Liberal logic thread

Liberal logic thread

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.org/the-women-movements-embrace-of-psychopath-donna-hylton/
dailywire.com/news/12853/featured-womens-march-speaker-once-kidnapped-raped-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek shines on this thread so I must continue

>pic

Kek, so true.

Their ideology seems to revolve around the notion that anyone with dark skin cannot possibly be evil, and that everyone with light skin, excluding themselves of course, is incapable of benevolence.

It's pretty incoherent as a whole, cultural marxism, but destabilization is it's endgame so whatever right?

Based leaf

>He will not divide us
>But hey, all those who voted for Trump unfriend my right now you piece of shit

liberals are pure hypocrites, you didn't know that already?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: lVDwOkrr) 01/28/17(Sat)10:08:48 No.109595912▶
>File: 1464450307602.jpg (58 KB, 573x595)
>
>liberals are pure hypocrites, you didn't know that already?

Found this at my college 1/2

2/2

Please tell me this is satire

but everyone want w-gen

>straight and gay are the same label

only in canada

Didn't we used to call this mental retardation?

>Argentinian white genocide

Kek

>putting this much effort into categorizing genders
Well, this system is smart in describing theory, but theory itself is flawed.

>german car
never again. fuck those repair costs.

this one makes me rage every single time

Apparently they're called "Regressive Liberals" now.

Let me explain it to you deep thinkers. It all has to do with dominant and subordinate subcultures within a society. If blacks in America or Jews in Nazis Germany verbally attack the dominant culture, there is no actual threat to the dominant culture because the subordinate culture lacks the political and social clout to do anything. If the dominant culture threatens a subordinate culture, though, this does pose a threat to the subordinate culture and is taken more seriously. In any society where freedom and equality are valued the need is to protect the disadvantaged not the privileged.

>cunnylove is to be accepted
what a time to be alive
woah

So if this shit is real, and in our current timeline I think everything is possible stupid as it may be. But why the flying fuck dont go parents crazy over shit like this?

Thats one small step from:
"Yeah I know sweaty but you must get impregnated from this nice mudslime and sadly you must be this young for them"

So what in the hell do their parents do if they dont go full-1488-Reich-now-mode?
Sure as fuck nobody is THIS cucked...

Where the fuck have you been? Is this a new meme are you this slow

Ohhh

So that's why blacks can attack whites with violence and rape and it won't make the news.

Seems fair.

Go loose weight now.

What the fuck

>was wondering what country is at the south american region
>check

KEK

Ultimate way to game the system.
Expression: Masculine
Biological sex: Male
Attraction: Females
Gender identity: Woman.

alright, when one of us did this?

By your logic if a muslim rapes a woman from the dominant culture then he is not raping the woman but the culture and he's actually protesting for his rights. You must be mentally handicapped.

>comic sans

This can't be real

Tell me this isn't real

>dat defamation of character

that horrid bitch should've been binned by a lawyer the moment she opened her dumpy face

Holy shit liberals are so fucking triggered right now every website I visit apart from Sup Forums is full of fucking liberals bitching, crying and insulting trump.

Even if white genocide sounds ridiculous, it's almost true now. Major cities in the US and Canada now have larger minority populations then the homogeneous one, like in New York City, Toronto, Houston, and Vancouver

>artefacts
from a 'teacher'

It´s old news but real.
They tried to get a dog euthanized here in Germany for biting a shitskin homeinvader.

Never let a homeinvader live, like ever. You absolutely HAVE to murder them otherwise they try to fuck you up....it fails mostly because of our quite like castle-law but sometimes ((they)) win.

Oh my god the slippery slope is real...

because the """"Muslim ban"""" is worse than Obama dropping bombs on those same people according to them

It would be fucking Birmingham.

In the schools and colleges, you see anti trump people everywhere. In Manhattan, elementary school kids were protesting against trump, which is ridiculous because he is going to help their learning. People have started calling me trump junior because I have blond hair that's short and almost resembles him, and they think I hate black people because of me criticizing black lives matter

We are a colorblind society!
Race is a social construct!
We see beyond race!
>PoC
>WoC
>The Black Community
>The Hispanic Community
>Affirmative Action
>We need racial diversity
>We need more PoC here

Emotion>logic
All you need to know.

