Red Pill Me On Germany's Merkel

Kraut bros, regarding migrants, has she fucked, ruined or made Germany and/or Germans better off? Do the majority of German people envy, loath or agree with Trump's vision for America regarding selective Muslim immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dTC4J9HrkM
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is senile witch listening to (((their))) orders.

>No more brother wars
Nah fuck that, these Krauts are unhinged. Europeans unite to destroy the German menace.

Not really, no.

As for your latter point, I don't know, since I am not the majority of people and looking at opinions has become hard with all these propaganda bots raiding social networks.

There are 3 kinds of people

Basicly ready 1488, acctual conservatives and nationalist moralfags(I put them in one group as they are very difficult to destinguish) mostly AfD voters, Mostly like or love Trump 10-20%

The "we need a secure democaracy state" they partly vote AfD either for more balanced democracy or they are glad that the AfD is there so the other partys try to compete. They are sceptical about Trump. ~30%

And the ultimate cucks and sefhaters. Media zombies basicly, parroting all the way. They think that Trump is stuipid and mean etc. 25-25%

This doesnt add up because the rest is just silent.

Dont you talk with people in real life?

Germany's fine and will be fine. Merkel does a good job at administration, not much else though in terms of ground breaking policies or anything.

I think most people are still trying to make sense of Trump in the first place, but I doubt many like him because he clearly is a baffoon and incompetent moron.

With her open border decision, she acted against the law of her own country. Sadly most people will say, that they like her, because otherwise you will be disregarded by society. The media is always telling that she acted right because of muh humanism. If you disagree with her policies in public you are are nazi. of course it depends from city to city. I think the most germans hate her, but are too scared to speak out loud. Trump is a hate object in the mainstream media, so the most people don't like him, not even knowing his policy. Brainwashed people everywhere. The AfD is the only party in germany, who defends him and want to work together with him.

>otherwise you will be disregarded by society
Utter nonsense.

>The media is always telling that she acted right because of muh humanism
Also utter nonsense.

>If you disagree with her policies in public you are are nazi
More utter nonsense.

>I think the most germans hate her, but are too scared to speak out loud
Demonstrably false, more than 40% would vote for her in competition with same ranking Schulz.

Merkel was a good administrator, lawmaker and such in her first two mandates.
She has always abused of her position of power within the EU but hey, that's international politics for you.
She lost it with the migrant crisis, probably because she thought it would be over quickly, which it wasn't.

pic related

comfort people who say something for AfD and Trump and discomfort those who speak against. Try to talk like its normal to like Trump etc.

everyone in family and at work is somewhat glad trump won in the US...but almost all keep silent about it, for fear of facing consequences by lefties and society....which is bizarre and sad

mate, i dont know where you live, but the people at my location will beheading me for saying that i like trump

Nonsense.

All the AfD polling is meant as a wake up call for the CDU because other than her politics on the refugee crisis she was doing okay.
Business wise.

If she doesn't adjust her course we will go full right.

Thanks guys

It won't work.
Warning votes do not work.
We've had these since 2002 and look at us.

>If she doesn't adjust her course
Somehow you must have missed the newly introduced policies over the past two years.

>humanism for non-humans

You have to go back, Hans.

She fights for the same goal as america and england did in '41-'45

You should happily support her as much as she supports your elite in the war against the german nation

Praise Merkel and the ones that sacrificed their lives for the glorious, multicultural world and its masters

Most people here do not even have their own opinion, when having a "political discussion" they are simply repeating what they've heard on TV.

Before we can destroy Merkel, we need to destroy the mass media. And Merkel isn't even a worthy target - it's not a single person, it's the whole shadow government that destroys our country.

STOP BELIEVING THE LIES HUGO REEEEEEEEE

Noticing the same sentiment here in Belgium, privately you will get many to agree with either Trump winning or his sentiments regarding immigration but in public you have these loud-mouthed moralfags who will destroy you if you dare to say such a thing

true words my friend

Literally asking them to explain the issue despite the possibility of them going to jail for said explanation.

stop shilling faggot,

"Man kann sich nicht darauf verlassen, dass das was vor den Wahlen gesagt wird auch nach den Wahlen eingehalten wird."

Migrants are flooding in to this day.

yes

people were acctually jailed for fb posts, I think about deleting my acc on fb.

I still feel safe here.

