Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Absolutely based.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/
youtube.com/watch?v=loF8Q15b2-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have to go back.

America First.

>oh no, 9 slimes were detained! It's a panic!
Which shitty rag put this garbage out?

>4 years of this
Mother of god it's beautiful

thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/

>4

Eight.

Last year, I didn't think I could be proud of America.
This timeline just keeps getting better and better.

I didn't know it was even possible for governments to implement things this fast

Too lazy. Not Trump! Trump started working even before the 20th!

Under budget, ahead of schedule.

That is amazing ahahahah

>Google is sending foreign invaders
it might be time to annex Google.

>Saudi Arabia isn't on the list
>/pol will defend this

Yeah. So based.

>big companies having their muzzy work forces banned from reentry
Fucking beautiful.

Yes my cs degree wont be a meme as Google's poo in the loos wont be able to return from vacation.

That's the power of the high energy, senpai.

For the first time in my life, I am proud to have a president that cares about America.

Soon we will retake Constantinople

>implying Saudis want to immigrate here
Do you even know the social dynamics of the Middle East?

It proves that every other president was full of shit

>while top firms like google scramble to get middle eastern workers back into u.s

KEK

>Panic

>he was so pathetic he couldn't market himself as a valuable asset

Next we nuke _________________

Quebec

Pls neutron bomb instead. They have valuable syrup deposits that must not be contaminated

Just the beginning, hopefully. Muslims must learn we're not going to take their shit anymore, and they're not entitled to anything.

Living among civilized people is a privilege NOT a right.

Lol, fuck Google.

i don't think it is the actual citizens that they are trying to get back. large companies will send teams of employees to stay in other countries and help with a project that is based there. for instance IBM sent hundreds of US employees to live in india while they are working on a project, after the project they will come back.

>HOURS AFTER SIGNED

DEAR LORD THIS WINNING RATE IS INCREDIBLE

Also OVH has a data center there that I rent one out of, so nuke everything but Beauharnois.

It's the difference between being led by a politician, and being led by a businessman.

makes you see how big of a sham (((democracy))) is then, doesn't it?

FUCKING THIS! Turns out politicians are just lazy beta bastards.

>(((Google)))
How exactly is it that these Silicon Valley companies simply CANT find any decen American workers? Is there something special about engineers from 3rd world countries where 70% of the population is illiterate?

>Sup Forums makes excuses for a corrupt business man whose working for the elite because he wasn't an insider, but in actuality he was.

lmfao, this term is off the hook already.

They can, it's cheaper to hire and house immigrants though, plus no benefits and if they get sick/die send 'em home and replace them

>Is there something special about engineers from 3rd world countries where 70% of the population is illiterate?
Yes, it's likely cheaper to pay for their education, and then salary, than white person.

OH NO, NOW THEY'LL HAVE TO HIRE AMERICAN WORKERS! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

>8 years of this kind of winning
The sun has risen again

They will be once our oil production becomes high enough that they can't destroy our country by cutting off our supply.

We need them more than they need us. The royal family is rich as fuck and owns sizeable percentages of cities like London, Paris, etc. the rest of the people in Saudi Arabia are savage goat farmers.

If they stopped producing and exporting oil to us our entire infrastructure would shut down.

Our previous governments had the wisdom and foresight to make us entirely depended on a foreign nation.

I forget some of the specifics so forgive me if I get them wrong, but there's this thing called a H1B Visa where you can import labor if you can't find local people who can fill the roles. It tends to be cheaper to do this, since you can pay them less, so companies will inflate the required qualifications so that no one could get it (ie entry level position with 10 years experience, etc)

There are companies dedicated entirely to giving foreign peoples the qualifications needed to get into these jobs (usually just a lie), and sending them into the US.

Toronto

immigration only helps the rich elite business owning class.

Not if they're nationals of those on the recent banned list though.

This is false.

Companies like Google, Amazon, FB, etc. are panicking, because they're losing their top exports of incredibly qualified top 1% workers over a ban. They don't give a shit about hiring 3rd worlders because of money, because all of these companies have CEO's that can literally open their mouths and make billions of dollars. Money is the last issue, and diversity that's all propaganda to make them seem like good people. They only give a shit about stealing the best people out of those countries. This has been a routine practice of all High-end tech companies or otherwise in America. They want to steal the best for a reason, and now that's being hindered.

>8 years of this

Imagine europe going the same path...

>Google
I knew it.

