I am going to be labeled a pariah by my peers for saying this...

I am going to be labeled a pariah by my peers for saying this, but I am an American public school teacher and a lot of what Betsy Devos is saying actually makes sense.

>Provide school vouchers to let parents send kids to the school of their choice
>More charter and magnet schools that give kids different skills on top of a typical education (i.e. a STEM driven high school, an elementary school centered around life skills)
>More mentorship roles in education... adults who just come in to mentor kids and pitch in

All of these make too much sense. Over the past 10 years working in schools, I've seen such an increase in absent parents, families on welfare, and kids who are absolutely fucked when it comes to basic skills.

We try so hard in America to create a "one size fits all" school program for everyone, but it rarely works. How can I teach my excellent and gifted students when they are in the same room as an ELL student, a boy with severed ADHD, and a girl who takes out her anger on school? And, conversely, how do we give those three other kids the type of attention and education they deserve?

There is not enough money to fix public schools in this country. Teachers are overworked, underpaid, and unsupported. It is a thankless career and we aren't treated as the educated professionals that we are by the system or society. Sure, there are fuck ups in the mix -- perverts, deadbeats, and assholes -- but maybe they've just given up on education as a whole? It's a crock in this country, and somebody needs to fix it.

Maybe hitting the "reset" button and turning all of our schools into specialized magnets and charters isn't such a bad idea. A lot of other countries provide education this way, and they are kicking the shit out of us in the scores.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
bbc.com/news/technology-38724082
mic.com/articles/164790/russian-trolls-donald-trump-intelligence-report#.JVrGRkEZ6
abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-trolls-cyberattacks-propaganda-influence-election/story?id=44610568
theguardian.com/media/2016/nov/06/troll-armies-social-media-trump-russian
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/312732-russian-hacking-illustrates-increasing-role-of-cybersecurity-in
slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/01/05/russia_used_fake_news_to_influence_the_election_james_clapper_says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6AO3MZp-7bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good post. Something had to be done. I think its popular for SJW's to demonize trump and any person associated with trump. They have no logical or empirically driven argument so they devolve back to emotional ad hominem attacks and false equivalence arguments.

Cheers to a good post. Been waiting to see some commentary on this. Historyy major here, trying hardest to avoid what i see as an inevitable career in education. However im tying my hardest to have optimism.

All i ever heard about Devos was she was incompitent and unfit for the position. Sounds like she wants to mold our system on the European model.

Bump, hope youre still here OP. Topic needs to be discussed

The best thing to do is to get rid of public education, period. If we need vouchers then we need vouchers but it's clear that the government should not be in the business of education.

I agree with you that school choice shouldn't be demonized, but DeVos is not the person to do it. If you seen her hearing, you would know why.

Spot fucking on. I was an education student and all of these problems were painfully obvious even in observation. I noped out of that career real quick because of that. The ELL students in normal classrooms alone is mind bogglingly stupid. Those kids don't learn shit and aren't getting half the help they need and it drags the whole classroom down. I think they spent more time developing a sales pitch for that one than they did an actual approach to incorporating them into a class.

STEM driven highschool
Please. Nothing I hate more than wasting several hours a day for an entire year on useless liberal arts nonsense.

This. I cant believe teachers are having such a hard time understanding this

vouchers? why not have greyhound busses ship all the ghetto slugs on over to dem fancy ass white schools while youre at it

You again?

This guys is part of the pro-trump propaganda group. He's a troll.

Unless you want to be advertised to be some toothless russian scumbag please abstain from feeding this troll (literally, they get paid for this shit).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

bbc.com/news/technology-38724082

mic.com/articles/164790/russian-trolls-donald-trump-intelligence-report#.JVrGRkEZ6

abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-trolls-cyberattacks-propaganda-influence-election/story?id=44610568

theguardian.com/media/2016/nov/06/troll-armies-social-media-trump-russian

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/312732-russian-hacking-illustrates-increasing-role-of-cybersecurity-in

slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/01/05/russia_used_fake_news_to_influence_the_election_james_clapper_says.html

Despite what they tell you a lot of them flat out don't give a fuck about their students. Just the ones that are easy and like them.

Public school history teacher here. Been teaching for 4 years in a wealthy suburban district.

Im switching to a private Catholic school if I can help it.

The money is good but you can't actually help these kids because the education lacks a Christian moral foundation.

