THANK YOU Sup Forums, YOU CHANGED MY LIFE!

>Lonely, depressed, hopeless
>Read one post on Sup Forums
>Life has changed and I am in love

Back in August, I was reading a post on here about a guy shunning all Western women and has now race-treasoned to only date qt Asians. He then bragged about a website that he was meeting them on, and linked which one it was.

I made an account and immediately was flooded with really attractive Asian girls talking to me (also, tranny... have to be careful). BTW, I get almost ZERO attention from women in my country. I'm not ugly, but I am definitely not one of the top 20% of men in this country that get laid.

Well Sup Forums, I met a great girl and SHE is coming to visit ME (she paid for a 1200$ plane ticket and will be here in 10 days). She has a Master's degree, a good job, and is a conservative Christian that wants a family with a conservative white man. I tell her about my love of Trump and hatred of nigs and jews. She thinks it's adorable!

We both agreed to sex before marriage during her visit, and as soon as I graduate from school (if things go well during her visit), I will wife her and bang out some haptas.

I can't express how good it feels to not just have a woman think you are good enough for the time being until she finds someone better, but rather to have a girl truly adore you and profess her love for you all day, every day.

I feel like a new man and it's all thanks to you scumbags!

link please , for science

Wow great story user !

>betraying your race because you cant get a white woman

enjoy your future demented children

Lol your kids will be canadian.

thanks for the tip, david

PURGE ALL WMAFS

You will piss off many FUCKING WHITE FEMALES.

Good Job user.

You are either trying to advertise a dating website knowing full well most people here are lonely or you're telling the truth but are just going to be used for citizenship and asked if you can bring her "brother" over later.

this.

I am going to guess that this woman you 'met' on the website is either filipino, malaysian, or indonesian.

These are nigger-tier asians. You are being manipulated and being used for a green card. You will be divorced months after being married, as soon as the annulment period is past.

Not only will you be divorced. She will take half of your assets, which will more than pay back her "$1200 plane ticket" (spoiler: it costs $400 max for a one way flight from a native of the shithole she comes from).

You are an idiot. You will be even more miserable after she is through with you.

> Hapa women with white fathers
> white fatherr
> Emma Sulkowicz

welcome newfriend

Why would you need a website, chinese literally line every club looking for white man cock.

Do you see the girl OP posted? Don't tell me you wouldn't

>1 post by this ID

SAGE

slide thread

Gratz op. make sure to get lots of pictures for the visa interview.

Spanking or not thread!!!!

Don't get robbed user.

>Guzman
>White father

Sorry to crash your world, but she is using you. Do not pick up 3rd world chicks, they see money and will screw you over as soon as possible. If you can't find a partner of your own race, it's natural selection. You were not supposed to contribute to the gene pool.

>Tfw all I want is one night with a Tokyo Rose

Hmm sounds like one of the many posts i've made, is the site DIA?

Reality is there are slim pickings as most western women are trash, whereas most asians, especially southeast asians are traditionalist and will do anything for their man.

White racists on this board would rather see the beta anons on this board alone and lonely, without chidren, or cucked by some white slut that's fucking them on the side.

OP here.

Yes, that is the site.

Good for you, just don't be a shitty father and things should be ok

>Own race.

No thanks, these are your "Aussie bogans" fuck that shit, you're wrong there faggot.

btw, if that was you. Thank you!

I had never considered this before and now I am happier than I have ever been.

also

The 1200$ price is round trip. She will go back and we will see each other again in the near future. I was sure I'd get shit, but I have spoken to this girl daily for 6 months. She is not a gold digger and not a whore.

Good luck to you with whoever you are with.

I'm already mixed and nonwhite by white standards, I'm only considered white by browns. So I'll take me an asain waifu as long as she doesnt stink like pho too badly like all asians seem to.