>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/109597933#top

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is how the party of Trump begins

Is there somewhere you can bet on the outcome of the Oscars? Because here's a guaranteed winner.

>The Muslim ban enacted by President Donald Trump will keep the Iranian director of an Oscar-nominated film from this year's ceremony, according to reports.

>Trump has ordered a four-month ban on all refugees from entering the country as well as enacting an indefinite ban on all those who hail from Syria. For 90 days, visas will not be issued to nationals from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.

>The film follows a high school teacher (Shahab Hosseini) who seeks revenge against the perpetrator who attacked his wife (Taraneh Alidoosti) in their apartment.

>who seeks revenge

Say it with me
Religion of Peace
>Religion of Peace
Religion of Peace
>Religion of Peace

>mfw Drumpftards think Drumpf will be president

Why is Barron so perfect, /ptg/?

MAGA

DEFEND THIS!

>source

wakka wakka

it's a
M O V E M E N T

you can bet the Oscars will be one long HWNDU protest now

Drumpf is finished! Elizabeth Warren is going to destroy him in 2020!

Get comfy anons, we've got another day of WINNING ahead of us

sauce?

Someone take down this number.

>1.9% GDP growth before Trump

Let's see what it's after Trump (assuming we get tax cuts in Q1, which is very unlikely) - I'll laugh if we start getting 3-4% growth, especially in Q1 which is normally very low

Say it with me:

MADAM PRESIDENTÉ

>In a speech in Iowa, delivered on December 8, 2016, President-Elect Trump repeated his intent to repeal the Johnson Amendment.

Johnson Amendment repealed when?

Good morning, my dudes

Who cares, send em back. They're cowards running from their home country

>Listening to sports radio
>they keep saying stuff like "Who do you trust less, Matt Ryan in a superbowl against Brady and Belichik or Sean Spicer?"

Why do lefties get to run everything?

We all know this dunecoon is gonna win and some jew will accept it on his behalf, then give a speech bashing Trump without naming him.

Cap this, it's guaranteed

We should've never gone there.

Because Leftists don't do any useful jobs. They are parasites on the world and they are a net negative on the world at large.

This is

NOT

Constitutional! You're banning Muslims. You're ripping up trade deals worth TRILLIONS. And now I'm hearing talk about making deals with Russia?

He's only been in office for 8 days! There's a reason previous presidents have taken things slowly in their first week. Trump is being reckless!

>>Trump has ordered a four-month ban on all refugees from entering the country as well as enacting an indefinite ban on all those who hail from Syria. For 90 days, visas will not be issued to nationals from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.
Only 90 days? wtf I thought this was permanent.

>4 months
>90 days
I realize this is hilarious, but in all seriousness, it's gonna take a lot more than these timeframes to fix this country. Is there any way these can be extended indefinitely?

Can you even imagine what the 4th of July will be like this year?

Gib trade deals

Oh god I hope they run that insane head of the homeowner's association lookin bitch

They'll change it to the unadjusted number under Black Jesus to make Trump look worse.

It's been quite a rollercoaster, Trump deniers that said "he will never win" are now shifting to "he will never fulfill X promise", and the slow realization that he will actually do them is creeping in; pople are scared because of some very simple things and the drawn images on social media are show of it:

Mexico will no longer be able to get free money from other countries thus enabling our welfare state of massive government subsidizing.
In order to migrate you must be a productive citizen, something rare because the average mexican is a lazy wannabe boss.
Out cheap bad quality products are now stuck here, we try to play this off as racism and say "we won't buy McDonalds and shit" but that's never gonna fly.

People are, slowly but surely realizing that the only ones capable of helping us, is ourselves: Peña Nieto between a Trump and a hard place, the people hate him and he has to show strenght so that he doesn't get some riots. Mexicans won't make a revolution though.
I could talk about this shit all day.

repostan

Is he implying that American troops are so incompetent that they require the constant assistance from the locals just to stay alive for five minutes?

IS THAT LOW ENERGY KEK BANE POSTING????????
HOW FUCKING DARE HE, I WILL CRASH HIS TWITTER WITH NOW SURVIVORS

Who else here has a very liberal gf?