Im also sick of dealing with rich assholes who completely neglect to raise their kids. Money is not a substitute for teaching your kids morality or disciplining them properly

liberals are desperate to pretend everyone is the same. to the point of denying reality.

Make your point or piss off

The only reason a majority of public school teachers and officials are getting triggered over DeVos is because they know their game is up. Devos wants to reshape our education to better match every individual child, so that means more school of choice, magnet and charter schools, and actually teaching kids useful shit related to the career they're interested in. They know this means they have to reform their own public schools to make them appealing to parents who are choosing a school for their kids. The problem is, they don't want to, and would rather bitch about it and character assassinate Devos to paint her as some stupid woman who doesn't know shit about education, when she is doing exactly what needed to be done years ago.

My Mom is an english teacher and she fucking loves Trump and Devos. She and other public school teachers who give a fuck love Devos because she actually cares about fucking children over not having a secure job, and she knows Devos will give kids more oppurtunities to actually learn and not just fill an occupied seat for 13 years.

Liberals never care about anything more than themselves and their immeadiate surrondings. Its about time someone actually put their foot down to this bullshit.

>believing this shit about russian internet troll armies
kek

My biggest problem with teaching is State and Federal curriculum requirements

The people who make these decisions are retarded communists

You can only do so much as a social studies teacher when your entire curriculum is one big globalist agenda

When kids leave school they should know American history forwards and backwards.

They should also be forced to take a "practical math" class which will teach about credit cards, debt, loans, balancing a checkbook etc

DING DING! WINNER HERE.

OP's above average & gifted children will thrive in a charter/magnet school. But It will further the divide between rich/talented students and poor/average-lower students...and this gap already exists.

Poor non genius, but totally adequate kids are going to get left behind and are never going to make up ground.

Inner city charter schools that give poorer children a shot to compete are already filled to the brim and literally use a lottery to admit students. With the luck of the draw some totally capable students are missing out on opportunities.

W/o fixing public schools this polarization will not only continue but widen. Schools thrive from successful alumni who fall inline with their message and who donate back to them. Why wouldnt they skew admittance towards students who already have a leg up in order to make sure their success rates are higher and students who will more likely kick-back to them once they've completed education.

tl;dr: I understand that trying to save everyone looks like it may drown everyone, but trying to only save a few guarantees that many will drown.

t. an inner city school weekend volunteer & friend to Teach for America

Charter and magnet schools have been used before to desegregate states like missouri and has actually put missouri on the brink of collapse.

liberals actually think lack of money is the problem with our public schools

A group of mothers in Camden NJ filed suit FOR this, on the basis their children were not receiving an equal education because the district was so poor an unsafe. I always laugh when dems say this is a terrible idea, when it's what their constituents want.

No problem is just as one sided as "lack of money in school" but it is a problem.

Spending less on education will blatantly hurt. But bad families & toxic culture also undercut the students efforts. Additionally, we have some of the worst teaching prospects. There are so many other more "lucrative" opportunities than teaching. The people who end up here are usually not the best and brightest. And even then some of the best candidates just cannot handle the classroom emotionally because of the toxic culture and bad families.

Its a pretty fucked cycle. But cutting bait on public school is not the way to stop the "hurr durr blacks have an 85 IQ"

>I disagree with what you are saying therefore RUSSIA.

Why not explain why charter schools are shit?

went to a catholic highschool. The kids are anything but moral.

are these figures adjusted for PPP? still interesting

but this

the school system collapses and education goes back to farming and trade type skills in 2 years

Private/Catholic high school alum here. Still go back for guest lectures.

It is a weird dichotomy. They are moral in the social sense. Degenerate in the personal/private sense.

They manage to all at the same time be extremely motivated, slightly lazy, do not like to go outside of their comfort zone, but hard working all at the same time.

This manifests by overstretching themselves to have decent grades, disliking reading & public speaking, being involved in a ton of extra curriculars.

Ultimately you'll get a buncha kids who drink on the weekends (or at least want to), are at minimum fingering/getting BJs before graduation, are between 3.1-3.6 gpas. Most will end up falling somewhere between good private colleges and mid tier state universities.

Also the majority will abandon religion because they are idiots who feel it was "pushed on to them"

youtube.com/watch?v=6AO3MZp-7bQ

Not an argument

>teachers are overworked
Teaching is literally the easiest profession there is. Maybe it's tough the first year or two when you are trying to find out how to structure your curriculum and lesson plan at a pace where you can get everything you need done, but once you have that down you work 8-4 m-f with over 3 months off a year.

