Really fired up my neurons

Really fired up my neurons

Other urls found in this thread:

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a literal muslim subhuman sucking the pagancucks dick

t.more than 10℅ of population not even French
How does it feel to move in your own capital and not hear your language being spoken everywhere by the inhabitants

Well thats what happens when you leave Jesus.
Atheism is total cuckery.

>religion is redpilled

Daily reminder that cucktianism is a jewish psyops that went on for 2000 years and resulting in final White genocide. There is no long term racial salvation without returning to our racial "pagan" religions.

but christianity is not jewish. jesus was an aryan who fough the kikes and ulitimatelly pissed them off by seeing through their kike schemes.

No that's what happens when you trust kikes and convert to their unnatural anti-White "religion", gullible goy...

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

>Albanian
>Hates Christianity

You need to fuck off this content and go back to your roach relatives in Anatolia.

The Bible (New Testament) refers to kikes as Christkillers

Kek is the only god worth worshipping

Cucktianism is 100% jewish

Religion keeps people in check, for better or worse.

>now that our sodomy has brought islamic terrorism and ultimate cuckdom and degeneracy I'm going to start worshipping ancient "gods" left and right.
>what could go wrong?

interesting fedora you have there

Truth hurts the christcucks

>literally shitting on your own ancestors

Dont you feel disgusted at yourself? How can you be a proud gallic man and say that

>Albanians
>ever correct

>Rome
>strong
>Christianity
>Jewish

>Roman empire
>collapsing from Christianity
???

t. muhammad

>>anti-White
Blame Jews without looking at yourself.
Liberalism has destroyed your country.

\>holy shit things have really gone downhill since we abandoned God
>lets keep going down this path and hopefully things will get better

The ancestors you KNOW worshiped the Lord Christ for 2,000 years. Beyond that all you have are fragments of ancient buttfuckers who didnt write anything down

Throwing this before anyone says only Catholicism is cucked

Wow, a support group for Orthodox Homo's that probably has only a few hundred users is proof that a church with hundreds of millions of people is cucked.

Nice try fucking Albanian sub-human

Don't reply to the shqiptard, he's already been BTFO way too many times already

Simply SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>Orthodox Church
It's not centralized as you know
Right now the owner of the historical orthodog center is Roachistan.Isnt in funny.At least Catholics control their historical center

>According to the 2011 census, 58.79% of Albania adheres to Islam
Really fires the neutrons

This is the stupiest theory ever

Fuck off, imbecile

Jews vs modern christian

>turn the other cheek
No. Eye for an eye
>suffer them come onto me
Shun the unclean
>Forgive them they know not what they do
Put the entire land of Judea to the sword
>no man enters the kingdom but through me
No one can know the will of God. There is no heaven. Your actions on Earth do nothing to determine your afterlife.

The Jew isn't trying to get into heaven - remember that.

Embrace OLD SCHOOL Christianity. Earn your place in the kingdom of God.

Acknowledge that kikes have been running a 2000 year psyop on whites.

Kek is the new messiah. The 10 Commandments are for the chosen. We are the choosers.

Father, son, holy spirit, and the EGYPTIAN GOD OF THE DAWN WHO EXISTED IN THE DAYS OF JEWISH OPPRRSSION.

Remember that the "you only get into heaven if you're a good boy" shit came LONG AFTER Jesus.

Paul did NOT believe that shit, and he wrote most of the new testament.

you are so easily manipulated.

you do know that we look at you like you look at australian aborigines?

(YOU)

Christianity was adopted, not forced upon Rome
German """""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""

Nobody cares about religion in Albania

Kek saved

Christianity is a Middle Eastern Jewish slave religion.
It has no place in European society.
Our ancestors were duped, and we need to right their wrongs.

Not how it worked with Christianity. Pretending it is shows how stupid you are.

Not to mention, the comparison doesn't work: Islam destroys cultures and replaces them with an Arabised version until in more recent times. Christianity does not.

>muh heritage
kys

This meme is absolutely retarded to anyone with at least a cursory knowledge of Ancient Roman history. Gas yourself for spreading this historically illiterate garbage.

Can you give me some information on this? I'd like to be able to recommend some books, links, or whatever. We see this all the time and it's boring me now.

Oh please. Christianity was the Marxism of ancient times. Christians vandalizing pagan temples, forming mobs in mostly Christian areas and Emperors after Constantine completely condoned it, doing nothing to prevent them.

edward gibbons

It was still the officially accepted religion of the Roman Empire
Stay salty pagancuck

>albanian
stopped reading right there

And when communism becomes the official ideology of the west will you bow down and accept it. The parallels between early Christianity and modern day communism and obvious.

wrong

Except that the New Testament explicitly says that the kingdom of God is in the hands of the Gentiles, not the Jews. Jesus predicted the destruction of the temple, and willed it because of their refusal to accept him.

Also, another fun fact: the "turn the other cheek" meme actually started in the Torah. You find a very similar verse in Lamentations.

>1500 years too late
Hahahahaha dumb fuck goy thinks he can stop our most successful project.