will eventually have 6 kids who will become terrorists because they refuse to integrate. I don't want rwds to become necessary, they have to go back.

> children

Yeah, ask the Brits how well that worked out.

We have plenty of diversity in our burgers.

We should only accept women and female children no questions asked, just keep them under surveillance. The male children should have their mouths checked for wisdom teeth. If they're 18 or older they go back to join the Syrian military.

Where are all these women and Children I keep hearing about, certainly haven't seen many in Europe.

One simple question: how much foreign aid does the provide vs the rest of the world.

HOLY FUCK..
I REMEMBER THOSE DINOSAUR MAGAZINES. ;_;

Our nigger population is almost double your total. Kindly eat shit.

>Yes burgers, accept more woman and children.
Go fuck yourself.

Im so jelly of America in the current year :(

S
T
I
L
L

T
O
O

M
A