Name literally any profession and I guarantee it's harder than being a teacher.

liberals:
>look at how bad our schools our! We test below every first world country in science and math!
>we need to change the education system to be more like theirs
>but not if Trump wants to do it. If he wants to do it then our schools are fine as is and we don't want to disrupt the system.

3 months unpaid or underpaid

Counter it then.

Underpaid Teachers vs Bad Teachers is chicken & egg problem.

>Our students are dumb
>They don't have enough money
>Our teachers are bad
>They don't have enough money
>Neither of them have gotten better

WAT DO? Personally I don't know how to fix it. Just stating the obvious.

Oh cool a real thread about politics!!

I find it really hard to discuss education policy with people in real life because so many just basically mimic whatever the teachers' union line is.

Whenever I ask people what exactly they think is wrong with DeVos they usually don't have an answer and say something dumb like "muh grizzly bears"

In reality liberals who are against things like charter schools and vouchers are going against what their voters actually want.

Charter schools and vouchers are heavily supported by black people who don't want to send their kids to the failing public school in their district. Ask any black parent in NYC and they will tell you they would KILL to get their kid into a Success Academy.

feels to me that part of the problem is that schools used to teach real world skills. kids used to learn basic mechanics, so they can fix their car, or so they can have basic knowledge on how to use tools at home, home economics, cooking, family care, etc etc.

Im not just talking trade schools or trade options, (which are also lacking) but basic life skills.

I had a math teacher in high school, who used to work on wall street. And he often told us how the shit we learn in math we dont use in the real world. So he would still follow the curriculum, but once a week he'd teach us "real world" math. AKA how math applies in the real world. He was a good teacher. Unfortunately, he got busted sleeping in class the next semester (something which happened often, I think he was on meds), and he just decided to quit, rather than go on desk duty

the talking point I often hear against charter schools is that teachers have "no rights" or something like that, because they are non-union

The most glaring underlying problem is that not all students are equal. As a consequence of attempting to make unequal things equal we have reduced education to cater to the lowest common denominator.

It was fucking pathetic when I went many years ago, and I'm sure it's more pathetic today.

One aim of people pushing charter schools is to undermine the teachers union which is a massive supporters of the Democratic party.

but what about the pros and cons of unionized teachers vs non unionized?

Yeah. The union generally confuses "having no rights" with "being held accountable like regular employees"

My mother is a public school teacher and she tells me horror stories about terrible teachers that should have been fired long ago and just keep getting reassigned.

Basically the only way to fire a teacher is if they assault a kid or something.

Meanwhile chicago teachers strike for weeks because they didn't get their annual 6% raise

Also I always have to laugh when I hear people say that "teachers are underpaid". Teachers make between 40-50k per year. And they only work 9 months + weeks off for spring break/christmas

depends on where you have to work. have you seen those nigger schools with Shaniqua and La´shardinay twerking and jamal beat boxing. i´d neck myself if i had to sit in a room with a bunch of spooks like that

Depends on your perspective. If you want higher quality schools then a non union teacher system would become a higher turn over system and the massive amounts of people with education degrees that can't get a job except as a substitute irregularly would actually be able to find work and be held accountable for what they teach. If you're a teacher then you want unions to negotiate better pay and basically give you tenure at public schools when you want to work there. If you're a Democrat politician you want that sweet moola that the teacher's union provides. If you're a Republican politician you want to shut down that avenue of revenue for your opponents.

show tits if female teacher

Teach at a private school here. This thread has potential
>1 post by OP

The biggest thing for me is that we need to have sets/streams or whatever we are supposed to call grouping students by ability
>teach IB, completely unfamiliar with US public system terminology
All schools need these for science and math.

It kills me that in our private school, we don't group students for science AT ALL because >muh feelings

There are smart kids who know how to play chess, are interested in science and watch Neil deGrasse documentaries (yes, I know he's a meme) in the same room with stupid SJW idiots and kids who can barely speak English.

>but you can't tell them they're not good enough
Nonsense.
You encourage them to embrace reality. And the reality is that you're not very good at science. If you work hard, you'll get good at it and change class. If you don't, then this isn't your future. Hey at least you're good at [insert something here].

