Haha Brits are so fucked

Haha Brits are so fucked.

Even theguardian shits on them.

>theguardian.com/cities/2017/jan/25/passport-paris-city-red-carpet-arrivals-brexit-london

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xd8SHBw04-U
youtu.be/kHjW-gvg6Yg?t=16m52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

May's arms has a higher leverage as the EU needs GB more than vice versa

Looking at that image, the EU just looks fat and bloated..
Hmm..

the guardian is quite shit.

>thinking the eu is at all better than being on your own
>being stuck with worthless greeks and german cucks
>thinking it will be at all difficult to negotiate trade deals with anyone if fucking greenland can get a trade deal with china

> the guardian

Oh please, I use proper toiler paper.

As for Brexit, I'm expecting the establishment to monster it up like they do everything else. But Brexit might happen still now Trump is in office and he's a fan. Waiting and seeing.

the guardian is a leftist rag so of course it hates the country it comes from

>its a "slavshit is upset because Britain won't give pooland anymore gibs" episode

>USA sits down
>Shakes her hand instead of wrestling

ANGLOSPHERE REKINDLED

>the guardian

They are about as unbiased as salon. They are our equivalent of CNN

>Brits are so fucked.

Hmm, I wonder why you would say that :^)

But you will my firend, you are obliged to pay us uptill 2020 and in addition you wont ger an access to eu market.

This is gold

>the EU needs GB more than vice versa

No

>Even

Guardian is a leftist rag extraordinaire

>Thinking size matters in arm wrestling

youtube.com/watch?v=xd8SHBw04-U

There is nothing like anglosphere, like there is nothing like panslavism.

You are a seperate countries

Poles are absolute scum. I might go out and beat up the autistic pole that lives on the end of my street later on.

>even the guardian
ah yes, the famous far right euro-sceptic guardian, quite something!

>Poles are absolute scum
This is correct.
>I might go out and beat up the autistic pole that lives on the end of my street later on.
Please stop, I can only get so erect.

LMAO

>there is nothing like panslavism
Don't jinx yourself again.

>Even theguardian

The guardian shits on everything British. Half of the 'why do you hate women' threads are founded on guardian articles

>lefties shitting on their own country
wow really? what else is new?

that smaller guy's arm-wrestling arm is huge though

>Even theguardian shits on them.
>Even theguardian

The guardian is a lefty rag. Why is it such a surprise that they're self-hating?

Woah no way man

WE ARE BIG BOYS BRITBONGS

>The EU
>Strong
>The US
>Not pro-Brexit

How fucking retarded are these people?

Manlet detected.

>us

This is partly why we left, toilet cleaning countries are being propped up by countrys that actually do something

>obliged
And what if we just tell you to fuck off? What will you do, slavshit?

RUSSIA STRONK

>Since you’re here…
>…we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading the Guardian than ever but far fewer are paying for it. And advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. The Guardian's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
>If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps to pay for it, our future would be much more secure.

Me? Nuffin.

If you had even primary school education you would know you have monetary obligations to EU uptil 2020, not to us, deepshit.

>some faggot cartoonist portrayed something as bad so I guess it must be bad
The last resort of the bitter and impotent.

>This is partly why we left, toilet cleaning countries are being propped up by countrys that actually do something

Poland receives around €12 billion in EU funds annually. Now that the second biggest contributor is leaving, I suspect the amount to be reduced drastically.

On top of that, the UK is about to strictly regulate welfare eligibility for immigrants, meaning thousands of welfare nigger Poles will be forced to return to Poland.

So the bottom line is: not only will Poland receive much less in cash from the EU, they will also have to take back thousands of Poles on welfare who will be an additional drain on their system.

And that is hilarious to me :^)

Not shown: All the EU member states still taking a buttfucking from the EU.

The EU and USA will now bid for British trade and we'll take the best offer. How is that worse than being held over a barrel, our trade being determined exclusively by Brussels, FOR Brussels?

Maybe I'm oversimplifying it but exercising independent soveriegnty, taking deals because they're in your interest seems like a far better situation.

>The grunian shits on Britain

This is new to you? Archive it if you are going to link that rag otherwise you are a shill.

