Why is he still bitching about this? He WON. Doesn't he have better, more important things to do now???

Why is he still bitching about this? He WON. Doesn't he have better, more important things to do now???

He is a 70 year old thin skinned faggot.

He can't and will never change.

I kinda feel sorry for our american brothers.

Dont you have more important things to do instead reading Trump twits ? i mean, your country is an absolute shithole

>securing his next election is a waste of time

This is why you're not a billionaire President with a super model wife.

He's making America Great Again, and still finds time to shitpost. He's The Boss.

When you route your enemy from the battlefield, you don't let them retreat and regroup to fight again. You press your advantage and destroy them while they are defenseless

He's on his lunch break and wants to have libtards tears for his drink.

Literally been fucking libs in the ass everyday with actions and still manages to make you additionally butthurt with tweets

Spicy post from Chile, why can't you and mexico change places?

>Instead of doing Presidential stuff, he spends all day watching the news and posting om Twitter
>Republicans think that's a good thing

Thanks medivro. I'm sorry how our pres is treating Mexico. Its a fucking travesty. Only the yokel, ignorant flyover cobtigency that has always given murrica a bad name supports this asshole. Its unfortunate that theres enough of these people to elect him but here we are

*mexibro

Because every article and newscast about him tweeting is one in which they don't have a policy discussion. So when everyone is throwing a fit about his tweets and his crowd sizes he is sitting back and passing executive orders like he only has 3 months to be president.

You are a CTR shill with a Serbian proxy.

You can't and will never change.

This is what happens
1. Someone attacks trump
2. He responds by attacking them back
3. Liberals shriek in indignation while clutching their pearls that someone would respond to being attacked by giving some back (this is how retarded liberals are)
4. Repeat

Winning is not enough, others should fail.

cuz they need punishing, and he has time to both ounish them and get shit done. Did you see how much he got done in his first week?

Thanks to God for Trump. I am glad he will never change. We will become more powerful than we have ever been and our empire will continue to expand.

something something rural and suburban retards something something

>Why is he still bitching about this? He WON. Doesn't he have better, more important things to do now???

Because as soon as he stops calling out the MSM on their bullshit, people will start taking them seriously again

1. Someone attacks Trump
2. He gets angry and calls them fake news
3. Everyone laughs at him
4. He tweets that the election he won was rigged against him
5. Everyone laughs at him
6. He spends the rest of the day crying because he knows he's not a legitimate president

Because it makes you faggots mad.

If only we could harness your butthurt as energy. We could power the nation, free electricity for all!

>Texas and Texas jr back to back
Yes please

you are so dumb. so dumb.

but have a (you) i guess.

It takes almost no time to send a tweet.

He distracts the media from what's really important by making them focus on irrelevant bullshit. Doland is really good at that.

>Donald
Fixed.

How dare a world leader keep up with the news.

He has to call out and cull the corruption from us to protect future generations.
Heads must roll or the next hillary will be in to set us back on the path of destruction.

He spends all day watching it. All of his tweets about Republicans policies are him just tweeting what he heard on Fox News.

Shut up, Beanner.

Thanks for correcting the record.

I'm afraid he will commit suicide from all the media pressure, he acts like a tough guy but he will always be a thin skinned tinee tiny handy drumpfy

it takes a minute to write a tweet. Probably did this while eating burgers. no time wasted, beaner

He's triggered by the Women's March.

What level of chess is watching the media to find out what your last move was?

Liberty requires eternal vigilance Paco

Absolutely not, Jorge

This sums it up perfectly.

>HE WON.

Not until all the fake news outlets are smoldering ruins.

What did he mean by ''gas'' ?

>6. He spends the rest of the day crying because he knows he's not a legitimate president

Not

>6. He spends the rest of the day signing executive orders and fisting Congress because he really is President and the hyperbolic "not legitimate" label is beyond the pale

Always hyperbole and snark. Liberals are fun to laugh at if you refuse to take their arguments seriously (I mean, they can't take logic seriously without being overdramatic faggots, so it's due course really)

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR

He's keeping the FAKE NEWS narrative alive. He is also distracting the news cycle from what he's doing with executive orders. You are a little babby in the face of 27D Laser chess, please go back to plebbit.