This culture that is EVERYWHERE in schools that we need to afford to kids the same respect that we afford adults who work full time is fucking bullshit. It's creating generations of lazy, feckless snowflake reprobates with a flimsy grasp of reality.

It is the worst of both worlds: firstly, kids see respect as something they are entitled to, no matter how badly they behave, instead of something that is earned. If you don't show them how much you respect and admire a teenager who spends hours every night playing computer games and beating off, learning nothing at all, then FUCK YOU, YOU'RE PROBABLY A PERV ANYWAY.

In addition to this, the smart kids have no incentive to push themselves because they're toward the top of the class AND they have to worry about what popular slackers think about them. And the kids at the bottom give up because they see evidence of kids who know so much more than them every day. The kids in the middle amble by, learning very little, because the kids at the bottom are so shit that it is extremely easy to pass.

No joke, you have stepped on something that is one of the biggest problems with schools in the US.

School assignments are based on seniority which means that the experienced (read: good) teachers all get assigned to nice white schools with well-behaved kids. And the inexperienced (bad) teachers all get assigned to the shitty inner-city schools with terribly behaved kids.

This is one of the many reasons for the "achievement gap" between black and white students in the US

I'm not even American and the whole school voucher shit made me go from despising republican education policy to loving it.

Being forced to send your kid to some nigger school where all the teachers are bumbling idiots, and can't be fired because they're in the public sector. You can't take your kid out of that school because of where you live, etc. There's no oversight or consequence for them being fucking retards.

Government gives you a voucher and you can shop around for the best school, teachers might actually have to start teaching in order to keep their job.

>what Betsy Devos is saying actually makes sense

Of course it does, she wasn't indoctrinated in a shitty public school system.

Pretty much this.

"Tracking" is not allowed because >muh feelings >muh racism

But that is what Europoor schools do and it works quite well.

The reason we can't do it here is because the kids would naturally be separated on racial lines.

Tightening the gap from retard-genius to average-genius is a great improvement.

Can't counter a non-existing argument

Teachers unions for shitty schools for teachers that can't do their job and are worried they will be tossed out are the only reason your hearing this is a bad decision.

Think about it. Who here has had at least 1 teacher who was useless. Fuck I had a teacher who played history movies and handed out word searches. That was it. Nothing else and do you know why? Because after so many years they received tenure and couldn't be removed.

I do not agree with the premise that the students would "naturally" be separated along racial lines. That >muh IQ thing is silly. I've taught plenty of smart and hard working black kids, both blacks from the US and Africa. What matters is the family background. Decent, responsible parents who are unselfish enough to actually fucking stick together and know how to raise kids produce good students irrespective of race. The parents themselves don't even have to be intellectual, they just need to raise their kids right. And school isn't really that hard to get through if you try a bit.

What really harms black kids is the culture of pre-emptive excuses for failure that many of their parents genuinely believe and pass on to their kids; the idiotic idea that the system is rigged against them so if they fail it's not their fault (and if they succeed it's because of their genius). No amount of free money and indulgence called Affirmative Action will change this perception as long as this poison thrives in our legacy media.

A lot of Asian kids buy in to this horse shit, too, by the way.
>arr narr, mah rittal Wang din get in to Ha-forr? Even though he fuckin weirdo who can't have a conversation? RAY CISSUH

It is fucking ridiculous. I have colleagues who are afraid to confront black kids because it WILL be implied they are racist. I myself am not afraid to publicly admonish a kid who is being a disruption regardless of race, but it ALWAYS gets tense when you tell black kids off. And there are plenty of white kids who look at you like "you're not supposed to do that!"

Wtf, your schools aren't divided to different focuses?

I'm not making an IQ argument. I agree it is about the environment at home, which leads to racial disparities in achievement.

But yes the racism thing is real. As I said in another post, my mother is a public school teacher. She spent most of her career teaching at majority black schools. (she is a more virtuous person than I desu. I would never have dealt with that for that long). But she is a few years away from retirement so she transferred to a majority white school because she got tired of being called a racist by a parent every time she disciplined a black student.

It's not tenure exactly, because there is no tenure system in public education even though I used it improperly as an example in my previous post. It's more like every teacher has "tenure" once they are hired, and they can only get fired for doing something really fucking abhorrent. This leads to low energy teachers, and teachers who don't give a fuck. There are still principled teachers that do it for the love of the profession but those are vastly outnumbered by the ones that don't give a fuck.

