NATO is obsolete

Long live EDO, the European Defense Organization. No more being cucked by the US, no more being not taken seriously by China.

Finally a real European superpower again.

Other urls found in this thread:

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahahahahahahahahahaaa

i don't want nato. you euros aren't worth the cost.

yeah, Americans can't defend anyone these days..

uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>it's the US that's doing the cuckolding when the majority of NATO won't uphold their obligations

Fuck all of Europe besides Poland, the UK, Estonia, and Denbtsland.

God damn... how does that man walk straight with such massive balls hanging off him?

Those are mostly hospitals for American kids wounded in the Middle East and for logisitcs depos. You know that, right? There are few if any active soldiers who would fight in a war stationed there.

Wait - don't we want the EU to provide its own defense and stop leeching from us? Is this a tactic to get the left against him, then yield to them after to make it happen?

>Finally a real European superpower again.
>a
>real
>European
>SUPER
>>>>>p
>>>>o
>>>w
>>e
>r

>God damn... how does that man walk straight with such massive balls hanging off him?
He's 70. He's a real man.

Millenials don't know what that looks like anymore.

I agree with Mohamad.

is that suppose to change the fact the you country's homeland security plan is to hide behind the big strong yank right?

we come fight your wars, fuck your women, and then leave. tis the way of things. might makes right and all that...

>No more being cucked by the US

Sweet. Time to start paying for your own defense, you fucking jews.

as long as i dont have to pay for your shit anymore, good.

Of course no one would fight for Germany, it's mostly immigrants now, even native Germans wouldn't want to keep it going.

Those "American kids wounded in the Middle East" could occupy your country in less than a week.

>Those "American kids wounded in the Middle East" could occupy your country in less than a week.

Sure thing. 400,000 of those kids with 1 trillion in costs could not occupy a shithole like Iraq or Afghanistan... but they could occupy the number 3 export economy and the number 1 industrialized economy in the world.

Sure thing, Burger, jerk off more that 500 negro kids from Louisiana who only play PS4 games all the time could take Germany.

You do know you lost both world wars right? We train your military routinely, along with the rest of Europes. Aside from your SF, which goes for nearly every nation, your forces are garbage.

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

you know we occupied both Iraq and Afghanistan, right? the conflicts only resumed several years after we handed control back to the natives.

In other related news: bananas are yellow!

go read the rules of engagement for those conflicts
they werent wars

EDO is too risky and Germany is too small to govern Europe. If Germany had 100 million people - fine, I would accept absolute german hegemony, but now it's better if the US have some say in european affairs

You're an idiot.
U.S. has more military stationed on foreign soil than within our own country.
We have entire battalions permanently assigned to Germany.

2nd Cavalry Regiment: Vilseck, Germany
173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team: Vicenza, Italy
12th Combat Aviation Brigade: Ansbach, Germany
10th Army Air & Missile Defense Command: Kaiserslautern, Germany

19th Battlefield Coordination Detachment: Kaiserslautern, Germany
21st Theater Sustainment Command: Kaiserslautern, Germany
7th Civil Support Command: Kaiserslautern, Germany
30th Medical Brigade: Sembach, Germany
16th Sustainment Brigade: Baumholder, Germany
18th Military Police Brigade: Grafenwoehr, Germany
405th Army Field Support Brigade
409th Army Contracting Support Brigade
Tenant Commands:

66th Military Intelligence Brigade: Wiesbaden, Germany
5th Signal Command: Wiesbaden, Germany

Unless this country turns far more right wing and at least has a secretary of defense that's not a woman I'm not risking much it. It's a shame but a country without much self-respect in the lines of ethnicity and masculinity is what people decided to create here.

>won't cough up 2% for NATO
>somehow thinks they're going to provide a European army without coughing up a whole lot more than that

I'll believe it when I see it Krautbro.

Shut up kid.

