Serena and Reddit. Cringe? Love? Convenience?

Come on /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stealing fashion tips from Jubilee in the 90s X-Men cartoon

can't believe that fuck stole my waifu

G O R I L L A
O
R
I
L
L
A

Real political discussion

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lucky fucking kike

BOON
O
O
N

T H I C C

Who's the guy on the left?

She looks like a street fighter character.

>the greatest black female athlete is getting BLEACHED
Meh.

Kek

T H I C C
H

I like east African girls. I went to a class with two ethiopian girls both married with kids and one of them just wouldn't stop complementing me how good I look and how big my arms are. Very flattering.

Lmao

>greatest black female athlete
>tennis
Oh I am laffin

Sexual fetishists if you ask me.

This

my god she is thicc

how did he get her

she likes small white cock i guess

Black guys before Serena got engaged:
> She looks too masculine

Black guys after Serena got engaged:
> Mah Nubian goddess has betrayed us!

I think it's hilarious. Liberals and black dudes are so fucking assblasted because a fucking white male has turned Serena into his little sex slave.

i'd let serena fuck me with a strap on any day

well
that's assuming she doesn't have a dick of her own

Says Japan

Fucking cringe

Every single muscle is larger than his

Serena has the body of a man

Serena is with this guy because of
A) Convenience. He's rich as fuck so sooner or later, when Serena's career fucking tanks, she can sit back on her hubby's money and have no worries just like most females. I expect her to get pregnant in the first few months once she retires, if she even can get pregnant anymore with all the fucking testosterone pumped into her
B) Black woman who "marry up" to white man, especially rich white men, are DEIFIED in the black female community. A lot of you white men vastly underestimate just how much power you have over ethnic minority females, especially African American females

Where a black man gets chastised for marrying a white woman (see that one WSHH video where that gay faggot bothers a guy in a restaurant when he's eating with his white girlfriend), a black woman receives praise for marrying a white man because realistically, white men are seen as generally more stable (financially and personally) and are seen as accesses to higher qualities of life (which comes with financial stability)

Seriously, if you're a decent looking white guy, go on Tinder, match with ANY black girl within a 15 mile radius and say "I've never been with a black girl before" and enjoy near limitless access to pussy. It's honestly a little depressing

t. Average black dude who sees the hypocrisy in the black community and laments on the fact of how absolutely fucked up it is. I'm also super jelly

no shit what do you expect from a woman on drugs her clit is probably bigger than his dick too

shes made over $100 million

And the guy is a fucking billionaire, what's your point Leaf?

lol AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH u fucking retard. he's not a billionaire. shes way richer than him

wow ur a fucking moron

She is rich and famous enough to attract some white genes, also her pussy could probably crush walnuts.

Don't blame her for not wanting a brood of worthless niglets one of the kids might be pale enough to pass as white

>no black woman wants nigglets pic related

Basketball legs. Cover the upper half of her body from the hips up. you'll see.

She's wearing his shorts

Nah he dun fucked, created and lunches and sold that year for $4 million. Now valued at $4billion after fund raising estimates. Fucked up bad, couldn't live with myself with that kind of blunder desu.

She just has a large clit.

you've got a point. she is top tier negro and there isn't really any black men who be on her level. nba stars are ghetto, entertainers are ghetto and gay. while she might have come from compton, she has been mr sheen'd to lead a life of white privilege, so she needs someone who is white and privileged to be on the same level.

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! #WhiteGenocide {ALERT}

Who's Behind this Post?

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women, while enticing white men to date them to further reduce the American white population while increasing the black population.

Dark skin black women are behind this propaganda.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
7. Scapegoating all of black women's flaws on black men
8. Stereotyping light skin, mixed, and white women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women with low self-esteem have organized an underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
1. Swirlrs: youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
2. BWGTOW: youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
3. Colorism: youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Terms they use:
*Colonized
*Bleach
*CUACED

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88

>tmz.com

get out

NIGGER
IGGER
GGER
GER
ER
R
R
R

lol storm front taking things to another level with inception posts calling out their own shill posts

Do you honestly think there ISN'T an alarmingly high amount of shilling for Dark Skin females on Sup Forums? You should automatically assume that everyone here is trying to jew you to some capacity

Some white men have big cocks and some black men have small cocks you fucking racist.

He dresses like you'd imagine the average reddit cuck to dress. Looks like a fucking sperglord.

Look guys, hes not gay. He just enjoys her picking him up and hanging him upside down whilst he deepthroats her 9 inch clitdick.

She's getting the BWC treatment as we speak

dammmmn man i think i would too.
look at all that womernz