Brit/pol/ - Why Gordon Can Still Win Edition

>Shadow Welsh secretary quits over Brexit vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38768383

>UK economy grows by 0.6% in fourth quarter
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38755242

>Concerns raised over Commonwealth leadership
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38760133

>Theresa May's Trump meeting 'could sour Brexit negotiations'
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/theresa-mays-trump-meeting-could-sour-brexit-negotiations

>Theresa May to meet Erdoğan in Turkey on Saturday to discuss trade defence and security
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/theresa-may-new-friends-strongmen-erdogan-trump-brexit

>Brexit will delay new British nuclear power stations
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/27/uk-exit-eu-atomic-treaty-brexit-euratom-hinkley-point-c

>ANAL squatters group claims millionaire’s London mansion for homeless & prostitutes
rt.com/uk/375313-anal-belgravia-millionaire-squat/

>UK accepts Assad could run for reelection, marking shift in Syria policy
rt.com/uk/375215-uk-shift-policy-syria/

>MPs question Osborne’s meetings as chancellor with new employer BlackRock
rt.com/uk/375194-osborne-job-blackrock-ethics/

>EU looks to fund North Africa camps to cut immigration
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/eu-fund-camps-africa-cut-immigration-170126145148238.html

>Greek court blocks extradition of Turkey coup suspects
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/greek-court-blocks-extradition-turkey-coup-soldiers-170126142047763.html

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/mgilens/files/gilens_and_page_2014_-testing_theories_of_american_politics.doc.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/britain-could-have-fastrack-back-eu-brexit-says-european-parliament/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So is Brexit happening or not?

Imperial Leather

Yes and more

If anyone replies to the Saffer cunt I'll be EXTREMELY disappointed in you

Why not allow free movement (and working rights) within Aus, Can, NZ and UK?

Stop

>tfw the world's best human bean will never lead your nation

It will happen but out of our 650 mps SOME will vote against it and that alone is pretty fucking egregious.

I don't have a massive issue with this, personally it's a massive benefit as my criminal record prevents me going to those places.

Money.

>we're selling our fighter technology to the fucking Turks
I hope a few disable switches get installed before they get shipped.

Hello I am American and therefore superior to you. Remember Suez bahahaha.

What sort of record, lad?

Jesus wept, we're selling to the Turks?
"No more foreign wars" my fucking arse

We'll be hocking child slaves to China for a free trade deal soon

Turkey always been part of Europe ;0)

Soon, if some of the more hopeful chatter can be believed.

In prison for GBH with intent.

>Free movement with Gookland who are desperately looking for ways to get rid of their detritus
>Good

Literally Hannan&Carswell-tier

Day Four /NOFAP/

Who with me lads?

We are politically neutered. We no longer have great ideas that inspire us, only reactions to horrible things that are happening.

One of the most depressing things is reading into history - mostly left-wing, but some fascist too. People died with ideas on their lips, knowing a better world lay ahead and they were fighting revolutions to open the door to that new world.

Progressively since WW2, and especially since 1980 we've worked to erase this idea. First, revolution was cast aside. Still, one could have a reformist revolution. Harold Wilson's white heat and all the rest of it. Sure, you probably wouldn't die for it - but you could still fight for it. You could strike to protest the sacking of Powell.

But since the 80s that too has been cast aside. No longer should politicians try to build a better world, they should simply try to manage things around the edges so that businesses can act best. Governments should preserve stability, and on occasion spy on us.

Even Brexit or Trump were largely spasams of negative reaction against the way things are instead of positive visions for the future (the closest we got was the lolbertarian nightmare Brexit laid out by the CIVICS), and even the alt-right is motivated more by laughter than by revolutionary impetus.

What is one to do? How does a castrated animal father the next generation?
But then that defeatist response is what they want. That was the purpose of the neutering.

>GBH with intent
Are you a chav?

Would the UK really be much more attractive to the gooks that have already travelled and set up a life in a much better country?

