How did Christianity spread so dominantly all over the world?

How did Christianity spread so dominantly all over the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great_and_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_mission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-meter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First is to reconvert prottiecucks from Christianity

Because Christ is the literal Son of God.

Jewish power.

Scary if true.

Enduring persecution. "The blood of the martyrs are the seeds of the church."

Christians kicked ass.
They got their ass kicked to but didn't whine about like nazi's and pagans.
Christians picked up the sword, kicked ass and took names.

>>Jewish power?

Christians hated Jews.

Because people really were retarded degenerate savages. Christianity brought soulful humanity to the Earths people once again and allowed them to make great nations. Rome fell because of degeneracy, the Middle East will always be hell because they are savages, asians are robotic husks and niggers are niggers. But the white race was able to empathize with the words of Jesus and understand his message and were rewarded with great nations which further spread their dogma. The Christian god is the god of progress, simple as that.

It's true. All other religions were spread by violence, Word of God simply makes sense.

Short answer? Because of Spain.

because if your religion is based on rivers, rocks and trees or whatever you can't take them with you. If your religion is in a book you can take the book wherever you go and use it to cheer yourself up. Think Ned Stark all miserable in King's Landing separated from his Godswood

Nowadays yes. But Jesus did only originally come for the children of Israel. The first Christians were converted Jews. But lethiests and liberals love pointing at this and trying to claim Christianity = Jewish trick which only ignores the ENTIRE POINT of Christianity which is God gave the choice for any man to follow him thus stripping the old jews of their status.

back to //reddiitt// plz ->

The Pope had monopolied the bible in latins until the reformation came though

Same way marxism did: start in the cities, try to attact the less fortunate that have nothing to lose and promise them something that you have no obligation to deliver.

You have extremely poor understanding of the topic at hand. Christianity promises nothing but salvation from the evil within your own heart.

Christians have expelled Jews 208 times in Europe.

this

>Christianity promises nothing but salvation from the evil within your own heart.
Why do you feel the need to lie to make your cult sound less ridiculous, user?

Why do you feel the need to suck cocks?

Not an argument

Spanking or not thread!!!!

I think you misunderstand my post. Christianity erased the concept of Judaism.
I'm just saying the very first Christians were semitic peoples living under the rule of the Roman Empire.
Modern Judaism is Satanism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great_and_Christianity

>While the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great reigned (306–337 AD), Christianity began to transition to the dominant religion of the Roman Empire.

Aided by the Holy Spirit.

Arab soldiers

I'm not a rabbi seeing a circumcized dick.

So why do you purposely omit the part about the eternal life or the description of heaven in Revelation 21?

Further proving you know nothing. Revelations is prophetic and the description of a new Earth and New Jerusalem and the end of sin and sorrow is a vision of the final destruction of evil and the birth of a new age of eternal man. Believe what you want.

Because it has strong spiritual, emotional and aesthetic appeal, has been proven to work spectacularly well as the cultural and political basis of society, and it's the truth.

Christianity in England started in monasteries. The country wasn't Christianised till King Aethelbehrt converted voluntarily through the mission of St Augustine. What you wrote is unhistorical bollocks I'm afraid.

more interesting than the previous religions, offers more hope

>In 597 the forty missionaries arrived in Kent and were permitted by Æthelberht to preach freely in his capital of Canterbury. Soon the missionaries wrote to Gregory telling him of their success and that conversions were taking place.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_mission

Huh wow

I am Jesus reborn.

Because it's literally a sect.

Remember this ludicrous device from Scientology?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-meter
You know that thing, hilariously obviously designed to make people tell them their deepest secrets which can then in turn be used for further implicit blackmailing and pushing them to return to the church?

Haha, what idiots those morons must be for falling for that crap in the first place, right?

---------------------------------------------------------
Now ask yourself: what is a confessional?

Because St. Paul went around the known world spreading the Gospel.

Roman roads.

because its true

Because it is the truth. If it were gay like AOL it would fade into obscurity.

the problem with this whole long winded post is that confessional is not actually part of new testament doctrine, jesus literally says, confess only to your father in heaven because all else is basically charlatanry, you must gather, and spread the word of love, but wherever you are, there he is also (translation) big fancy churches glorifying an image of christ dying are run by satan because they against his doctrine, there is but one son of god, and one truth, but humans love to change shit, but I think he said the reward for changing his word is eternal fire in hell, so have fun with that.

i see what you are shooting for. but you must also ask yourself where in the BIBLE does it say you must go into that phone booth with a pedo to reveal your secrets? God perfects. Man corrupts.

not just that, read the end of matthew, after he was resurrected he gave a sermon about how all of his disciples would go out and spread it to the whole world, many would follow (medieval virtue signaling) but few would be chosen, its easy to see today who is preaching for the money and who does it for the lord.

If some dies and comes back to life 3. Days later. And brings Jon back to life after he has been dead for 2 days. You better believe I will listen to what he has to say

It is true.

Jesus is the only way, the only divine incarnation that has wore our humanity and walked amongst us.

Gaia creates hallucinations. She made a bunch of people imagine Jesus, because she wanted them to be Christians. When Atheism was needed, she turned that dial, now she's turning back.

You're in a SimEarth game.