MUSLIMS DETAINED AT AIRPORTS

nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/refugees-detained-at-us-airports-prompting-legal-challenges-to-trumps-immigration-order.html

POST YFW THE MUSLIM BAN IS LITERALLY HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK

Other urls found in this thread:

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
youtube.com/watch?v=kT_yEkEL1uo
whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but not from saudi arabia where almost all islamic terror funding and ideology comes from, just all their enemies ;^)

Gotta keep the petrodollar up. No worries, you can't fight everyone at once. You gotta gas them one by one.

You do realise that banning inmigration from a country that basically owns the US would be an act of war right

YEAH BECAUSE WE HAVE TO STOP THEM TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN FROM SENDING THEM OFF TO THE EUROPEAN ROYALS FOR CASH AND WEAPONS
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

UAE influence is out now that we have greatest ally POTUS.
> we our soul for a fiddle made of gold

Well that's disturbing...

Long live the Revolution!

Death to fascist pigs!

ARE WE BEING DETAINED?!

>basically owns the US

This triggered me too, no country will ever "own" us

Hnnnng just imagining these smelly ugly muslims and muslimas surrounded by security officers and backed into a corner, publicly humiliated in front of thousands, with their 20 babies stuffed in their suitcases, crying because they haven't been fed in 30 days and their 2 months diapers is falling apart from all the shit accumulated there is giving me the biggest boner.

Now all we need is a kike ban.

Yeah, silly man. China owns you.

>Be refugee
>Many places in the region to go to and apply for refugee status
>Chose the US
Ok then

wow stop being a bigot, they have the right to flee their homeland instead of making it a better place

>""refugee""

Are there really that many Saudis trying to come to the U.S. though?

I'm so happy. I admit I was getting black pilled and calling trump a cuck every chance I got. But this is great, he's actually delivering. I still want him to speak out against leftist violence and anti white narratives and violence.

Kek. America RUNS THE ENTIRE WORLD you stupid inbreed arab.
WASHINGTON DC
MILITARY
VATICAN CITY
RELIGION
CITY OF LONDON
BANKING

>put them all on boat
>boat sinks halfway
>proclaim "sad tragedy"
>everyone giggles
>whole world wins

CAPTCHA: control europa

fuck islam i want them all out of here

Except a few human rights activists probably almost none at all, they have a massive gibs system in Saudi-Arabia because almost all of them work either for the government or are foreigners

WE WILL NEVER BE SLAVES!!!

What is it?

It's actually happening. It's so beautiful.

This level of Ameridumb is very hard to argue with, so as usual the rest of the world will just humour the massive tard kid prone to random violence...

Yes, you do run the world Burger. Yes, I am 'inbreed' and an arab at the same time I am posting from the UK. Being on an island would increase the chances of me being inbred, but as an arab I must have originated elsewhere... As you probably have limited geographical knowledge I'll just smile at you and nod.

Anglos run the world. You know this. This is why you fear us.

Are you sure about that?

You were my second choice, if by any stretch of the imagination I got a better reply to my troll than a lengthy chant of 'USA'.

Brb moving to America, cya Swedistan

What a coincidence

Students you retard. These Saudis and gulf Arabs have their governments pay for education in the US.

There is no muslim ban, there is only a ban on unstable nations' citizens from coming over.

Death to Antifa

Remember the right was born with guns in its hands.

I hope you protest near me, I'll be forced to defend my life!

Only if you're white.

Bring pretty native women with.

All of ours are fat.

Don't worry. The CIA knows Saudi Arabia's responsible for most of the Jihadist terror, the US refusing to point them out publicly (unless on the campaign trail) is because of geopolitical reasons.

There's a vice documentary that points out what the CIA thinks about Saudi Arabia/ISIS links.

alt. timeline: hillary wins

>mosques in america are now encouraged to give the amplified call to prayer five times a day
>church bells are disabled to prevent harming muslim feelings
>muslims are allowed sharia law zones in major cities all over the country
>including raping every white girl around and enslaving them to ahmed
>tim kaine appears on national tv saying he submitted to his islamic overlords and found peace, so should you

Well now it makes more sense

You got it.

Yeah, it's annoying

I hope he plans to get us energy independent before banning those fucks.

Otherwise this is some bullshit 4D chess.

Is this what they're going to do now? Just claim everything has Trump Co. ties?