OH SHIT
DOES THIS MEAN THAT SPAIN COULD GO THROUGH A CIVIL WAR LIKE IN 1936 WITHOUT ANY INTERVENTION FROM ANY COUNTRY?
FUCK YES
R I G H T W I N G D E A T H S Q U A D

yea i know, not blaming you. just making fun of this german

We have a chance to be liberators once again, Ivan.

So the blue soviet union gets an army now? Gotta stop countries that try to leave it or refuse refugees!

Fucking Kraut, you better pray this fails 'till you see tanks rolling down your street, arresting anyone who is anti Islam. EU army is bad, and not for the native europeans, it protects the Union.

>it's mostly immigrants now
There are more muslims in moscow than in Berlin
In fact you are the most diverse city I think on europe and maybe even the planet
If we are "mostly muslims" you are "completely muslims" in comparison.

makes sense.
I tbey want to create the EDO, what will they need NATO for?

>idiots ITT do not realize that euro-army is nothing more than the perfect pretense to arm muslims within European borders

What the fuck happened to my board?

where are those cuckservative fags that gave Obama shit for interfering in the EU Referendum?

You'll never see it as that would take away gibs for muh refugees.

Americans are the worst posters on this board. Even worse than fucking leaves. No contest.

Russijan army will be 40% muslim by 2025.

REMOVE THE CROWNED BLACK GUY

YOU BRING SHAME ON GERMAN ACCURACY AND EFFICIENCY

Hey I'm pretty certain that trump is gonna take those who want o save themselves and let you have at the rest. Since they don't want our protection. They're shitting makeshift eu army can get raped by you Ivan

>Implying anyone in Europe will ever get to vote on the army
>If they do they will just vote until the vote is what they want

Fucking retard. If I heard on the news that the USA was going to make Germany burn for the third time in the last 100 years I'd happily enlist to be part of it.

tru

If you combined every army in the EU, it would still be laughable.

This. Having a fat ass military is our thing.

We didnt attack you for gassing jews you fucking kraut we attacked you because you declared war on us.
Did you forget that part?
We declared war on the nips after Pearl Harbor, you then declared war on us, ensuring that we intervened in Europe.

You also attacked Russia in perhaps the single stupidest strategic decision in history. All you had to do was beat up France, Threaten to invade Britain and not declare war on literally the entire fucking planet and you could have had your Reich and lived in it to. But no, YOU gave the globalists the excuse they needed to crush you AND you provided them the means to accomplish that goal by pissing of everyone so much at the same time the the NATION FOUNDED ON CAPITALISM allied with the GLOBAL COMMUNIST REVOLUTION to beat the piss out of you.

If you'd gotten a negotiated peace with Britain and left the US out of the European war we probably would have HELPED YOU beat the ruck out of the Commies.

This
Europe is lost
NEUTRAL NATIONALISM WILL MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN!

CRASHING THE EU...

Lol btfo'd the kraut

Trump is once again playing the world for fools. He knows the EU hates him. By announcing this he knows they will double down on their EU army, giving Trump all the reason he needs to kill NATO, go full isolationist and wait for WW3 to break out between the EU and the Middle East. Then once again, the US, UK, and Russia will become THREE TIME WORLD WAR CHAMPIONS and we will grow richer and fatter off the reconstruction.

This man is playing the EU like a fucking fiddle.

this, fuck german autism

If Europe has to start footing the entire bill for its military and defense, that social welfare system you love so well is going to implode.

we wuz patriots

The truth

Why are all in the south?

Also youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c

>we come fight your wars, fuck your women

>t. fat ugly permavirgin

4d chess. He is finally forcing europe to do its shit. Who wouldve known the 4 reich would be liberal? I guess even the nazis loved muzzies and hated Christians so no real change

Ugh. Finns are such pathetic redneck bydlos

Fake news. The question was vague so west Europe thinks it is ME or Africa.

First he's againts NATO and now he's for NATO, because the EU might have their own army.

