Why is Pence opposing Trump on this? Is he going rogue?

Why is Pence opposing Trump on this? Is he going rogue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wxMTh_UzHM
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
twitter.com/govpencein/status/674249808610066433?lang=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2015

Oh, so he's changed his opinion on this by now?

Must be nice to have strong convictions and principles.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wxMTh_UzHM

Is having principles and strong convictions the hallmark of this administration?

Times Change

>Times Change

So what was unconstitutional then suddenly becomes constitutional now?

I see.

That was an old tweet.

So what was unconstitutional then suddenly becomes constitutional now?

I see.

You don't care about the constitutionso stop trying to use it as a weapon against me. Why am I even responding, this is undoubtably a CTR thread.

No, his opinion on what is and isn't unconstitutional have changed.

>You don't care about the constitutionso

Do you think Mike Pence cares about the constitution? I mean, he changes his mind on it within the span of a year. I find that odd.

Look dumbfuck. Trump repeated him self a many times that he abused the system set forth by the left. and banning immigration by religion, i guess, would be immoral. but if you ban a country, a country full of terrorist-mudskin activity, I mean holy shit, it only makes sense to keep them out of america, right?

>No, his opinion on what is and isn't unconstitutional have changed.

Maybe his opinion on the 2nd amendment will change too. It's clearly not working for America.

The constitution hasn't changed. What are you on about.

>but if you ban a country, a country full of terrorist-mudskin activity, I mean holy shit, it only makes sense to keep them out of america, right?

Why didn't he ban Muslims from Saudi Arabia?

I was commenting on Pence's interpretation of the constitution, not the constitution itself. Do try to keep up.

Basically you're just looking for anything to criticize him!

In your eyes he's damned if he does
and he's damned if he doesn't

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Notice that his opinion hasn't influenced anything that's ACTUALLY unconstitutional. Because there aren't many things a president can do that an unconstitutional. Stop fear mongering you stupid turk

The constitution is a living document kek

What does that have to do with the constitution itself though?

sage

President Trump is not advocating a ban on Muslims, which Pence correctly identifies as unconstitutional. The fact that it's predominantly Muslim countries that are fomenting terrorism for export and can't safely vet their citizens is just coincidence

We get it Ahmed, you want to fuck goats and children in the US as well, no need to hide behind shallow arguments

He's a fucking sycophant, news at 11

Trump is also a shit human being who cares about nobody but himself

>B-but MUH GOD EMPEROR!!!!1

Yeah he doesn't give a fuck about you faggot, he just wants to be in the history books

Its the brainwashing flowing back over him.

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

>anything that's ACTUALLY unconstitutional.

But a year ago Pence seemed to be of the opinion that a ban on Muslims is ACTUALLY unconstitutional.

Nice proxy, OP

2015 Mike Pence: parroting Neocon party line because that's what politicians do.
2017 Mike Pence: parroting redpilled Trump party line because Trump is the new God-Emperor.

>The fact that it's predominantly Muslim countries that are fomenting terrorism for export

Why isn't Saudi Arabia covered by the ban then?

When did trump ban Muslims? When did pence favor banning Muslims?

Checkmate cunt

Pence was the establishment choice for trump as Vp. I believe Gen. Flynn was his choice. The establishment told him he had to have pence or else...

Pence is just flexing his establishment elite muscles. I guess he is not to be trusted.

he's not banning muslims you fucking shill b8er.

Thanks, it's paid for too :^)

He is the embodiment of Wojak. It's not easy to contain those feels.

It's not unconstitutional to ban entry based on religion or any other reason. One of the few unrestricted rights of the executive is to decide who is and isn't allowed to come across our border. He can ban any one, country or religion merely based on a perceived threat to national security. Hence why the Dems banning Muslims the last time round wasn't even challenged by the courts.

Oh. Who is he banning, then?

Link or it didn't happen.

>It's not unconstitutional to ban entry based on religion

Then why did Pence say it's unconstitutional?

Because the house of saud pays people on other countries to explode. They're not a safety risk themselves :^)

>beign this mad

look, if they take less rapefugees, germany could take in more! hurray! you must be vary happy because you HAVE strong convictions

Everyone from the country. You know that christians exist in Middle East countries right?

countries with high terrorist activity

Don't forget Drumpf is pretty much an idiot: A linguistic analysis by Politico found that Trump speaks at a fourth-grade level. A study by researchers at Carnegie-Mellon University compared last year’s Republican and Democratic presidential candidates in terms of their vocabulary and grammar. Trump scored at a fifth-grade level, the lowest of all the candidates.

Because he believed it was. Doesn't mean it is.

KEK Sup Forums is so fucking retarded this will be 3000 replies in no time, screencap this post for reddit lefty pol.

I wish I lived in Germany, my dad's family is from Bavaria. Fortunately he let his citizenship lapse by the time I was born.