A Muslim ban is needed, because the refugee crisis that barely gets reported has shown it can create terror attacks and ruined neighborhoods. Plus more idiot governments, but do the liberals think of this? No. They immediately think that because they're brown or black, they're too priority.

>liberal

More like "extreme minority who are laughed at by everyone".

NatSocs are a far bigger issue.

It's fucking real, if a thief is hurt on your property he can sue as your property is "unsafe".

Remind me again why Europe had to lose land that was trying to help Africans?

You'd be surprised Hans, I've seen some shit here in Montreal that makes that image look conservative.

Is it true that Donna Hylton is a convicted murderer?

She was a speaker at the women's march.

Apparently they're making a movie about her.

Hypocrisy, thy name is feminism.

Also, if the bitches (male and female) had kept their promises, they would be in Canada (or super busy, see pic related) and they wouldn't be gumming up society's sudden and blessed salvation.

It must be hard for you guys, it gets me mad and I only see this shit online, I can close it whenever. America's society today is a giant hatewagon driven by those who lost the election manipulating those who don't have an opinion and the whole thing runs on outrage and bullshit.

It sadly is real user. Although it happened a couple of years ago. I can only imagine what wonders 2017 will bring us.

I thought that one was fake tho

It's sad. I wanted to be happy on the day of the election, but these blacks take it like a sin that he won. My entire English course had these idiots rooting for clinton, having pins of her. One was a Muslim the day of the election wearing a clinton pin. Heck, it was our schools pride week (12th grade) and half the grade wore BLM colors over the American ones. Once trump won, the entire place was a fucking morgue, and I couldn't even be happy

>PoC
>WoC
>The Black Community
>The Hispanic Community
>Affirmative Action
>We need racial diversity
>We need more PoC here

But any WHITE organization is RACIST

Remember the three S's:

Shoot (or stab, sorry UK not sure what you do)
Shovel
Shut up

Have you watched videos where people in the anti-Trump riots have been asked why there doing it?
Literally all of them have either no idea why their there, or some flimsy crap like 'Muh racism or sexism'. Their sheep who just follow what's popular with attention spans of 3 nanoseconds.

Yeah it sucks.
I live in liberal Chicago.
I only know one fellow trump supporter.
If it wasn't for this site, I would think I was the only logical person for supporting Trump.

I do know people that would argue in favor of you pic.... I´ve mostly redpilled them by know but some things they still refuse to believe w/o delivering prove from several sources and points of view.

Atleast they now know that the MSM ist full of shit.... they still talk/watch too much about soccer though.

Why can't I be happy for being white is my question? Because they think I hate blacks? They think I hate minority's? I don't. I hate blacks when they don't get their communities fixed, or wanting to beat up someone just because of trump.
I hate Mexicans when they jump over my border, and leech off taxpayers and inflate populations. I hate Muslims when they want to eradicate my religion, and force my neighborhood to conform or get destroyed. I hate Chinese when they want to kill dogs, and refuse to learn the language.

I remember a story here in the States when I was a kid of a guy that had a problem with dindus using a hole in in the ceiling of his store to steal stuff.

He came up with an ingenious idea of hanging a metal net under it and wiring it into his electrical service, thinking it'd make a good deterrent.

Next morning he arrived to find a crispy dead dindu nuffin hanging from the ceiling.

He was charged but acquitted.

It was many years ago so I doubt the article is easy to find.

But that's the difference in the US.

>a native american under 300 lbs.

ᓂᓂᒡ

>Donna Hylton

Meet the heroine of the Women's Movement.

Rape. Torture. Ransom. Evil.

And the Lefty Libtard Women embrace her.

>spectator.org/the-women-movements-embrace-of-psychopath-donna-hylton/

I never even considered him to be a choice, but when it came to be a clinton versus trump election, and when sanders died down, I started to like trump more. I think it's one of the best decisions I've made

>
Donna Hylton.

>Report: Featured Women’s March Speaker Once Kidnapped, Raped and Tortured Man to Death

>They raped and tortured him until he died, anons.

dailywire.com/news/12853/featured-womens-march-speaker-once-kidnapped-raped-amanda-prestigiacomo

>first 3 slides, 10/10 meme
>last slide uses . "blue collor" incorrectly, it should be "white collar"

0/10

Why do liberals hate Europe again? Because they're white?