Some states are right to work. I teach high school in the south and haven't joined either of the two union options. I just want to do my damn job.

My favorite thing though is looking at kids' grades in math and seeing them have 90s, when I know they can't do algebra because I teach Physics.

This post is everything. I love you friend.

100% spot fucking on

Isn't the current voucher system basically subsidies for overpriced schools?

OK, cool, maybe I was wrong to assume you were one of those IQtards.

And I understand your suggestion that we don't have tracking because there would be a lot of blacks at the bottom and that'd be rayces. Sounds about right. It is a real shame that we are letting unreasonably-easy-to-offend-feelings-based-upon-unrealistic-world-views get in the way of sensible policy - and it is harming the country.

What you're saying about your Mom would be the typical case, except for the fact that most teachers who actually give a fuck don't last long at shit schools full of ungrateful brainwashed blacks nowadays. I personally have known plenty of teachers (usually women) who go in to those schools full of sincere desire to help out the less fortunate and get turned off really fast being called racist because they want kids to be quiet in the library or not twerk during maths class. Kudos to your Mom for sticking it out for longer than most.

The average tuition for a private school is about the same as the public school spending per-pupil

Everyone goes to some form of a college prep high school now. Most vocational schools have been eliminated because most people mistakenly think in America that college is the path to success in life.

DESU, after most students turns 16, they should be sent to trade schools and apprenticeship. programs. Most people have no use to learn how to write research papers.

There is that but there also is the evangelical factor of propping up Christian private schools. It focuses kids into a religious right style education just like common core focuses kids on liberal left style education while both have flaws. They're growing the next generation of voters.

Join a union.
Nigger.

Right to work is terrible for your wages.

You didn't make an argument. How can one counter it?

Interesting. I'm not saying our system is perfect, but imo works pretty well.

There's 9 years of obligatory elementary school, which has a field of focus only sometimes.

Then there's three types of highchools:

>3 years of "labor" school
for mechanics, cooks, etc, usually low IQ people
students usually get a paid practice in some company and repeat a one week work/school cycle or something like that

>4 years of field focused highschool
industrial highschools (STEM fields), economy highschools, medical highschools...

>4 years of gymnasium
more focused on university preparation
leaving with the same mandatory exam from Czech and either Math or a foreign language, and a few subjects they can choose from (the field focused ones usually have these chosen by the shool)

Some univeresities look at leaving exams, some don't.

>The people who end up here are usually not the best and brightest

Damn, this is so true. And also ironic.

Many of my colleagues are shamelessly lazy morons. They buy in hard to the idea that we are underpaid and use this to justify their relentless laziness, many sick days, general ignorance and so on. Those of us who do the job properly are indeed often underpaid, but in my experience the teachers who whinge loudest about being underpaid are the laziest and stupidest ones... who are essentially very overpaid for the worthless work they do from time to time.

Do you have public universities or privately funded?

Is not that charter schools are bad, my biggest beef with DeVos is that she advocates charter schools with no accountability.

Compare the performance of charter schools she advocates in Detroit vs charter school in MA.

DeVos is advocating one size fit all charter school.

Both, which is also the case with all other schools.

Would you say that they are about equal or lean one way or another? I don't really have a point but I like the exoticism of a foreign country's education system and learning directly from someone from there. If I'm being a bother please tell me to fuck off.

I see.

the uk does that...i think.

>If I'm being a bother please tell me to fuck off
not at all

>Would you say that they are about equal or lean one way or another?
Do you mean in quality or quantity? Theres more of the public ones, but private have better equipment and reputation.

What I like about private schools is when they're funded by a big company, the students can get good benefits from them. Skoda Auto is a big corp here for an eample, and they have one field focused highshool (engeneering or something), the manual labor one (mechanics, electricians) and an university (managers and other higher positions). All of the students have a guaranteed job offer if they succesfully absolve the school (not all of private schools have that ofc).

>Do you mean in quality or quantity?
Sorry. I meant quantity. In the US public schools vastly outnumber private schools.

>What I like about private schools is when they're funded by a big company, the students can get good benefits from them. Skoda Auto is a big corp here for an eample, and they have one field focused highshool (engeneering or something), the manual labor one (mechanics, electricians) and an university (managers and other higher positions). All of the students have a guaranteed job offer if they succesfully absolve the school (not all of private schools have that ofc).
That seems like a great system and it feeds employment creating jobs. Sounds like a nice fit.

