Daily reminder that Romanians are the master race and the true heirs to the Roman Empire

Daily reminder that Romanians are the master race and the true heirs to the Roman Empire.

>According to Lactantius, Galerius affirmed his Dacian identity and avowed himself the enemy of the Roman name once made emperor, even proposing that the empire should be called, not the Roman, but the Dacian Empire, much to the horror of the patricians and senators. He exhibited anti-Roman attitude as soon as he had attained the highest power, treating the Roman citizens with ruthless cruelty, like the conquerors treated the conquered, all in the name of the same treatment that the victorious Trajan had applied to the conquered Dacians, forefathers of Galerius, two centuries before.[35]

Other urls found in this thread:

bioone.org/doi/full/10.13110/humanbiology.87.1.0019
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are so cute Romania :3

None of you faggots can disprove it?

Good. Bow down to your masters.

Alright Romania you're roman, if that's makes you happy.

mate,emperor galerius was born in Serdike which is in bulgaria today

ahahah well look at that gypsy over there thinking he's being somewhat relevant..

You guys have so similar flags it's so cute :3

Stop sending your country men to beg for shekels here in Sweden

Stop it, Poland!

Remove Polenta

Daily reminder

It doesn't matter where he was born, all that matters are his genetics, and his mother was Dacian.

>Dacian genetics

>Dacian genetics again

WE

but how does that relate back to romania?
you guys are a bunch of gypo-slav mutts

That's a meme map though, likely made by someone from Sup Forums. Post the real one m8.

Go be subhuman somewhere else, don't pollute this thread with fake statistics that have been refuted and proven fake a million times before.

finngolia us the true heir to the roman empire

someone post the infographic

Turko-romani-slavic damage control at its finest.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING PARASITES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe the Dacian words and toponyms in our Romanian language confirm our identity?

But who would do your hard labor then? Everyone knows the romantic people are too lazy to do anything nowadays

Subhuman steppe mongol at its finest.

Turks are the true heirs to the Roman empire

The Roman Empire sure went downhill since Constantinople.

How's it going my moorish friend.

>Gypsies
>heirs of the Roman Empire

Please you're worse than nigger tier stealing a niggers flag in typical Gypsie fashion.

My little hun can't be this triggered.

>stolen clay
>stolen flag
>stolen history
"Romania" in a nutshell.

>its an abo calling other people gypsies episode

Not our fault your subhuman genes made you colorblind.

>Romanian language

go back to africa ricky martin

>implying that color matters more than culture
you're a fucking autist nigger
you can look like a gypsy and still be white

Of course it's a meme map, in reality we are much more stupid than that.

It's OK, poo-vision does make you not see yourself for what your are.

*you

I was talking about Dacian words not Latin ones, get a new pair of eyes and a new brain to go with them.

>colours dont mean anything
Its how they constructed their narrative ie culture that demonstrates why they are subhuman trash.

Stealing people's flags, making absurd claims about Roman heritage with no basis whatsoever and generally being a substandard country in Europe needs no further elaboration.

>successors of the Empire
A younger son of Andronikos II became lord of Montferrat as heir of his mother. His feudal dynasty ruled in Montferrat, longer than the imperial branch did in Constantinople. This inheritance was eventually incorporated by marriage to the Gonzaga family, rulers of the Duchy of Mantua, who descend from the Palaiologoi of Montferrat. Later, that succession passed to the Dukes of Lorraine, whose later head became the progenitor of the Habsburg-Lorraine emperors of Austria.

Russians are the last people on earth qualified to pass judgement on another ethnicities.

I'm not even trying to claim that the average Balkan cunt is smart. I'm just saying that's a meme map, probably made by some Sup Forums autist. It keeps getting reposted here.

Pic related is a real map.

>meme map made by Sup Forums
>there is a clear source written on it
>posts a mem map made by a czech autist
You have just proven that map correct with your silly posts.

Stop shitposting Raju

WUZ

No, the people must learn the truth.

We are the chosen people. It is our duty to enlighten the untermensch.

Finland true heirs to the throne

>hurr I was pointing out other words in our made up language

Nice mental gymnastics you have there , Finns have literally nothing in common with Romans.

>
Nonsense, a republic can't inherit a monarch title.

We are the real heirs to the Roman imperial throne.

>blue eyes
Nice LARPing

soon

When Maximinus Thrax was emperor the Thracians also acted like the Roman Empire was theirs.

It is the same as calling the USA Kenya under Obama's rule.

keep buying cars designed and manufactured by us... you'll show us who's boss

What now?