Exactly, slavshit. You cannot and will not do anything. You're powerless.

The guardian and the ( not) independent are Reddit tier shit. You have to take them with a pinch of salt, fortunately they provide their own, by the bucket.

The fuck do they mean they won't accept it?
They don't even have a choice.

>even the Guardian

The Guardian is leftist trash which has always hated the UK.

EU stocks will crash soon

Of course, Germans and French will do it for us. Why should we bother?

Everyone on Sup Forums keeps going on about how based Poland is.

But the fact is: they are the eternal welfare niggers of Europe, always have been, always will be.

They are ALL about the gibs, nonstop. It's literally their business model, so you can see why they'd be so butthurt about Brexit. It threatens their existence.

really suprised this came from a german

they are being incredibly muhsogginist

wow guardian I expected better from you

The guardian always shits on us because they hate British people.

Yep just like you were from Marshall plan

It's over Verhofdstat, I have the high ground.

this
youtu.be/kHjW-gvg6Yg?t=16m52s
Skip to 16m52s, leverage is the best thing to have in armwrestling. Tall skinny guy(Britain) can beat meathead(manlet EU) anyday.

I doubt that. In terms of pure size.

you aren't very familiar with the British press are you user?

No, they won't. They don't give the slightest fuck about you nigger tier subhumans.
Yeah, not even remotely comparable.

Stop arguing my fellow Europeans, you need a vacation, a stress relief. Come to Croatia, where people are too stupid to care about petty politics and the vine flows in rivers.

Come and relax white man, all are welcome here.

>Federal US
Lol American retardation strikes again.

the Guardian shall not rest until Britain is filled to the brim with a diverse assortment of foreigners

> EU
> being good at negotiations
pick one

Even the fucking roach Erdogan managed to fuck the EU on the negotiation table.
Good luck bongs! I hope you won't fuck the EU too hard!

>even the guardian
the guardian's raison d'etre is to disparage and sneer at their own people

They dont, but we have a mutual goal in here. We have much to gain on their goals.

Dont beat yourself up over it tho, you are too stupid to comprehend it.

I'll be back to see Dubrovnik next year.

All leftist propaganda platforms are suffering heavily from loss of readership. You would think that they would learn but oh well.

Pretty sexist cartoon.
I'm a little triggered to be honest.

The EU sells more to us than we do to them, we can rely on global trade, wheras losing the UK means the EU loses it's largest customer

>Yep just like you were from Marshall plan

You poor, deluded welfare nigger.

The Marshall Plan allocated $13 billion in 1948 dollars to the whole of Europe. West Germany got about 11% of that. Adjusted for inflation, you are talking about German receiving 13-14 Billion to rebuild an economy that was completely demolished by a war. It was also a necessity, because the world realized that crushing Germany under a ton of post-war debt from WWI was a major instigator that lead to WWII. So, Germany got 13 Billion in today's dollars to straighten themselves out after a major war.

In addition to that, Germany was burdened with the cost of occupation of around 2 billion DM annually, for around 5 years -- a sum that completely ate up our portion of the Marshall bucks.

Contrast this with Poland: your 3rd world shithole country receives 12 billions ANNUALLY, which is a bit less than what Germany received as a ONE-TIME PAYMENT as part of the Marshall Plan.

And your country is still a shithole.

> plz uk gibsmedat or you loser

Can the queen sign an executive order to shut down The Guardian?

The guardian is liberal rag

Don't know what you are talking about, the poles I've worked with all been hard-working individuals. Indeed so, Poland saying they won't accept "it" is stupid, they should raise the lifestyle so Poles return back, maybe?

>Don't know what you are talking about, the poles I've worked with all been hard-working individuals.

Every Pole who found employment in UK means one ethnic Brit was replaced from employment.

Why would you support that?

>WE WUZ SAVIOURS OF THE WHITE RACE
Poles are truly niggers.

Once the UK activates article 50 there is a 2 year period where they are full EU members but are in the process of leaving. During this time they will be paying polish people who are eligible for welfare their full benefits.

The UK isn't going to start tearing up agreements when it needs a trade deal so badly.

