Daily reminder trump is literally fucking chad. Why do we support him

Daily reminder trump is literally fucking chad. Why do we support him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnMAo1T3OzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to be Chad. We should all be Chad. You can still watch some anime and be a Chad you know.

because a robot would make a shitty leader

chads aren't the enemy, stacies are

He's redpilled af

Because i AM chad.

What`s the point in living your life like a cuck, loser?

>redpilled

Mostly

Except on the Jew

Didn't you have a chad friend that protected you from other bullies?
He is our chad.

We're all Chads here, nerd.

Who are these people who are constantly trying to devide the movement?
>oh he's not edgy enough
>he's too chad
>and he's not white enough
Who cares?

Trixie.

pretty much 6/10 genetics

I am about as attractive and I can tell you it's not great

>not knowing what literally means

We need a /chad-pol/ general. A way to use our charisma to further redpill non-autists

He's a fat Chad though.

>chad

Everyone in the 1950s looked like that.

He was just an average american.

The problem with Trump is that he was born rich and probably was spoiled as fuck too.

Then he got even richer and rich people who arent that smart really dont like people around them who arent yesmen;

And Trump is definitely one of those people.

He is detached from reality and you know he could think a lot of retarded shit and nobody is around him to correct him.

That anti-vaxxer and climate change denial shit is stuff like that, and who knows what kind of retarded conspiracy he believes in.

Why would you need a board for 3 people?

>everyone

you mean everyone with rich dads

/r9k/ needs to fuck off and die. Politics are not for loser virgins who haven't even moved out of their parent's home.

Sup Forums is a chad board now
we don't even like jap cartoons

A general aint a board, nigger.

We need it to show off the progression on: bitch count, arsenal, vehicles, /fa/ and gainz

sorry to break it to you but if politics was only for yuppies, winners, and rich people, Hillary Clinton would be president right now

Alphas build the world when they understand the nature of the beta.

The reason trump got elected was because we have more to gain than to lose if he's telling the truth. A competitive person who professes national ideals and a desire to rebuild his country and give all people within true pupose, is enough for people like me to inspire the seed of trust and confidence in this man.

Trump has vision. He has confidence. He succeeds in what he does. As a beta myself, I understand that by applying my talents under his leadership they will have a much larger impact than if I were to try and do it alone.

One of the greatest jewish lies told to goys that contributed bigly to their destruction was the one that made betas out to be jokes to be looked down upon. That meme undermined the social structure that built our great culture with both the diminishment of betas as a group, and the destruction of the nuclear family. The nuclear family was the alpha's reward to the beta for building his vision, and because this is true it is no surprise why our country has fallen so and why the nuclear family has been destroyed. For too long there has been no alpha at the head of this country. Now their is.

>He unironically thinks his "meme magic" and NEET buddies had anything to do with the outcome of the election

cuz he is badass. are you even in our timeline, faggot?

>resenting superior men instead of admiring them

You will always be a loser.
Go back to /r9k/.

This isn't r9k faggot

I redpilled my Chad friend and got him and his buddies to vote trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=FnMAo1T3OzA

He' pretty. The pretty gonna kick america shit off. Based pretty.

This.

>/fa/
You're joking, right?

This guy literally had the perfect life. What a boss.