Please do

>PANIC AT THE BORDERS!
>7 migrants and 2 rapefugees

>Jewgle trying to get as many cut-throats in as it can.

some of the biggest companies in the country are fill with pajeet h1bs. look at microsoft and google.

it's fucking pathetic

Yeah they work for 5 cents an hour 16 hours a day

There is no better country.

>4

I can't believe that the madman is actually doing what he promised to do. What the fuck, I thought all politicians were liars.

theyre mostly educated in the us to begin with

He isn't a politician, Puerto Rico

Only in europe....not hungary, tho.

The first fucking setback for islam in the west since Old Vlad and his tooth-picks of death.

God bless the US fucking A!

it doesn't justify importing a bunch of pajeets though. You can't tell me every single h1b is some industry expert either.

I had the same illusion, britbong. I always thought the lethargy of government stuff was just part of the bit about the public sector, but it turns out it is all due to laziness. Trump is truly a madman sent to correct the recent wrongs of our world.

Based Trump

>the left crying and screaming about denying immigrants and refugees saying it's racist and bigoted

These people literally want to kill us.

Good, Muslims worship a pedophile and they don't believe in assimilating with Western Culture anyways.

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS

HE DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT.

HE HAS DONE IN 8 DAYS WAY MORE THAN KING CHIMP HAS EVER DONE IN 8 YEARS.

THE (((NEWS))) CANT SHUT UP ABOUT TRUMP.

>top firms
>Google
>Middle Eastern workers

Google is one of the cancers killing the US.

I can't believe I fucking doubted him.
How can this be real?

Other politicians are low energy. Trump's going to get more done in 8 years than what's been done in the last 20.

>he still thinks it's 1996
user, please.

post this everywhere

You would be surprised. Pajeet are the least wanted to fulfill diversity requirements.

The highest in demand if you aren't a superstar are American Women.

does detained mean arrested, charged with a crime, or deported?

all jokes aside, it really does.

all the talk about governments working slow and steady is a bunch of crap

i love it and you better get wall ready

Fuck Google and fuck brown people.

Right wing bureaucrats and law enforcement have been unchained.

like it was a secret. Typical politician = sneaky, lazy, selled out, amorphous, useless degenerate.

There is quite a few lies sprinkled in there, which is why you didn't give a source.

>The action at Cairo airport was the first there since Trump imposed the three-month ban on refugees.

MONTHS
LONGER

detained just means being held, like when police put you in handcuffs to search your car you are being detained but not necesarily arrested or charged.

>fuck brown people they are more intelligent than me and can get better jobs than me!

And who follows Trump? Say it with me "President Pence", who will do to the poofters what Trump did to the wogs.

Well they sure love to crash planes in your towers though. Donnie is acting like a good dhimmi. In b4 4d chess lol

>They don't give a shit about hiring 3rd worlders because of money, because all of these companies have CEO's that can literally open their mouths and make billions of dollars.
Confirmed for not working in the industry.

Publicly traded tech companies are some of the penny-pinchingest scrooges on earth. It's why coders are usually thrown into open office plans, "because it enhances collaboration :^)". Of course, managers always have private offices with a door. The reason they do shit like this is to save cash.

They want H1B's because they're cheaper, and can't say no. If an H1B loses employment for any reason, then poof, Ragnesh's life dreams vanish as he's booted out of the country, basically forever. So how often do you think an H1B says "no" to some extra assignment, even if they're already working 16 hour days?

This is about undercutting American wages, period.

>he doesn't get it

t. muhammad who is mad, kek

I agree with this, however money is the real reason. It's all about the money.

But then again, I often wondered if this was a means for the CIA to recruit for it's purposes. Is this what you are alluding to?

Is there any shred of evidence that would suggest Indian or Paki programmers are better than American talent?

Trump is going so fast that whenever the lefties are complaining about something, he already has made ten deals, 7 new laws and invaded 3 countries before they switch to the next topic.

Trumps theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=loF8Q15b2-I

fpbp

Funniest thing is, no matter what Trump does, the lefties will still cry about it.

If he actually implements his program he's called "obsessed".
If he watches TV and plays golf instead, he's "a lazy populist".

they work for cents an hour.
No benefits
as they are aliens and shit they cant unionize or demand benefits because they just pull the plug and send them straight back to pajeetland.
Sadly this is way better than their homeland

>that would suggest Indian or Paki programmers are better than American talent?

indians are a shit, the good ones are only booksmart, they can't really apply it to any real world situations. the ones i work with have to have litterally every step laid out for them or else they will mess it all up.

Saudis actually like living in Saudi Arabia. The other countries are trying to take advantage of us and Europe.

>The highest in demand if you aren't a superstar are Black American Women.