>feelsbadman.

M-m-ma-ma-mad-madam p-pr-p-pre-pres-ident....

meme magic.

>Have we started the fire?

thats a big allegation

There will be plenty of "nasty women" and collar wearing white-apologists there.

Anyone got a link to something which explains how he will pay for the wall? need it to shut a friend up once and for all.

Shut up Akko.

better version

Always some 'tear jerking' story with everything with these cunts. Jesus christ, once you've had a gf like this, you never want to see that shit ever again.

I like you more than pirkanma desu

It's ogre! Michelle Obama 2020!

>tfw crippling suicidal depression

Get this hothead out of here

You should fuck the leftism out of her desu lad

We gotta really hold on to the Trump era.

We're never gonna get a potus,a leader like this ever again, ever.

Excepting 2020, that is.

Thanks for carrying over your reply, Mexifag

What about fuel costs?? Is gas still expensive

>listening to cuckold losers talk about niggers chasing a ball around

Entertainment/sports media was a mistake

He'll just do it again in 90 days.

>Trump sees some liberal #Neverforget trend on twitter and immediately goes to wikipedia to find something on this same day but America related.

4U

>this is a 10/10 in America

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089

BASED BIBI

DEPORT THEM ALL DONALD

Can we get a new hashtag for illegal refugees? We need something like #UndocumentedAndUnafraid but for Muslim refugees hiding from deportation

4 U.

LOOK AT US, WE'RE THE JEWS NOW

ty

I keep this pic as an icon of this era, new life, new hope, an impossibly infinite future of dreams.

goddammit Im tearing up again.

I'd still fuck mrs w bush

He's spent 30 years preparing for this.
He knows what he's doing.

Had a very liberal wife, got her pregnant and we had a boy. Now any talk of white males being the problem makes her mad. The ultimate red pill is having a white baby boy.

We haven't even begun

Spread it.

Isn't it great? Fucking trollmaster.

>trump already keeping terrorists out

i am not tired of winning yet president trump

If I remember correctly we offered most translators the option to live in the US as a reward. Dont quote me on that though

wtf i hate the constitution now

Guys

What promises does Trump have left to fullfill?

what the..?!

This

Some women need to just get a reality check to grow up, specifically, the kind that grows inside of them

>he doesn't redpill his gf
Come on dude. The reason Women's Suffrage was a mistake is because they're easy to manipulate.

ALL immigration is bad, ALL immigration distorts the natural internal markets where a father might teach his son his trade/job/skills so that the son can take over from him

There is absolutely zero benefit to any American or Canadian to have immigrants here, in fact its an immense harm.

Gasoline isn't that higher in price, it's a combination of factors that have affected it: among them the regular fluctuation in price of a product.

In truth what increased the price of gasoline was the final seceding of government subsidy. In truth we only payed around 70% of the real price of gasoline because of government help, but PEMEX has been under siege by the OPEC cartel the past 30 years to ensure it's collapse, and it's happening, so in order to let PEMEX die and avoid government loss, they stopped the subsidy so we saw a 2 pesos bump in gasoline.

We're still amongst the cheapest gasoline in the world.

Tell me, why does she wear the Mascara?

Bibi "Hitler didnt want to gas Jews but sandniggers made him" Netanyahu is truly /ourguy/

Please, O merciful Lord God above, I beg of thee, let us make Trump our official Holy American Emperor, so that we might save the world from darkness.

Wow, this is the most pro-american statement I have ever seen from an Israeli president

Was FDR the only president to move this quickly from the beginning?

>watching CNN (only channel uni cafeteria shows)
>says 134 million refugees forbidden from entering
i know CNN is pulling that number out of their ass but if that's really how many were trying to get in then Trump's election was a godsend

I know that feel. I tried so hard to redpill but she ended up voting for Bernie in the end.

Why would we want to let two people who were traitors to there country here?

We pay like double the normal price of gas because government jews like their taxes

>Dear diary, today I met the cuuuuuutest~ American President

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A FOUNDATION MEMBER