More and more American Jews, especially millennials, are far less attached to Israel than their parents were...

>More and more American Jews, especially millennials, are far less attached to Israel than their parents were, a situation that has both Israeli officials and American Jewish leaders concerned about the future. The intensifying trend comes as President Donald Trump begins his time in the White House, while some in Israel are calling for controversial moves such as annexing part or all of the West Bank, which could deepen liberal American Jews’ alienation.

> “Many young Jews around the world have stopped talking about Israel,” Tamar Zandberg, a Knesset member from the dovish Meretz party, told The Media Line. “In the past, Israel was always an issue of consensus, then an issue of debate, and now it is not an issue.”

>She says the reasons are both political and religious. “There is a feeling that the State of Israel is abandoning the support of Jewish communities around the world, both by not acknowledging other streams of Judaism, and by shutting our ears in Israel to the criticism and discontent that sometimes exists on Israel’s policy in the West Bank.”

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4913435,00.html

To hell with those Liberal zonot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWWk8GVdZTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice trick, Shlomo.

We know all Jews _stay_ evil.

Sounds good. Diaspora Jews are the ones doing harm around the world.
#notalljews

Nice try, Ahmed.

We all know who's behind those flags

I'm jewish, and while I hate israel, I understand its strategic significance. Fuck the israelis, though. Huge fucking money grubbers.

You Israeli Jews aren't even kikes. You are Sephardi sand niggers. Not the evil Askhe Nazi race.

GB2 youtube, newfaggot.

Fuck you, subversive globalist

>t. b0b Edelstein

The future looks bright. I wonder what major PR event will be used to reunite a pro-Israel mentality with young American minds.

Your faggot country siphons 20 grand per citizen within your borders in foreign aid. You're not even good at being jewish.

We should make some edgy shooting game like GTA 5, with a protagonist who works for Mossad

Nice digits

I'm a halfling and I support the existence of Israel but I think Orthodox contingents over there are way too powerful and make things way more trouble than they need to be.

Even the Jews themselves hate Zionist occupied Palestinian territories.

Adolf, bitte.

The only thing I hate more than israelis, are israeli palestinian sympathisers. Fuck the towel heads. The country deserves to fail on its own merits, not because of some transgression people, who are not even alive, made. Israel does nothing to its neighbors they don't completely deserve. Fuck those faggot arabs.

>strategic significance
>Israel does nothing to its neighbors they don't completely deserve.
Sure thing Moshe #notalljews

How about a new 9/11? Or a mudslime shooting Trumpenstein. However: as things are in your country, half of them would actually thank the sandnigger for the assassination...

>Jews Jewing Jews the thread

Why the hell do you hate Israelis anyways? The hell did I ever do to you, Fuck your sister?

Maybe less Jews are interested in Orthodox Judaism and are more interested in Reform Judaism. We all know babooshka won't let us forget about our roots.

Nobody hated Israelis apart from left wing losers until Jews tried to genocide us in Europe, and had the same planned for the States.
Now the number of people wanting Israel nuked is climbing by the day. Thank your subversive journalist and producer felllows.

>All Jews have a hive mind

Do you believe that unironically?

Seriously, yes. Your religion will never break ranks and side with goys against other Jews. Even if they were acting against Israel's best interests.

Israel is great, as long as it pays its own way.
t. amerijew

You don't know why Israel receives all that funding, do you?

No, redpill me. Also, have you heard of a TV show called Shadow of Truth?

Do you drink coffee or tea in Israel?

> shlomo thinks this is good news

Israel 's average IQ is 90... only 5 higher than niggers

Basically, Israel is the biggest and safest American base in the Middle East, we have American radar stations and outposts across the country which gather information across the region, not to mention zones where only special American person can enter.

We couldn't use your bases in the last two wars you got us into with your falsified intelligence, shlomo.

No I've always said you are an american military base but I wonder if the rent can't be cheaper in Jordan.

How can you be attached to some tiny meme country with an astronomical cost of living.

We had to use Turkish bases for our invasion, a NATO ally.

You know, a real ally, not a parasite

The wars had nothing to with Israel and you used our area very well.

Can you really trust puting intelligence outposts and military bases in Muslim nations which can flit at any moment?

Money isn't everything

youtube.com/watch?v=RWWk8GVdZTA

Yes Jordan is pretty loyal. I sometimes question whether the true reason we went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan was just to put American military bases around Iran for Israel to put pressure on Israel's #1 enemy.

Yep.

How about that Nigerian yellow cake, shlomo?

It's not about loyalty but about stability and reliance.

Why does BDS have Jewish supporters?

Jordan seems pretty stable to me.

Don't bother, he'll use mental Olympics to flit it on Jews again.

Jordan is pretty top tier, but King Abdullah's throne is shaking.

Syria was also stable back in 2009

What is BDS?

But you haven't been telling us to destabilize Jordan because you already have them under your trump.

Jewish bowel disorder, comes from too much latkes and sodomy

lol

under your thumb* wew that was a weird freudian slip

We haven't destabilized anything

Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions. They're an anti-Israel group that wants us to stop the occupation. They're gaining power and they think they are doing the right thing.

You tried to encourage the U.S. to destabilize your biggest regional threats, Syria, Iraq, and Iran.

I checked wikileaks myself, stratfor thinks that Israel is not happy with the destabilization.

We had a quiet border with Syria, despite the nominal war we are still in with them. (Yes, we're technically still at war with Syria.)

Iran would have been a much better target. We're stronger than Syria was.

Well, that's what I'm saying, even Jews who are anti Israel will be sided with against goy.
I'm not saying there aren't people so subversive they even want to fuck you up as well. e.g Soros et al
I wouldn't get too relaxed there thinking Rothchild and the bankers are protecting you -- they would sacrifice Israel like a pawn if it became in their best interest.vThat said, I can't envision a scenario where that would eb the case.

I don't understand you. There are clearly Jews on both sides of this cinflict.

Israel is the country where normal jews either get bullied by mizrahim inbred shitskin trash or killed by ar*bs or some african shit.
Normal jews have no option but to leave or start acting like semitic animals.

True jews want to be more like europeans, not like mudslimes.
Literal piece of desert with one forest, manlet mountains, muh religious sites and fanatics everywhere coupled with jews jewing jews and taxes high enough to claim asylum in Germany.

Except for ukrainian "jews" and africans, who else wants to move there?

>Israel is the country where normal jews either get bullied by mizrahim
t. gilad shalit

>Israel is the country where normal jews either get bullied by mizrahim inbred shitskin trash
It's true, I was actually bullied throughout my childhood because of my white skin

Please notice me, Shlomo-senpais.