Can women be salvaged?

With a situation that has just inspired thousands of strangers to form strong opinions, a woman recently asked the internet whether or not she should tell her husband of 15 years that their teenage daughters aren't his.

While keeping her identity confidential, here is the question she posed to the gawking masses:

>I am love married for 15 years now and living happily with my husband and two daughters 14 & 13 years old. He is not their real father and he is not aware of that.

>From my college days when I was dating him, I used to have casual sex with guys around. Please don't ask me about counts.

>After marriage I became a housewife and was less social. But this didn't change me. I still get to meet guys when my husband was out which included his cousin, friends, laundry man, neighbours etc.

>So in short I did it with multiple guys. And I have no regrets, I still do it but less frequently.

>>When my daughters where 5 & 6 I got their dna tested and as expected came to know he isn't their father. He is a good man though, but I feel if I tell him, he will leave me, and that will affect my daughter’s life financially.

>So what should I do ?

What the fuck is actually wrong with women?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AMq1N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, forgot the link

archive.is/AMq1N

God damn
All four of them need to be thrown off of buildings

Get the fuck outa Sup Forums you whore.

repeal the 19th amendment, restore our laws to what the actual founding farthers wrote for us.

>Paul, I have to tell you something
>What is it Britney?
>Kate and Tiffany aren't your biological children
>I've been fucking half the town, could quite possibly your autistic cousin John

>WHAAAAAAAT?
>You mean to tell me I haven't been having sex with my daughters?
>you lying bitch!

CAN WHITE PEOPLE BE SALVAGED?

They're mentally children and no longer suffer real consequences.
Tell a child they can do whatever they want without repercussions, you'll instantly realize why women act the way they do.

>met her in college
there is your problem. Meet your wife at church, not some fucking whore indoctrination facility.

What makes you leafs do this?

Didn't even read it. Fucking kik

Didn't even read it. Fucking kike

HEY LETS GET MAD ABOUT ENTIRELY FALSE ANECDOTES MADE ON RANDOM NO NAME WEBSITES

no, that's why you need to boycott marriage

no hymen no diamond, etc

whatever she did now its too late.
she is holding it back because she knows there is a high probability he will kill her.

All four of them need to be thrown off the Tarpeian Rock

>CAN THIS THREAD BE SALVAGED?

no

I doubt it. If he can't tell she's been cheating on him his whole life, then she clearly doesn't think too highly of this faggot. He's a cuckhold 1 once removed

m8 what is actually wrong with you

im a syrup nigger. What do you expect?

:^)

>affect my daughter's life financially
Bitch doesn't even care how it will affect them emotionally, and mostly she is probably worried she cant afford the wine to get men drunk to fuck her.

The one on the right has to be his kid, she looks just like him.

Not white women, no.

this is what traditionalist fags don't understand

this is literally a scam, a heist
she's using the economic gains of a man to finance two kids that are not his without telling him

If you had a button that would provide you and people that think like you with artificial wombs but on the other hand it'd erase all women, would you push it?

Fucking slut. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

She should tell him, it's a win-win situation.
She is free of guilt for fucking other guys and he is free of guilt to fuck her daughters

>Can women be salvaged?

I am a woman, please salvage my boipucci :^)

No they cannot. And we should't tolerate them any longer. They are more destructive to our civilization than niggers spics AND jews combined, and are the driving force of white genocide.