What does Sup Forums predict United States in 2050 will demographically look like?

What does Sup Forums predict United States in 2050 will demographically look like?

The same. 2050 isn't long enough away for their to be any noticeable change. The demographic might be richer though, who knows?

I don't know but this chick is hot as fuck.

After the great purge of white males by Mother Clinton in 2021 its gonna be a beige future

if all goes according to plan European's will be the minorities in their own countries and the next phase of the plan goes into action

Muh Dick

Yeah, but only from this point of view, other pictures show her being pretty shit.

Majority brown with a few White farmers.

This

>demographic might be richer though
As in culturally enRICHed?

Total Aryan Victory

t. retard

We're going to become a minority in our own country by 2047 and there is nothing Trump can do about it. America is already a dead nation unless we abandon the open society constitutionalist nonsense and erect a totalitarian state to deal with the demographic, cultural and social problems we face.

Jesus Christ.
Nothing "diverse" about that shit.

Wow this makes me wanna puke

disappointment

Absolutely gorgeous.

Does anyone have the "le 60% face" meme?

They all look so soulless....

t.butthurt mongrel

Shes hot. I would fuck her

Apparently Slavic? Because that girl is definitely a South Slav

According to those shitty snapchat clickbait articles.

Why do they always get that gay tattoo of a date in Roman numerals on their shoulder? I bet half these shitskins can't count past ten in Roman numerals

Ginger niggers omg no!

that extends to the entirety of the human race though.

I wonder how many of our buildings will actually survive the test of time for the next civilization to claim that we built without power tolls or computers.

I want to fuck that rare specimen just to have it under my belt that I fucked a natural redhead Asian.
I wonder if her pubes are like regular Asian pubes but orange

So America becomes Brazil......

>2050 isn't long enough away for their to be any noticeable change
The 1980s were only 40 years ago and yet whites have gone from like 80% of the population down to 60% in that short of time. And that was only because of actual immigrants flooding the border. Now, the actual immigration has stopped, but the families of those immigrants grow larger and larger. Expect the Hispanic population in the US to absolutely explode in the coming years, we're seeing it already. Every spic that crosses the border spits out at least 3 kids.

yeah that's why they said in 1965 when you guys legalized immigration of non-whites :^)
Back then you were 90% white, now yo uare65-70%
So in 50 years you lost 20 percentage points, i think in another 35 you will be close to 50-55% white

>natural
I have some bad news for you..
There's a reason why the photo cut off the hair roots.

This has happened time and time again and we never learn.

Just like Brazil.

We are the USA in the future.

Why do they talk about Whites being bred out of existence like it's a good thing? If you said this about literally any other race they'd be talking about what a tragedy it is.

Also, what the fuck does Trump have to do with race mixing? It's like they find a way to slip his name into everything to make people hate him.

Ugh no!

goddamn it

Maybe because they are anti-white? Ever thought about that, burger?

(((They)))

There are actual redheaded asians though and the color is about what hers is.

>turklet
>calling anyone a mongrel
Support Golden Dawn amirite?

>any noticeable change
if you are relatively young then and surround yourself with young people it will be very VERY noticeable.

Meh.

Balkanized. Perhaps the various countries will still be "allies" or will recognize a symbolic "leader" like the queen of england is the queen of the whole commonwealth, but America as a single political entity is dying.

What does it matter? Demographics =! Culture

post pictures of ash.

>1 post by this ID

stop responding to data miner threads retards

Show pictures then.
I doubt they'll have the same pure Asian facial characteristics as the woman in that photo.
They'll probably look a lot more mutt-ish with double eyelids etc.

Something similar to this.

Fuck off retard. We'll be non-hispanic white minority by then. Children under the age of 5 are already non-hispanic white minority.

All of North America will look like this after the Great War of 2033

yeah no, avarage mixbreed will most likely be a brown eyes/black or brown hair niggerskin and they will see themselves as "white" whatever that means in america after watching
>hewillnotdivide.us

This is a future i can get behind.

Would.

None of those people would pass as white here, Abdul.

We got this little thing called the One Drop Rule. I suggest you research it.

May Kek's blessings be upon us.

>everybody in the future will look the same
>"this is diversity guys!!!!"

less spic
trump will save us

Would look like Hitler's planned city of Germania with the grand canyon filled with dead jews and mudskins.

1488 race war now

Also, anime will be real as Trump promised and every white man can have a Japanese concubine.

>Grand Canyon

Why destroy our scenic beauty when we can just catapult them over the wall?

100% this. We would have to get rid of these Kike enablers too.

>nose piercing

why.jpg

100% african-mexico-american,and you can call me gypsy all you want it will not change the harsh truth....kek.

Start fucking.
White birth rates are crumbling.

its an old school bio-solution to the mexico problem too... i like it.

Be nice to your beige brothers and sisters Sup Forums
The grey children of tomorow will treat you well
But only if you give them your support

Begone gypsy

that woman is scary.

Wasn't me I didn't do it.

Lmao, this burger is so much in denial. Agegroup 0-10 is already non white majority if I remeber correctly. Unless Trump goes full 1488 there is no way to prevent this.

I know right. Weirdass genetic mashup. no telling what the fuck you're really getting into.

so you can jizz up her nose and it'll get all gunked up in there even more.

another way to humiliate them!

Blanka got a sex change?

Well, nice tits.

Aussie Abo mixes.

this is a 10/10 abo.

fucking gorillas make blacks look respectable.

It'll look the same. Europe is going to look pic related 6 months from now.

are there any predictions how america demography will look like after a 4-8years trump presidency? can he stop the white genocide? are there any studies?

Just removing the Mexicans will do wonders for our demographics.

Without them America is more like 80% white.

There will be no removal though.

I know that but how likely is such a scenario? There are millions of spics who got the american citizenship, you cant throw them out...but the illegals....

If the middle class improves under his presidency we will probably see an increase in white families

There will be no mass-deportation. There will only be heightened border security.

You are telling me this is the same girl as the one from op?

What's up with all these girls with piercings nowadays. Fucking disgusting.

Bill Burr's daughter in 18 years.

Nowadays? This shit's been going on since the 90s.

I grew up in the '90's. It wasn't that bad back then. Oh god, I miss the 90's.

There will be a ton of self deportations, though, rendering a mass deportation unnecessary.

For real? Fuck.