Alright, your digits deserve a serious answer

This system makes it impossible for politicians with different agenda to raise in the existing parties and new ones are being discredited and in the case of afd, infiltrated.
All the original members were kicked out of afd and the ones sitting in the parliament or other political rounds don't ever come up with ideas but screech all day to discredit the movement

You have to understand that Merkel has no ideology or morals. She's an opportunist and only does what brings her power, to be precise she never does anything and waits until problems "solve" themselves. Did it with the financial crisis and now she's doing it with the rapefugees.
It's not like she has this cancerous liberal ideology and is a fullblown diversity cuck praying for white genocide. She just doesn't care and is too stubborn to change her course.

Economically she has been ok but it's going down the drain here too. Wages lower, prices higher and no pension/housing for many people.

Seriously?

>Nonsense!!!11
Fucking retard. Correct the record on reddit or wherever you came from.

>in the case of afd, infiltrated
Infiltrated by.. ? :^)

Well they committed crimes, so.

Friendly reminder that Merkel is the last thing standing in the way of Greens and Der Linke.
Appreciate her while you still can.
Are police raids over hate speech also nonsense?

>Are police raids over hate speech also nonsense?
Pretty much, yeah. If you plan to commit crimes or have committed crimes already then you get raids and lawsuits.

Germany's fucked, they have too many spastics like you. You're going to fuck the rest of Europe too. Kill yourself.

yes, some people that are really pissed said things like hang Merkel, shoot refugees etc.
I agree with those people.

THIS POSTER IS SHILLING DONT BELIEVE HIM

Fpbp

No she is not
they are basicly one party.

One of our best chancellors ever. She certainly improved Germanys influence in the world.
I think foreigners obsess about her way more than Germans do.
She has that german pragmatism, nothing special to Germans, that seems to fascinate other countries.
Her domestic policies have been good, though she profited from her predecessor quite a bit.
I think she has been in office for a bit too long, we need some fresh ideas.
My biggest critisim is the way in which she handled her party though.
She occupied the middle ground and didn't groom successors.
That was a big mistake as it allowed a party right of hers to rise, which will cause them problems in the future.
And no, she will not be the antagonist to Trump.
Even if he tries to make her one. See her pragmatism.

>some people that are really pissed said things like hang Merkel, shoot refugees
if we had laws like this in Poland then half of our population would be in jail

ye thats what I mean mate.
Being angry is illegal.

No, but advocating murder or whitewashing nazi crimes in order to set the stage for violence against minorities is which all these cases are about.

This is why the refugge shit is so suprising to me- it's pants on head retarded, not pragmatic. Was she trying to pander to leftists?

I think she believed Greece and Italy would be destroyed.
She values the EU almost above everything else.

>Was she trying to pander to leftists?
Germans were ~80% against the immigration, leftists or not.
It was an unpopular decision.

whats wrong about advocating murder of traitors?
Or defending your country against foreign intruders.

this
>Economically she has been ok but it's going down the drain here too. Wages lower, prices higher and no pension/housing for many people.
jup
only when you dos tuff like denying the holocaust or directly thread someone like "all kikes must die" or "I will kill x/y tomorrow"

It is very pragmatic actually. Germany relieved EU Schengen border states who couldn't be able to turn refugees at their borders away. Those poor states like Greece or Balkan states would have collapsed or would have been prone to committ several violations in regards to human rights etc.

*do stuff
*threat

You should consider moving to totalitarian shit states. Maybe ISIS, they seem to match some of your preferences against democracy and plurality.

>violations in regards to human rights
what humans are you talking about?

Red pill you??? Are you a fucking spastic? Don't you watch the news??

>slow Wi-Fi
>no dessert
>Xbones instead of PS4s

Like the Philipines?

My end goal is a tribalistic society or a society according to the austrian school.

However, pic related

And btw, if i dont want democracy, it doesnt mean that I am a Muslim.

You're right, you could also go to some other African country. :^)

Shes involved in illigal human trafficing according to our law. Nobody seems to mind tho.

Shes industry bitch like all CDU, they need lots of cheap and stupid workers.

nice strawman.

Nothing user make the 4 Reich real seig heil!

>I voted for her 2013
>She was pretty conservative
>The "racist" AfD right-wing party have the EXACT same goals as Merkels CDU in the late 90'
>went fully retarded 2015 with refugees
>100% Obama puppet
>should hang herself
>wont resign
>we need to stop her!

Merkel is basically what trudeau would be if he had a cock.