Reminder that it is treasonous to go against these laws.

KEK BLESSED MY POST WITH SACRED 8 TRIPS OF TRUTH.

Yes. they act like he was some small time business man that never branched out.

He always said he was going to do this, then he wrote he law, now it's being enforced. Why the fuck are people writing articles portraying this as shocking? Fuckwits, the lot of them.

Who said it had anything to do with 9/11?

>self-red-pilling-normies
7D chess my friends

The literal EO you faggot.

Go read it

Because it's shocking that a politician is keeping his promises.

>Antifa silences any opposition
>implying they're not fascists

Praise Kek

You exist cause we allow you too.

Without our backing you'd get destroyed by your neighbors.

>Vatican
If you guys really were running it then based Burke would have been Pope now and the SMOM would have been free to Deus Vult.
Checkmate, burgers.

most arabs are inbred, you tanned downie

It's pretty sad that this is probably true.

They exist because we, the Anglos, true masters of the world, created them.

They did OK in the six day war all on their own, meanwhile you lost 34 sailors just by hanging about and did fuck all about it. Don't act all magnanimous because they're extremely good at conning shekels out of you.

This is a problem. If I were Trump I would have said in the executive order it would go into effect on Feb 1

>implying the Bush administration didn't do 9/11

I go to a state college in the middle of nowhere Ohio. I would probably estimate that 5% of the students are from Saudi Arabia. Interestingly enough about the same gender ratio too.

Muslim arabs perhaps with their cousin marrying habits. Funny thing is, the stupid fat person was right, partially. I am half arab - Christian arab. My family is historically the biggest kebab removers in the levant. We also sent fat Americans in to space, governed their universities, cured their diseases, etc etc.

Tsk, bloody immigrants huh?

And the sandnigger that gets in on January 30 steals a bus and kills 50 people. No thank you Pierre.

They must go back, and they must go back retroactively.

Wrong. Israel does.

People on this site are so stupid and uninformed. Hope you're happy with a President that sucks Israeli, Saudi and Russian cock.The Sunnis and the Orthodox Jews finally have their guy.

Justice follow the law, do not invent the law. If immigration laws are changed, by Congress or by EO, justice has to follow. If they do not follow it, take judges to a small walk in the forest

Yeah, we did that joke later on. If I'd have got a better reply I could have cracked it before the jew did...

Should have voted for HRC amirite?

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
E

W
I
L
L

N
O
T

D
I
V
I
D
E

U
S

You mean Israel?

Still not tired of winning

proofs?

based trump

>customs fulfilling their job criteria, more news at 11

>people that don't remember or know about the 70's gas crisis

>be in Syria Iraq or whatever
> gee looks like I am banned from the USA
>travel to Saudi Arabia
>"yes I would like one ticket to ft Lauderdale please"- in Muslim speak
>don't enjoy you flight too much achmed if you know what I mean

things are bad in france arnt they

R A R E

>Done nothing for Israel or Russia yet
>Banned Muslims
It's like you have no argument.

This is what Trump meant by serving as an example to other countries.
Nobody has an obligation to let these people in.

He signed an order dropping privacy of non-citizens in usa. So the ones he couldnt ban, he's watching more closely. And it will be harder for them to get a visa than before.

Jewish Zionist and their kleptocrat lap dogs are using the invasive aggressive nature of islam and the death cult followers it creates to take greater control of the world.
Get rid of the Jews in the media , academia , government , and most importantly the money, topple the fed and every Jew run reserve bank across the globe and the fiat currency and debt slavery they 'own' will vanish, these Jew Zionist believe they own use and the U.S.
Up to you to get rid of them .

NEW
E
W

youtube.com/watch?v=kT_yEkEL1uo

Guess we are lucky that we just built two new pipelines.

>check passport
>oh you arent saudi ur iraqi
>fuck off
Gee so difficult

is that supposed to be a muslims racemixing wife waiting for him to get home

Under rated

There's plenty of oil in the U.S and even some in Aussie waters .
I'd rather see Aus get it's oil from the U.S, Canada or Latin America than the UAE, lock the Jew controlled Islamic zealots out of the entire system .

>And they told him, ‘You can’t do that. You need to go back to your country.’”
top kek

FUCK. OFF. WE'RE. FULL

>Bans all shit countries except Saudi Arabia

Read this, it'll make you happy.
whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community