Anti-fascism these days

Anti-fascism these days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Em3_jYCLYiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did this actually happen? if so please link video, sounds fun as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Em3_jYCLYiE

why do people think that their sexual preferences makes them better then others? why tell everyone you're gay?

They look like muslims lol

It's the only way to communicate with the left

antifa is so much anti fascism that the turned around completely and became fascist. additionally they think they are against the establishment while being usefull idiotpuppets to them.
first time i realized antifa is a bunch of idiots when some chick in my class with antifa batches and fan of antifa couldnt even state what antifas agenda is

Haha "THESE" days? Nothing new under the sun.

ok now this is brilliant

Then why bother?

modern antifa is a soros operation to destablize and incite party hatred

This is fucking hilarious.

They call their parents fascists, their teachers fascists, the police fascists, how can they even be taken seriously?

I hate antifa so much. So much that I joined one of their commie campus groups so I could sabotage their shit from the inside.

t. American who is black.

WEW, you might be onto something leaf. Hasn't anyone else noticed how BLM has essentially DISAPPEARED from the mainstream conscious and we haven't had one BLM protest in a while, yet Antifa is the new shit that keeps showing up everywhere?

I guess daddy Soros is making moves

Be careful and godspeed

Alt right accepts Jews and Faggots now?

Where do you think the alt part came come?

So, are antifa popular in USA?

Antifa is useful when it's too cold out, or looting wouldn't be practical.

But Sonos has been spending a lot of monies to get Antifaggots set up in the U.S., but I think a few hundred felony convictions may slow that down.

keks speed brother

Thank you for your work user

Storytime please

They weren't but the left had become so powerful and consolidated that with their order breaking down, people who were "just liberal" are now suddenly "MUH WARRIOR ANTIFAS, PUNCH ANYBODY I DISAGREE WITH AND RUN AWAY BEHIND COPS"

We'll see how long it lasts

The fuck does that have to do with anything meme boy?

Top kek & rekt
good for the Jewish kid and the other guy, heros like Milo.