Explain this faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jan/13/sky-pulls-broadcast-of-show-that-cast-white-actor-as-michael-jackson-joseph-fiennes-urban-myths
bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2016/45/black-british-forgotten-history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers and kikes

FPBP

WE

WUZ

Wuz

NIGHTS ON THE ROUNDTABLE AND SHEIT.

FAIRY TALES N SHIT

SHIEEET

lol

it's a fictional story involving magic, who cares

just as autistic as SJWs getting mad about matt damon being in an ancient chinese movie about fighting dragon monsters

inb4 turbo butthurt comparing retards taking identity politics too seriously to other retards taking identity politics too seriously

We know (((why)))

we iz ohprezzed n shiet

Cultural Marxism

Thats your heritage and culture bong. There were no niggers when King Arthur took place. Youre getting We Wuzed and you dont even care. SAD!

What if I told you that "Merlin" was a title? Like a Cardinal.

Lancelot def wasnt black tbhfam

>I was there

WE DANCE WHENEVER WE'RE ABLE

Everyone knows the original Britons were black and muslim. The racist white Anglo-Saxon imperialists stole their land.

>Jesus is portrayed as white
>In reality was a middle eastern jew

Explain faggets

It makes sense with Merlin. Merlin could be whatever race he wants he's a sorcerer they live a stupidly long life and the idea of a sorcerer traveling far away lands isn't too far fetched. Lancelot can't be black though it's retarded no magical bullshit to unfuck that.

>lancelot a nigger
>the knight who cucked arthur

Meh why bother with this shit.
Don't watch it, don't buy nothing related to them.

Merlin is casting the illusive WUZ GIBS spell there

WE

Honestly, there's nothing new or original on TV anymore, and Lancelot and Merlin weren't real people anyway, and who cares, I think it'd be funny as hell to see Merlin talkin all jive n sheeeit.

Seriously, why are you even watching TV? You KNOW it's propaganda. It's reaching saturation levels that even Normies are tuning out.

black knight and black magic

shiiiieeeeeeeeet

Niggers need to feel good about their do-nothing race. Just let em pretend for once that they were part of something great.

>Lancelot def wasnt black tbhfam
Only cuz those raciss ass white people were allways trynta keep a nigga down.
Our queenz useto be able to make a nigga drop
just from chanting words n shit. the slave mastas
had to keep em muzzled. it's said our quuenz still
possess this anchient powa. fuck white people; fuck drumbpf

>WE
WUZ

Jews in hollywood. God youre fucking dense

>King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

OK lets see this cast....

>Djimon Hounsou as Bedivere

already ruined

Lets be fair here.
You french added Lancelot to the story.
To cuck arthur

So it makes sense he is black.
And Merlin comes with strange magic from a distant land.
So I guess one interpretation of it could also be black.

WE WUZ WIZARDS AND SHEIT

lul wasn't lancelot the one who cucked arthur, too?

it is not portrayed as white, you dumb cunt.There are many differences between religious painting art and christian icons.

You have my axe

And my bow

It's fiction and doesn't matter.

You're just very easily triggered.

this is what the eternal albion looked like before being BLEACHED by the raiding SEAMEN of the north

And muh dik.

That Merlin wasn't a sorceror technically. Sorcery involves contracting with a demon, and Emrys/Ambrosius only ever mentioned the dragon.

He was a conjurer, plain and simple.

>inb4 muh Myrden Wyltt

did they ever find someone worthy ?

he was portrayed as a 'barbarian' so germanics, slavs and huns do not rape romans.

did not help romans much.

> implying if accepted by the mainstream it won't cuck all forms of entertainment

Many such cases!

looks like some negromancy about to happen here

Are you suggesting we portray Lancelot as white and hurt black peoples feefees?

Yes and the actors in the OP are from the west are they not? Literally the same fucking culture, who cares what colour skin they have.

its about white man going to china, not white man playing chink you autistic retard. while this is nigger playing white man which is kind of funny becuase lancelot is cucking his king with his wife who i guess is blonde white woman. lmao.