Except the EU is an economy 20 times the size of the UK and can casually shrug off losing the UK. In fact losing the UK is in most ways a benefitial move for the EU because these retarded island monkeys have since the start been annoying pissbabies when it came to actually contributing towards the goal of the EU. Refusing to adopt the currency to the detriment of the rest of the union, among other things.

The UK is the whiny bitch boy who keeps complaining about everything, wants everything, but gives nothing back.

I look foward to you retarded fucks leaving.

Slaved.com

>won't get access to EU market

So everyone in Europe is just going to suddenly stop buying British goods and services? That's not going to happen unless the combined military might of the EU imposes a literal embargo on the UK. Of course that can never happen because we won't let that happen. So really the EU is just going to have to deal with it. The UK holds all the cards here and the EU is panicking because Europeans are soon going to realize that the EU is just a paper tiger and the consequences of leaving it are null.

It's the same bullshit hysteria that happens in America whenever a government "shut down" is talked about. Everyday weekend and holiday, all non-essential government employees stop working and offices are closed. Yet, the country doesn't implode and the market crash? Why? Because we don't really need the government. Same thing for the UK.

Poles USED to be hardworking immigrants but the second and third waves were all benefit scum

I encourage you to read about inflation and bretton woods before you try to form any agrument against me.

But the fact is, you were taking free money from USA the difference tou try to portray is the scope of it. Nothing more.

(((FAKE NEWS)))
stop posting it

where did you pull that shit from? GB trade with EU makes almost 50% of their exports and 15% of their GDP. Trade with GB makes under 3% of the EU GDP.
GB has 0 leverage and will get fucked in the ass by everyone.

>we believe our perspective matters

>German flag spazzing out about the model immigrant.
Your a Muslim arnt you?

Yeah, free money after their entire country was destroyed. You have no excuses.
>muh ebil soviet union
They improved Poland.

>can casually shrug off losing the UK.

EU loses 5bn net contribution in payments from the UK, along with the ~5tn a year in sales to the UK. We GAIN 5bn a year just from payments, and with the crash of the pound exports are at the highest levels in decades.

We'll be fine, YOU on the other hand have to make up the shortfall in revenue, so that Poland and Greece can continue being shitholes

>poles
That's because the only ones you meet are the ones that are outside of the polish only enclaves.
This is the same as saying that everyone vapes because you work in a vape shop and everyone you see there vapes.

Deport all Poles from the UK.

Much appreciated.

This is the first cucked dutchfag I've seen.

Maybe it's a nigger?

seeAlso we are in the way? How about that single State in Luxembourg that shat up the Canada trade deal and made the EU even more of a laughing stock.

Have your "super state". You deserve nothing less.

Only redpilled mainstream paper in UK is the express

Again, Germany received a ONE-TIME payment that was completely paid back through reparations an other means.

YOU, on the other hand, receive ANNUAL payments that close match the sum we received as a portion of the Marshall Plan.

This means Poland has received, and continues to receive a MUCH higher sum, and your country is still a 3rd world shithole

Hahahahaha

Please learn to spell, even if English isn't your native tongue.

>even the guardian

The Guardian is as much a rag as the Sun or the Mail, it just has higher pretensions

see
You contribute as much as Spain, which itself is a complete joke of an economy.

It's neglectable. Losing the UK doesn't matter at all for all the trouble they're causing.

What? We got the biggest destuxtion of a country during WWII among all countries. Followed by communism.

Including 20% of population.population loss.

Germs still owe us 300 bn dollars for Warsaw alone.

>wants everything, but gives nothing back
The UK contributes over double what the netherlands contributes.

>demanding perfect English on Sup Forums
>Not denying he is a Muslim

MUSLIM

Sad to see you still haven't mastered English as a 3rd gen immigrant.

>Germs still owe us 300 bn dollars for Warsaw alone.

Oh, look. A pole begging for more gibs.

Who would have thought.

Let's do this cousin

Fuck off, jealous Pole cunt.

Its true though. The Gaurdian is the only paper that isn't for brain dead morons in Britain, other than i. They do proper investigative journalism and get nothing while idiots like Daily Mail and Breitbart make shit up, turn their websites into advertising black holes and make mad dough peddling bullshit.

spain is a net drain you fucking mong. have all thoes red light tranny's literally fucked your brains out or something?