Tfw you remember when Sup Forums was libertarian before all the alt right newfag authoritarians moved in

>tfw you remember when Sup Forums was libertarian before all the alt right newfag authoritarians moved in

You have brought shame to this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-caitlyn-jenner-bathroom-tower/story?id=38566263
youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
cato-unbound.org/2009/04/13/peter-thiel/education-libertarian
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it still is, deep down in heart of hearts

no treading pls

We grew up.

Ron Paul is almost as retarded as Gary Johnson lol

Remind me again what's wrong with authority?

NO STEP ON SNEK

Statist was the old degenerate, and people legit thought Ron Paul 2012 was gonna be a thing. I would say good times, but if posting on an image board is good times. Then one must be a sad fuck.

Good goy, never question authority.

So in other words, Sup Forums was always retarded.

Libertarianism is a dream.

You must fight liberal degeneracy with pure masculine authority.

He's still got it.

Libertarians kept being stepped on. What do you think/hope would have happened?

I have to talk to you.

It depends on who's authority, isn't your problem with liberterianism, that you'll have to respect other people's authority?

There was a time when public education didn't exist, and getting kids into the school was a great achievement, now kids will do better anywhere else, than in a public school.

I believe in your freedom to say those things.

Ron Paul for treasury.

End the fed.

We got woke

>fighting degeneracy
>a 50 yo dude can use the lady's bathroom with your 5yo daughter

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-caitlyn-jenner-bathroom-tower/story?id=38566263

>hope
we can only Hoppe
alas, nonviolent libertarian paradise could be possible only in a 100% white society

Fuck off lying kike.

Thats the logical evolution - a Bernie tier peaceful freedom for everyone option was squashed, we are disillusioned, it was time to go for the strong guy who aint taking any shit.

>tfw Ron has lost his charisma
Seriously, his show is like the rambling, incoherent old man show at this point. I wish he could have faded gracefully.

this

disgusting dumb shitshow

I still do, I get called lefty shit or newfag sometimes, but I know better than that

Nah, we weren't. We're everything and anything.

The mixed bag of politics we all hold makes us political outcasts in every movement, including Libertarianism and the Alt-right.

Too nationalistic for Libertarianism.

Too autistic shitposting memetic yellowfever fags for the alt-right.

Too alt-right for Civic-Nationalists.

now that's a great opinion

his passiveness has accomplished so much.

wtf that's extremely accurate

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2007, /news/ did.

/news/ supported Paul because he wanted to audit the Fed and cut funding to Israel. That's it. Neither of those campaign promises would have been fulfilled.

Paul got cucked by Borat ans embarrassed on an international scale for being anti-Israel. He never did a thing about it either, proving not only his weakness but also his subservience to Judaism.

I dunno I'm liberal anyway, i wrote in bernie, Moved to the UK since trump won.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

Trump campaign worked because of what we learned from Ron Paul campaign.

Do you remember when people used to start their posts with
>ron paul, Sup Forums

M00t started this faggotry.

Ron Paul finally got an EV because of Trump though

The libertarians are right in their ideals but their ideals don't apply in a world not filled with autistic upper middle class white virgins.

ron paul didn't accomplish anything politically

He was a senator for many years, proposed laws discussed issues and put liberterianism back on the political table.

Nope.

America was based on Freedom
gates were wide open for anyone including subversive commies

have to go Authoritarian to cycle back to recapture that Freedom

>Nope.
Yeah because open borders and the global free movement of capital, people, and goods in a libertarian paradise would turn out so great, right?

Ron, pls

Stop posting on Sup Forums and enjoy your retirement. You don't have many years left

SPBP

Ron Paul was nut job that wanted to use privateers and letters of marque to fight terrorists.

>b-but there would be no terrorists if we left the middle east alone and became isolationists

See

But then we realized niggs gonna nog and women are whores so authority homogeneity is needed. Can't do that without a powerful state in the interests of its own people.

Also kikes

>I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible
cato-unbound.org/2009/04/13/peter-thiel/education-libertarian

>(you)
>not being a Thielist
>current decade

Sup Forums was always Nazi.

I always wonder.

We already have free movement of capitals, and if you are rich enough you already have free range of movement around the world, and it works.

Nationalism it's neccesary because of our need of identity and space for development without carrying other people's mistakes, at the end of the day liberterianism promotes independence.

Sup Forums it's not one person.

Tough choices.

Go back

>Sup Forums was always Nazi.
He's here!

'member when the first world was white and civility was guarranteed ?
'member when muslim chimp outs and rapings were covered up and never heard of ?
yeah I 'member

Sup Forums was actually never really lolbertarian.

Because we grew the fuck up and realised that nationalism is the only way to save the white race

'member white made art like the beach boys were every other word wasn't an expletive or a metaphor for sex

Little kids that need grow ups to tell them what they think.

Lolberegtardians are scum literally worse than liberals at this point

But I was always authoritarian

>Remind me again what's wrong with authority?
Lie, lie, lie, lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie.