Nah, Merkel was actually pretty conservative. She thinks gays shouldn't call their unions "marriage", she even made shitskin girl cry be saying that she has to go back,
Which is why the ALL THIRD WORLD WELCOME is so fucking shocking.
Or maybe she caused it to make right wing parties gain more steam so she can make EU go full nationalistic, idk.

*by saying

you forgot not enough nutella

God dammit fellow germans you are retarded. Half of the "Germans" in here must be Verfassungsschutz or Antifa. I dont know one person who likes Merkel, most people are just scared to speak up because u'll lose your job and shit.

this
or more detailed this

She must realize shes cucking her nation badly? Doesnt have the too stupid to realize what shes dong excuse like trudeau.

I want Mutti Deutschland to wake up and make the 4th Reich

Non-saxon germans - prussians, schwabs, most of bayerns, are tired of her politics, but are too afraid to organize anything sensible.

If there would be honest election, there would be a lot of silent voters.

Hier gibt es die einfachsten (You)s.
Sup Forums ist wie ein Staubsauger für minderbegabte Atzen und Redditors.
Die Versuchung ist einfach zu groß.
Wie immer, ist doch alles nur Satire auf Sup Forums :)

>read filename
Turks are ruining Germany REEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE

80% OF TURKISH MUSLIM SETTLERS IN GERMANY LIVE OFF WELFARE

>Nicole, a German school teacher told me once, when she asks her students what they want to become in the future, the majority of Turkish students say, "State benefit receiver."

www.frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

Dear chile Kamerad,

I now offically seek for asylum.

This is the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dTC4J9HrkM

we're gonna have an african country right here soon anyway

Just see pic related and you will be OK.

more at
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

These cables have given me a deep suspicion about the foreign services competence desu
Some incredible naivety on display

FUCKING TURKROACHES REEEEEEEEEEE I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW REEEEEE REEEEE

this

Watch this and you'll know the reason for her open door policy and her endgame:
youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE

>everything is fine and dandy here in Germanistan, heck, the enrichment by these refugees is priceless
good goy

Merkel was Stasi and a personal assistant to Mister Honecker on the years before he died and this is an open fact somewhat 50% of Germany knows. Which is why Kohl kept her close during the transition period in the early 90s because she understood the east very good and had the contacts.

Nobody likes her anymore, but the CDU is currently missing and adequate Opposition and/or candidate from itself that could replace her in a capacity that doesn't make liberal European politicians go off the handle

It's just amazing how some Americans study so hard only to end up the on the same level of understanding as the uncultured swines clogging up your McDonalds
Admirable egalitarianism i guess

>tldw

Germany has the EU in its hands since the Euro was implemented.
Germany's economy is strong and focused on export (up to 50% of it is export).
If you export like that, the value of your currency should explode.
However the monetary union devalues the currency by having weak economies like greece in it.
As such germany profits even more and the poor countries need to take on loans(from the germans no less) to cover the deficit, which creates a downward spiral.
But since germany needs its EU serfs, they bail everyone out with more loans.
However, germanys dominance lives on borrowed time, as the rich, capital providing demography(40-65 year olds) will go on retirement with too little replacement.
On top of that the consuming demography(young people) is already small-ish.

So merkel imprts shitskins in the faint hope that the window of opportunity doesn't close before the german state takes the EU over compleatly.

>achmed talking about uncultured swines yet he comes from shithole region
The level of irony here is through the fucking roof.

exactly, you get destroyed, even by your "friends" or atlest how you think they where.

her open border policy is against the law, in wartimes, she'd be put against the wall for traison. in peacefull times, jail. why isn't that happened yet? and since islam declared war upon europe... ad the jew with their infiltrating, standing behind the immigration policies .we are at war with both of them. even if you don't participate, you're a target for them.
i red omewhere merkel is from jewish decendence of a rabby family from one of the russian states, changed their names and everything, you are not allowed to ask nor to see her birth certeficate. is this true?
i did some research of my own and couldn't find anything about that, it's like it's all erased or something. anyone else knows about this merkel thing?

Don't forget that the shitskins are imported to funnel people's taxes to her bankster friends. This has the benefit of getting to talk about how "the economy is doing good, look!", because you just took people's taxes and instead of improving the country, funneled all that shit to banks and corps.

Anyways, I'm sure she isn't a completely stupid commie and knows that there eventually will be ethnic clashes. You can see they're preparing for them too, trying to ban "fakenews" and expanding surveillance.