Get myself a nice big titted hausfrau and watch as the US continues to destroy itself

*unfortunately

>Oh. Who is he banning, then?
There are like 50 Muslim countries. Restricting immigration from 7 is not banning Muslims.

Fuck off german cuck, if your country can even be called "german", nothing of such left, sad!

>You know that christians exist in Middle East countries right?

Why does Trump hate Christians?

Is he saying Christian terrorism is a threat to America?

>Germany
>whites

Hahahaha, stick to your proxy, OP, because it's sad

>2 year old tweet

Hi whitey.

>can't make an argument on Muslims
>"then he must hate Christian's!"

Kek. Try again sweetie

ban on muslims would be (it goes against the firt amendment) a ban of people coming from 7 states that happen to be of muslim majority it's not

You guys have any jews in Germany these days?

Was in 2015, were having more assauslts on our own soil for that to matter now.

Actually that is not true Germany. We can and will discriminate between who gets in and who does not. So the tweet is prolly fake and you are gay.

I was just told that he's banning Christians too. That makes me a bit sad.

He must have disdain for Christianity. Which must be the reason why he sold his own daughter into Jewish ownership.

If anything this shows that he is not simply racist as so many claim, but his views came about as a result of the evens we witnessed during 2015, 16, and 17.

Pence isn't 9 members of the US Supreme Court

>must be nice to be set in stone, unable to change.

Guess calls for germanys destruction are warranted seing how good you are at destroying Europe.

Germany defending Muslims.... not surprised.

Banning muslims is unconstitutional because that is pure discrimination, banning entry from certain countries is not because the government can decide whether or not to block entry from certain countries.

You're still tryinf? Oh honey please, just prep your bull and calm down

>So the tweet is prolly fake and you are gay.

twitter.com/govpencein/status/674249808610066433?lang=de

It's ok, just shrug it off as "alternative facts".

>Why is germany so dumb?
>Is he trying to bantz or he is sub-human nigger/arab mixed turk faggot who is actually that dumb

You are only relevant because sometimes English tourists visit Vilnius and throw up in your front yard, Estland.

>and banning immigration by religion, i guess, would be immoral. but if you ban a country, a country full of terrorist-mudskin activity, I mean holy shit, it only makes sense to keep them out of america, right?

Everyone with more than a handful of brain cells knew from the beginning that the "muslim ban" would be a ban on immigration from countries that are known to be terrorism hotspots (and are predominantly muslim). If there's a risk of terrorists coming from those countries, it makes perfect sense to any sane person to prevent those people from entering the country.

Leftists don't care about logic and reality however. They want to hate Trump, and thus want to see negativity and bias in everything he says in order to reinforce their own feelings.

So you're saying the Christians are exempt from the ban?

Banning Muslims isn't unconstitutional. It's happens in the past

It's probably both. They're pretty diluted over there these days.

No he is not banning Christinas

>Must be nice to have strong convictions and principles.
He might still think it's rude but he should know by now that it's not unconstitutional

Nope. They're from the countries with explodey people. They've got to stay out. Don't care if they're christian

>Banning Muslims isn't unconstitutional.

Then why did Mike Pence, your vice president (PBUH), say it was unconstitutional?

Is he not familiar with the constitution? I was told Trump only hires the best.

>No he is not banning Christinas

So it's a Muslims-only ban? Mike Pence says that's unconstitutional.

Pence isn't a lawyer, is he?

He said he will prioritize Christian refugees

Sharing time shattering info with niggers
>ever

Pence isn't 9 members of the US Supreme Court. He has no authority on the matter. "Unconstitutional" is a buzzword in the US meant to derail the conversation into discussion of a 250 year old document instead of the issue at hand.

stay in germany muzzi cuck. did you stop to consider that the only people who care about your opinion in the U.S.A. are the sore losers?

U.S. legal Code, feller

He's not banning christians or Muslims, he's banning countrymen

Who gives a fuck? Muslims are getting banned from America, and leftists are more butthurt than usual. It's a win win situation.

I agree.
>the only people who care about your opinion in the U.S.A. are the sore losers?
Well you replied to my thread, which kind of proves your theory right.

When were muslims banned? Do you mean Carter keeping Iranians out?

>he's banning countrymen

Does that not include Christians?

By his logic yes.

Trump didn't ban muslims, he banned nationals of 7 countries.
Retard.

Does it not include Muslims and the non religious?

>Pence isn't a lawyer, is he?

Trump isn't a lawyer either, is he?

I just want to know why Trump is so scared of Christian terrorism.

we should change the constitution. no nogs or muzzies allowed, even to visit. they WILL destroy the country given enough time.

Good thing neither need to be because the president is in charge of the best 9 lawyers on earth.

Oh flawed nazi. I am happier than I have ever been. Trump is going to reveal our true power. Eurofags BTFO.

>2015

>sweetie
>honey
Back to plebbit