>damage control

The "real" map puts Bosnia far higher than the "fake" map. In reality, your post proved the "fake" one is real KEK

I wish we could all meet up,God knows how many times I walked past one of you cunts.

Any questions?

French IQ is 102 the shitskins make us lose 4 points.

One more for good measure.

Another day of BTFOing hunGAYrians.

OMG we are so BTFO'd, holy shit how will I ever recover

Not convinced?

>my country
Rightful Roman clay

>buys Romanian cars
>hates Romania

Gee, thanks Hungary!

tfw when half romanian half russian, not jew, and look like that but without blue eyes :(

>half russian
explains the mongrel genes

HUNZ AN SHIET

well, a true romanian with white glowing skin such as that picture, is slavic descend, romanians i would say are half slavic half romans,(as for heir of romans not gypsies)

>Romanians being heirs to Romans
>Bow down to Turks
>Be loyal vassals for 400 years
>Chimp out only once when Vlad was in buisiness
>Mingle with the muslims, become brown like them in result
>Proced to switch sides in every war being traitors and usually getting BTFO'd
>Romania is nearly on Albania level of poor
>Common image of romanians abroad is that of thieves and gypsies

Octavian August is crying. "His people" (WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIET) bowed down to the people who destroyed the last remnants of his glorious empire.

You romanians are nearly on albanians and bosniaks level of being in need of removal.

>be poolish

indeed, more proof hun = monstrosity

Look who's talking the primary breeding ground for Ashkenazim. Poland should be glassed immediately to remove every single trace of you filthy crypto-Jews.

Same to Hungary.

Also you talk of removal or being BTFO'd but its you who's next in line of getting removed and BTFO'd, again.

Before that, the polan was doing the raping.
They had a quite advanced concept of freedom already in the times of the PLC, while you still have none.
They were one kindom for 800 years straight unlike most other eurocucks and rekt the germs, ruskies and roaches on multiple occasion as well. They beat the soviets in a war mere years after existing again.

Polish diaspora pls, you won't convince anybody here.

>Battle of Cosmin Forest

Pssh nothing personal guise, you know that right? We didn't know you were supposed to be some hot shots or something.

BWAHAHAHA best lough i had in years.

WE WUZ ROMANZ N DACIANZ N SHIET

Nice thumbnail.

WE WUZ TURKZ N THRACHIANZ N SHIEET

>He sees Sup Forums that big, too.

Russians in denial and turkroaches respectively.

Oh I'm laughing all right

Battle of Cosmin Forest

By 1497 John Albert managed to gather 80,000 men and was preparing for the expedition when Ștefan invaded Ruthenia and pillaged it. The plans for the Ottoman invasion were put aside and John Albert went against Moldavia instead.

Eternal gypo defending his turkish overlords.

>2017
>still believing soviet propaganda
Bravo, Radu.

bioone.org/doi/full/10.13110/humanbiology.87.1.0019

Romanians look likeTurks

No one likes them also. Go away

You are an uninformed fuck. Romanian language, although it has influences IS old. The perfect example are aromanians or "vlachs" living across the balkans. They speak the pure romanian language as it was spoken hundreds of years ago. They even maintened some words that come directly from latin, like "Imperator" (Empereor).
And guess what? Vlach means latin speaker:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs

Its is well known that Moldova, Wallachia and Transylvania were Ottoman vassals, at least they weren't a Caliphate like Hungary as who studies a bit of history knows, or alternatively can clearly see inExplain how that diminishes the merits of us completely and utterly BTFOing you fucking subhuman with your whole best cavalry in the world and whatever memes you idiots unironically believe while we were in numerical inferiority.

Try again crypto Jew.

>literally WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHIET

and Norway is infested with Polish hookers.
fuck off with your meme country and stop acting like you're superior to anything.
now clean my toilet

There is solid proof that we actually WUZ ROMANS AN SHIET.
We are a shithole today because of the turko-soviet influences and because across the history we've been attacked by pretty much every big regional empire. Unfortunately, we hadn't had the luck to live on an island, far away from russians, hungarians or ottomans.

>with your whole best cavalry in the world and whatever
Winged Hussars in 1497. Are you retarded?

This. Although, all Eastern Europe countries had the same fate, more or less.

Sorry I don't have time to read that I need to BTFO some subhuman polacks, tl;dr?

I didn't said you had winged Hussars, learn to read, retard.

It's irrelevant anyway, winged hussars or no winged hussars, you had cavalry and we BTFO'd you, deal with it.

Not to mention you losers still owe us for Przedmoście rumuńskie.

Fuck off polack, you're honestly not fit to lick the ground where Romanians walk, don't count on our help next time Russia comes knocking.