Shit like this is why I say we just need to nuke our planet and let it start over.

Meanwhile
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jan/13/sky-pulls-broadcast-of-show-that-cast-white-actor-as-michael-jackson-joseph-fiennes-urban-myths

Is your wife's black son yours because he shares the same culture?

>t. Nu/pol/

Why yuh cracka ass thyink dat we wuz in Afriga n sheeit WeWUZ KANGZ N sheiiit We wuz Merlinz N Sorzerzr You know what im sayinn You whiteyz tok awayu our Speshal power You cracak CULTURAALy apropriated our Powerz and made science n sheeit Cracka ass can't have even normnal dicksz YOU WHITEYZ ARe DUMB.

Michael Jackson was a real person, Lancelot is a myth whose story has changed multiple times since he was invented.

>no argument
>resort to buzzwords

Classic.

Just more gibs, albeit of cultural variety. Laughable.

What I don't get is this: If they need to have niggers on screen, why not shoot movies about their legends? It would have been more interesting than 1000th take on king Arthur's legend, too.

>ledditor
>1 upboat has been recieved.

Yet more buzzwords, you sure showed me/

Nah just low quality bait. Here your final ((you)) faggot.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

No he was a Druid

>Merlin Ambrosius
>Anglo-Romano
>Filthy Celtic bear fucker

Me thinks no.

Cuck.

Niggers are appropriating our culture.

BRITAIN YES !

Niggers steel its their culture

Was Lancelot black in any of those myths?

Myrdyn Emrys was his name I think. I remember it from somewhere.

Rome appropriated Britain and all names were Romanized in literature.

But that's truth, Lancelot was black (hence "lance") and Merlin was a wizard, jews are often considered to be doing strange rituals and stuff

AMERIGA

>their legends
>bug eating illiterates
There's a reason niggers steal.

>Goldstein
whodathunkit

Stop talking to your parents.

I have no problem if blacks want to make an all-black LARP movie just for themselves. Who cares? Let them have their fun. What's despicable is when "diversity" is forcibly inserted into a project produced for general audiences purely for agenda-based reasons rather than any deliberate intent to create interesting ethnic characters on the part of the writers and directors.

A witch cast a curse on olde England:
My Sides are they are splitting
I am truly rollin'!
No bike in England
Shall now go unstolen!

And every bong became a nigger. Now the show is about breaking the curse.

How dare they disgrace the Candyman!

This is true, but he could go by either name. Ambrosius was called Emrys by the Welsch.

Hollywood pushing racial mixing, they also have been pushing for empowering women. They also are trying to make you gay with models like pic related.

Leftists think that "diversifying" the media we consume will change our way of thinking on a subconcious level and make us not racist. This stems from the belief that words themselves have power, that they're capable of being violent, and it explains why leftists are so willing to censor people or use actual violence and bullying tactics in response to simple words.

King Arthur

soon

Runescape addicted Arab spotted.

So when is their going to be a whit actor being mohummed splitting the moon ?

Well, Lancelot is French.
So him being a nigger makes sense.

And yet the wizards in LOTR were all white.

Literally Christian Bale from the Machinist.......

British Broadcasting Cooperation.

bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2016/45/black-british-forgotten-history

>The story begins in the Cumbrian village of Burgh-by-Sands near the western end of Hadrian’s Wall. During the 3rd century AD, a unit of North African Roman soldiers was garrisoned in a fort here, making this the first known African community in Britain.

WE WUZ KNIGHTS, WIZARDS, ROMANS N KINGS N SHEEEEEIT

Just another (((Anglos))) shit on Welsh and Cornish culture episode.

>BBC
well there's a shock

And yet this isn't LOTR but a shitty tv show :D Yes lets compare something critically acclaimed to a "literally who" show Hans.

There's no way this shit can ever make good money because whites dont want to see fake reverse racist shit like this and black people arent into this genre

Explain this.

Creators are Jews.

I guess white genocide is coming with this kind of fucked top white guilt mentality....

truly, the Lord has sent a strong spirit of delusion and madness into the west

arthur a slut
arcueid best girl