Get the fuck out kid, the Pauls are god-tier.

You realize that liberterianism abides by the constitution as universal law and lets people discern their own stance on issues, right?

You can't generalize liberterianism for what one or other liberterian says, cause at the core of the belief anyone can say whatever he wants.

>Based Ron is literally never wrong

A reminder we all need from time to time

yeah I 'member the beach boys, yeah pet sounds you 'member pocket symphony

Lolbertarianism is fundamentally flawed. The foundation the theory of where rights are derived from is ridiculous.

You mean, all men are created equal?

How far Sup Forums has fallen.

Yeah how does that work out when might makes right?

>alt right
nice buzzword, faggot

We already know

I cry evrytiem

Kill yourself, my man.

Got what exactly? The guy was in office 30 years and passed 2! count em 2! fucking pieces of legislature. Lolbertarians are still running defense for the leftist degenerates.

There might be an elaborate cognitive dissonance. But then again. Your not intoxicated.

>lol
I smell reddit
Get off my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It is libertarian, it's just some idiots went full retard and tried to push anarchy libertarianism which has been soundly squash by dank memes.

At it's heart Sup Forums is authoritarian libertarian (the top right square on that political compass grid). It's libertarian values and rights strongly defended an authoritarian government with decent military.

its easier to understand Sup Forums as the group that is willing to tell the truth about jews

its the one thing that we do, that no one else does

so yes, the donald trump support is currently a bit schitzo, because he is pubically supporting the merchant, but I still believe he is by far the best choice right now, for america and the world

Classical,liberalism is still liberalism,

my heart is libertarian
my mind is nationalist.

Its likely closer to a national libertarian viewpoint, let us do whatever the fuck we want, we love our country and small govt, and we will defend it and its borders with vigor, lest we be invaded by niggers

All humans are born from an sperm and an ovary.

If Timmy doesn't have hand or feets, and just stands there, he will exercise rights that way, until someone decides to feed him.

Might doesn't rule the heart of people, just their actions, and you can, out of your own volition, oppose that might by your own means.

Lies, takes your hard earned money and handles it over to niggers for votes, arms Jihadis who then come back to kill its own citizens, uses fear mongering to legitimize its existence and manipulates the media to wage costly and futile wars abroad for the benefit of a few individuals.

Sup Forums has always wanted to exterminate niggers and jews at least as far back as 2008 when it was /new/. Anyone claiming otherwise is either a newfag or a retard.

shut up texas

people are weak and agree with whatever is convenient, only a few things will trigger them to resist physical strength

Libertarianism is a meme ideology anyway, it was just about posting snek memes. At least for me.

Confessions time:

I was a staffer for a Libertarian Think Tank and I never read Hayek, or even Keynes or bloody Marx for that matter. I definitely didn't read Rand.

So yeah I wanted to join the libertarian train but I couldn't handle the tl;dr literature

You can still be a nationalist libertarian...

We grew up and matured into the more pragmatic political position "gas the kikes, race war now".

He failed. Lolbergtardarianism is a pipe-dream. Roads.

because you secretly understood that a description of something, and the thing itself, are distinct

'liberfuckianism' or whatever, is just manifestations of human behavior

finding the meeting place of the noble white soul and sustainable policy, simply requires white administrators, and cannot exist apart from them anyway

I'm glad that those weak individuals don't agree with you.

Sup Forums may not be one person, but it is still my safe space where problematic liberalism can't trigger me.

S O O N
O
O
N

Get with the times, the memes now say we have ascended lolbertarian, roads lmao

Holy shit based as fuck

Level up faggits

Explain the leftward shift?

It is truly remarkable how many people on this board do not understand this concept even though they claim to.

Those would be the only legit libertarians...

Libertarianism is the beginning of a curve. Its the point after a society has experienced oppressive tyranny and the society again values freedom and liberty. The thing is that being on a curve things dont stay that way for long and you have to become somewhat statist to keep and defend the "libertarian" utopia you have created.

Fucking retard.

You can't have a libertarian country by filling it up with millions of muslims and third worlders

trump was the most libertarian of the bunch because he wants to preserve people who believe in it

I understand this might be too nuanced for you, though.

Sup Forums, and this board in general, has always tried to be controversial, to oppose social norms, to push the limits, to be edgy. It has always challenged mainstream notions in politics. Now, this dark and lowly part of the internet has come to support family, God, chivalry, tradition and pride in one's heritage.

What a sad and dark world we live in where moral degeneracy is so rampant that supporting these things is now edgy and controversial.

NO WE STILL FIGHT ON THEY ARE BUT INSECTS
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

>legit not retarded
>libertarian "we don't need environmental laws because being bad to the environment is bad for business"

Pick one.
>

Pol was never libertarian, they were pro-Ron Paul.

Paul doesn't subscribe to most of the "cart before the horse" modern libertarian bullshit.