Trump's been president for around a week

Trump's been president for around a week.

What would things be like at this point if Hillary had won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJVZ8sf6uB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The oval office would've been converted into a hyperbaric chamber just to keep her alive for the 1st week.

America would be fucked, the only reprieve would come from a flood of Hilloli art from someone besides shadman.

honestly, I don't even know. She would probably have signed one or two orders, while the MSM would be fawning over first woman president still and ignoring wtf she was doing in office.

>What would things be like at this point if Hillary had won?
charred and radioactive

youtube.com/watch?v=JJVZ8sf6uB

SHINY AND CHROME

>trump supporters get castrated
>everyone must accept at least 1 muslim refugee into their homes
>rape by dark people is legal
>abortions are mandatory
>unless the children are dark then abortions are forbidden
>all non-islamic religions are banned
or something like that

I couldn't tell you, my taxes would be so high that I'd have to get rid of my internet service

I don't want to think about it

Sure we would be barbecuing chickens and infants to moloch in a happy union. But now we get a wall and hand jokes.

executive orders signed that state men can't talk to women unless they consent

We wouldn't be alive right now, thanks to the world being turned into a nuclear fireball

who the fuck cares retard?

go play with your fuck-goat, muhammad.

It would be the same ol' shit, thank goodness Trump won the Presidency, time for a change, it's well overdue

This.

I expect it would be four more years of Obama. Slow, degrading loss of liberty at every level with the constant threat of nuclear war.

Doubt anything would have happened yet if she won.
Sure she'd virtue signal a lot, but other than that she'd mostly be on vacation.

that's kinda hot tbf, maybe we need 2 go back?

Why do maps always make my state look smaller than texas when everybody knows its twice the size of texas.

Assuming you mean Alaska I'm guessing it's in order to fit the thing on the map.

She wouldnt have done nothing yet, because is the only presedent to actualy take his job seriously and do a shitload of stuff the first week.

But by the end of the year we would have: mexican amnesty, perhaps start a "european Union like" free roam with mexico, so the dems would never lose an election ever again.

The trnsions with russia would keep growing, and i honestly have no idea where it would end. She would love to creat the no flight zone, because her mitary complex friends would get massive money. Middle west war 2.0

I probably would have jumped in front of traffic.

Still can't believe my home state of Pennsylvania actually went red this year, that was such an amazing thing to see on election night

I don't believe Hillary could physically withstand firing a shotgun on her own, not even a 410.

Yes
But every single map always.
They never have the curtsy to do it.

You guys are missing the obvious. Nothing would have changed. You would have had the same old bullshit you guys have always had year in, year out.

But now, you guys are making fucking headlines. Breaking the mould. Shaking shit up. It's interesting as fuck and the "no-bullshit I'm fucking doing this, it's done" attitude is admirable as fuck.

>S..Sir this thing needs to be done
>Then get it done.
>But sir.... the formalities...
>Formalities dont get things done. People do. You're fired.

Just imagine Merkel as President thats what you'd get.

1984. Globalism would've won

Correct, you could expect a Hillary presidency to be very similiar to Obama's except worse. Instead of the media fawning over a black president it would be a woman, and for the most part the press would be ignoring what Hillary was doing in office.

Trump has really shook things up. I've never been interested in watching what a president will do each day. He's really made if far more interesting and not playing games just getting shit done.

>implying it isn't

t. (((CREW)))

Don't be such a little bitch, that just adds a ton of empty space which is unpleasing to the eye

Libtards all across the world would gloat about what they see as their victory. All the time. Non stop. They would rub it in.

>little bitch
How about
Fuck You

I imagine it'd actually be four more years of Obama, like she promised at one point in her campaign. Only difference is I doubt she's physically capable of golfing for 4-8 years straight, so she'd likely need another pastime