My mom has been a 1st grade teacher for 25 years and has noticed the same thing with regards to absent parents. Now 1/4 of her class has At least one of the parents in prison

>How can I teach my excellent and gifted students when they are in the same room as an ELL student, a boy with severed ADHD, and a girl who takes out her anger on school? And, conversely, how do we give those three other kids the type of attention and education they deserve?

It's not about you, it's about letting evangelicals to skip mainstream education completely and stream their children into religious brainwashing, if you can't figure it out by yourself.
As side effect it will allow for increased radicalization of muslim pupils but who cares, right?

>Implying muslim pupils aren't already max indoctrinated

Have you even seen the "field trips" students take in the UK? All this would do is even the playing field while benefiting kids from not extremist households.

Also extreme evangelical Christians in America already just use the homeschooling route. They get to keep their kids at home for max indoctrination and their education/social skills suffer.

Well because UK follows the trump system
>Also extreme evangelical Christians in America already just use the homeschooling route.
And now they will get proper school for that instead of expensive homeschooling

>I am going to be labeled a pariah by my peers for saying this, but I am an American public school teacher

Yes and my dad works at nintendo. Fuck off corporate welfare shill.

i thought gov employees couldnt join unions, why are teachers unions a thing?

Super extreme "don't even have to worry about em" evangelical Christians- yes.

But future politicians & power broker parents understand that name recognition and networking matters. Your pre-college education matters for your future branding.

You're going to lose your mind in college, writing papers on art the first two years.

>That seems like a great system and it feeds employment creating jobs. Sounds like a nice fit.
indeed

You're a dick for saying that a gifted student is necessarily only gifted at useless academia.

I'm a teacher that hates the education system and agrees with school vouchers entirely, however I teach an international school in Taiwan.

Most of you fucking idiots don't even realize that ADD is because most people in the olden days had no need for sitting down silently, especially masculine boys. You cause the over diagnosis and ruining a kids life via meds, fuck you.

The homeschooling is already paid for by taxpayer dollars, and there are already private conservative christian schools in my area. So... still not seeing an argument against enriching the capable here ruskie.

fucking romania hacked my screenshoting app

I have no problem with evangelical Christians from a philosophical perspective. I just think they frequently choose options that shortchange their children out of a decent education because of religious beliefs.

I have no problem with vouchers being used at Christian academies.

Simply not true

The parents don't get paid, but supplies and support are provided.

My mother was a principle and had to offer support to the homeschoolers in her area. Even if the homeschool "teachers" aren't being paid, there is still taxpayer labor and dollars invested in the program.

This could also vary on a state by state basis. You know nothing of how things operate in Burgertown.

>You're a dick
>Most of you fucking idiots
>fuck you

Not a very consistent personality you're presenting to us.

I agree that ADD meme is out of control here. Kid acts up. Psychiatrists (mostly hacks) get involved. "Oy vey my professional diagnosis is we need to dope your kid up". And then kids use their fake illness as an emotional crutch, when you call them out for being rude/stupid/immature, they say "I'm sorry, I've got ADHD" as a knee-jerk reaction instead of accepting that the need to work on themselves and improve.

>You cause the over diagnosis and ruining a kids life via meds, fuck you.
Who are you talking to? Are you telling us that meds ruined your personality?

You know nothing about how education works, sorry.
Having a proper establishment with professional preachers is simply better for indoctrination and easier for parents.

Do a study without manipulating anything and see if average african american iq isn't between 80 and 90.

>Maybe hitting the "reset" button and turning all of our schools into specialized magnets and charters isn't such a bad idea. A lot of other countries provide education this way, and they are kicking the shit out of us in the scores.

It works kinda that way in germany. The first four years - elementary school, are the same for everyone. Afterwards though, is where the madness starts. We have 3 different school types, only one of which leads to university.

Our "dual schooling" for jobs though, is the real kicker. That mess I don't even want to describe, nor would I fully know it - but you can also go to university into a job-related field through advancing in your job.

Specialization works. Who would've thought?

I thought Germany had a denazification lol

Those are already available as I've mentioned in my previous posts. Stop reading threads through the bottom of a vodka bottle.

>homeschooling == professional establishment
stop taking your prescription drugs pls