OVER THE BORDER AMIGOS

AYE
¿QUE PASA MIS AMIGOS?
HEY MEXICANS
ARE YALL PISSED AT US OR WHAT?
LOL
HOW ARE OUR RELATIONS RIGHT NOW, MIS BONITAS?

No Canadians allowed. Can't two countries just talk to each other without angry french snow niggers?

TE QUIERO MUCHO

fr tho like ethnic cleansing approaching or what? Are y'all getting the warlocks to poison our cattle?

I don't care, got a steady Visa since I was 3, have white skin, and pass for an americunt.

Even love burgers.

Send more Latinas

Doesn't matter, you're still a Mexicunt regardless.

Well I suppose he's not French.

Blimey, America. You're looking fit.

I don't really care about the wall, but Mexico isn't paying for it

>the american one is white

Oh yeah we are very angry, we are reposting every bad antitrump meme out there.

Right know china North Korea Russia Iran and the mongols could ivade your country and we wouldn't give a fuck.

KEK, you depend on us to even EXIST

SPIC

HEY PENDEJO, PAY FOR MY FUCKING WALL.

HOLA HEFE, PAY-O EL MY FUCKING WALL-O.

Honestly I don't give a shit

We'll talk when you have that tiny chinese cock up your throat

>chines putting their dicks anywhere but in each others' asses

lol good one beaner scum

watch it paco, or i'm gonna cancel the greendot card your padre in america keeps loading up for your madre and her 90 kids in mexico

I have 0 family in the Burguer states. We only send you the scum that we don't use here.

20 bucks this shit is gonna come back to bite merica on the ass ey.

I don't get why burgers think every mexican wants to live in the US. Sure, you have better standards of living, economy, etc, but I love my country and I'd rather work for it than leave it rot.

What I have to agree with is that our government encites illegal immigraton, and it's sickening to watch all those docs or news reports about our "brothers" taking the jump to the otherside and risking their lives. C'mon, the only reason they have to do that kind of shit is because (((they))) want it to happen, keeping Mexico in the shitter with overbearing levels of corruption.

But seriously, enough already, must mexicans see the US as a touristic destination, is like you like coming to Cancun to get drunk, I like goin' to Disneyworld to have fun, niggers.

btw, i don't hate you or trump, i'm sure we'd be buddies irl.

why thank you.
Would you like to sip some of my tea, daddy?

love you too mexibro

Op here, same feeling.

Idk why our countries have such weird and petty conflicts. Especially with our borders differing over many years, and language even slightly blending.
I really think if America just stopped making immigrants a big deal, things would be much better. We have plenty of space in America for fucks sake, JUST PUT EVERYONE IN MONTANA.

But I guess I'm gonna have to love you hermano, but from distance (/;~;)/

post more titgrab

thanks for the kind words, burgerbro. I'm pro-borders with regulations, so I don't mind people being so bitchy about immigrants (we're pretty rough with immigrants here in the south of mx, t b h).

and don't worry, i've got a visa so our roads might cross someday, pal.

Goddamn i like chicks with the same boob-type than america on OP's pic.
for some reasons it provoke me wild erections everytimes

you're welcome for the boner, baguette

agreed. why are these things so addictive? every time i see one.

That would be lovely, cheers.

I think you're a bit salty