Mexico? You sided with the nazis

This man gets it

>felt tip pen hammer and sickle

>Eurocucktries piss off Trump, continue to build military strength
>Sometime down the line The Event happens
>Some happening yet to happen which will spark the movement
>America and Russia lash out within weeks of each other and rip Europe apart
>Millions dead by the end of the conflict, corpses mudslimes and race traitors litter the earth

>no more being not taken seriously by China

How many atomic weapons do you have Angela?
0?

In your dream kraut.You will never get an army again.You proved you cant handle it twice now.

>0?
Germany has so many nuclear plants...

SOMEBODY TELL A5
TELL HIM WE ARE GOING TO GET TIRED OF WINNING

>NATO is obsolete, we won't pay for it anymore. Just won't!
>DONT YOU FUCKING DARE MAKE YOUR OWN ARMY AND DEFEND YOURSELVES

And you are going to shoot your many nuclear plants via rockets to Peking? The chinese surely will fear for their lifes

>You do know you lost both world wars right?
What is the Soviet Union? Or more precisely, what are 40 million Soviet Union soldiers who Stalin sent in to die against us? 90% of the fighting in WW2 was between the SU and Germany.

It would be by far the second best funded military in the world and would have the same number of active troops than America and more tanks and more armored vehicles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union

Don't you know? The only reason why they lost was because of Italy

>How many atomic weapons do you have Angela?
>0?
More than you, commie Van der Bellen loving cucked super-refugee Slavs.

If this is true it's rather retarded on his part. Wasn't increasing Europe involvment in NATO his plan.

>letting roaches handle nukes

The UK's are kept in Scotland which is just as bad.

lolz

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

no you have exactly zero friend. And the only one cucked is you and your 1,5 MILLION rapefugees. Ficki ficki, will fucken Hans. LOL

OMG.. this post.. is so stupid i dont know where to begin. I think i'm gonna call it a day.

I think i'll go check out the local german base.. oh wait there ARE NONE.

No.. you're wrong. The US will continue to impart its hegemony on Europe and Russia will continue to lose its sphere of influence mostly due to its dogshit economy.

Russia CAN save itself.. but it involves actually becoming a representative democracy.

Britain was the only country in Europe under Margaret Thatcher that actually allowed you to use your bases. The krauts didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90

Hello, friend. I believe this level of understanding way higher than "Shit I saw on youtube."

Also, East Germany was very much a thing then. I'm fairly certain the floating US army division was ready to go.. but you already knew that from your youtube clearance, right?

Why are finns so patriotic? Fucking reactionary scum.

Are you fuckin stupid? Because Germany was divided once? Remember that? After the Mauer fell there was no real need to build bases in in the east, because the ussr was on the brink of collapse aswell

NATO didn't protect Ukraine because Germany refused to fight a war with Russia on the grounds that the price of fossil fuels would be too high for German consumers.

Tell me how this EDO will protect Europe from Russian aggression with a drastically reduced military and literally zero nations willing to stand up to flat out aggression if it comes at the cost of higher gas prices.

Spineless wannabes.

FINLAND EBIN

The absolute madman, he can't keep getting away with it

Eesti stands with the US.
Fuck the neo-islamic colonialists and their mad dreams of global enslavement.

Praise Kek and M.E.G.A!

I just want to fight in a snowy forest hnnnng

What the hell was Trump expecting to happen once he started slagging off NATO?

Trump: "NATO's pointless and we're going to shitcan it"
EU: "Welp, better start our own army then"
Trump: "Why are you starting your own army when NATO exists?"

I swear the cheeto-skinned pissbaby is senile.

It is in Finnish blood to protect their forests

>Turkey
>Europe
When will this meme die?

Makes sense, what's the point in having two military organisations fulfilling the same purpose?

I wonder if this will lead to 5-Eyes becoming the new NATO?

i dont know how to react to that image...