Bill Maher is back and spot on this time

Bill Maher is back and spot on this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaC1-U8LIY0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7VyaqHszBqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how badly can you fuck up your daughter's upbringing that this happens?

I may have made the mistake of posting a picture more interesting than my content.

Never make this mistake.

the story of literally every thread on Sup Forums

Bill Maher isn't right because his criticisms of leftist policies is superficial. He himself is a big part of why the modern progressive left exists, he is a part of why the SJW Marxist army exists. Marxist culture warfare is the end result of his ideological beliefs. Progression of leftists ideals always moves towards Marxism.

Praising this kike is like praising a black man for not being a drug addicted nigger. You need to set your fucking bar higher.

I see your point.

Fucking this, he calls Republicans racist and sexist left and right when it suits him. Lurk more if you honestly trust these weasels in the media.

You're a cool dude user.

Bill (((Maher))) is not worth watching so i will just give you a SAGE

I have faith that you will not make this mistake, user.

I think its not the only problem but if the left would stop antagonizing everyone else they wouldnt have the same problems that they have now

Same way a white man ends with a coal burner daughter

look at that schnoz

youtu.be/7VyaqHszBqg

"There is a slow-moving right wing coup going on. Media, do your fucking job and report on it!"

nobody actually parents in america, it's basically a craps shoot.

>"There is a slow-moving right wing coup going on. Media, do your fucking job and report on it!"

What is that even supposed to mean, that the GOP is preparing to take over the country with the military?

Funny story, her mother literally turned her into a whore like herself
She's a self-hating chink with a blog to tell about her hook-ups with white guys

he's right, they'll never learn though

I think he just sees the way the wind is blowing in the US, but in typical liberal faggot fashion has to make it into a drawling hysterical hyperbole

You tell us. After all, this one wasn't from failed white American parents.

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

He's good at getting the PC culture SJW liberals and putting them in his place...but he's like the only one doing it. Everyone else goes along with that BS

She's Chinese and a girl. Do you really think the family gives a shit?

>liberals will new be clinically insane but with a hint of edgeiness

Bill Maher has always been that one commentator that if I was a rabid liberal faggot I would adore. He's one of the few liberals that doesn't toe the line of PC.

Bill Maher is better than most liberals but he's still a pro-globalism cuck. He ignores that this is the real reason why the Left lost all the elections this past year. Shocker: most people do NOT like being told that their culture is worthless, they're the cause of everything bad in the world, and that they need to atone so we're going to import foreign ideas, people, and cultures to strip you of your identity and make you essentially nothing more than a tax source for the funds that will be used to fund the people supposedly wronged by you.

Americans don't want to be Mexico, Americans don't want to be a Caliphate, and white people don't want to be called racist or Hitler every single time they speak their mind. This is why the Left lost, not because they're stupid and make people apologize for Halloween costumes.

Totally agree. Also, I can't help but notice that it seems like he's just acting tough. I don't watch his show, does he always put on that act?

>Saying that you need to get a grip on reality while you rant off about Donald Trump being a Russian plant that is tweeting Russian forged Hillary emails

Where did it all go so right?

>that laugh at 1:43

>bill
>maher

post the rest of her pics pls, I lost them

They won the two last elections.

I wish a messican would walk in their and drop a greazy burrito shit onto his desk and then get on the desk and stomp the wet log it so it splashes everywhere. Then a thousand chinese ride through on their mopeds lighting off fire crackers and spitting on the floor like they always do. Then blacks come in and steal his shoes and expensive shit covered suit and burn the building to the ground. And then a muslim pisses on the ashes.

Because that's LITERALLY all MULTICULTARISM IS.

This is easy. Just take the dad out of the equation and the rest handles itself.

sauce us up

That's pretty revolting

Here is a better one

Don't know but i legit feel bad for the parents and the future children.

Will this be a wake-up call?

This is actually quite amazing. She would have turned out better if she didn't have an upbringing at all. This is like starting to build a house and ending up with a hole. Well, at least she's not after niggers. That would be like building a house and ending up with a Detroit.

I'm gonna need sauce on the pic OP.

I hope not. Listen Sup Forums, it is not in our interest yet that the Left becomes aware of its own lunacy. Let them polarize more and more. Let them squabble over their identity politics. Because the election showed us that by doing so they are basically outing themselves from the fight. Never interrupt an enemy who is making a mistake.

Who would want to fuck a self hating cunt like that? I'm a race mixer but if i ever hear a girl say she only dates outside her race it's like wtf is wrong with you