Who /teamholly/ here?

>implying we won't unload a good chunk of London into Cronulla for the Aussies to sort out

>We'll be hocking child slaves to China for a free trade deal soon
Nothing wrong with this.

Not quite my cup of tea, but certainly wouldn't say no

>100 million pounds

Aren't fighter jets pretty much around that price for a single one?

Unless i'm being absolutely retarded and there's more to it that what i'm thinking

I'm not sure if it's selling or aiding the Turks with their own program, either way i'd rather not be selling or aiding them, just hope it doesn't come with an open-door policy attached

K A R E N

Would you?

Sounds like you'll be a perfect candidate for an overseas prison colony then.

It says for development of fighter jets, so perhaps the Turks want to build their own jets using British expertise.

I can't see Trump selling any more jets to Turkey.

I think it's aiding the Turks with their own air-tech rather than selling weapons, I could be wrong but

I prefer Rachel Riley myself.

I would quite happily go set up a civilisation in the Antarctic or something rather than go to prison.

I'd hope not at all

Also that reminded me of this billboard I seen a few times

Ah alright, either way I don't like the sound of helping Turks

What happened, were you jumped?

>either way I don't like the sound of helping Turks

Yeah after the turn they took last year in addition to everything that's happened with Syria/ISIS, this doesn't seem like a good move at all.

Turkey and Iranian conflict coming soon, watch this space

coalburner

attacked my ex's new bf after 8 year relationship and 2 kids, being kicked out of my house and finding him living there almost immediately.

Checked

What's not to love about her lad?

I'm quite the tit man and she's not exactly high test.

Our president FREEDOM'D your prime minister

>mfw articles on The Guardian already freaking out on May for falling under Don's spell

MUH SEXUAL ASSAULT

How bout Kelly?

>what was he thinking?

Why? he didn't do anything wrong. You weren't with her, she is not your property. Even if you were angry, it should have been at her not some random bloke a single woman hooked up with, lad.

Hope that charge fucks with your life.

Fair enough mate - how badly did you manage to wound him?

Fuck off white knighting scum

>he didn't do anything wrong

Knowingly splitting up a family is nothing wrong?

Can he stop groping women now that he's POTUS or is he incapable?

Has your queen spoken of Trump yet?

>euro larpers still have kings and queens

Lmaoing at ur life desu

Proofs?

They let you do it when your famous

Two cuts on his head that bled quite a lot, needed 8 stitches, I wouldn't say it was that serious an injury, it could have been a lot worse if I'd broken his skull, jaw or whatever. He was seen out drinking the next day.

He didn't split shit up. How absolutely naive do you have to be to think that your relationship would've continued on but for this random guy showing up and fucking your missus. Obviously she was on the prowl, looking for other men (cock) and she got some. You failed to keep her interested in you, so she left you.

You seem like a retarded chimp who can't handle that you don't own your missus.

Sorry you are a low-class chav who thinks beating up some random bloke because he is fucking your ex is acceptable behaviour.

Better to grope women than little boys like the rest of politicians.

coal = burnt

What would you have done? Have you ever been in a similar situation? I'm not a violent person at all, but the emotion simply overwhelmed me and I couldn't stop what I was doing.

What is wrong with groping little boys? at least you can't get em pregnant.

Sharia May just signed a £100m deal with Erdogan to build new fighter jets which Downing Street hopes will see Britain become Turkey’s leading defence partner.

chavs out

He's right you know, Brexitards.......

The absolute state of American "Democracy"

>The preferences of the average American appear to have only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy. The failure of theories of Majoritarian Electoral Democracy is all the more striking because it goes against the likely effects of the limitations of our data. The preferences of ordinary citizens were measured more directly than our other independent variables, yet they are estimated to have the least effect.

>Nor do organized interest groups substitute for direct citizen influence, by embodying citizens will and ensuring that their wishes prevail in the fashion postulated by theories of Majoritarian Pluralism. Interest groups do have substantial independent impacts on policy, and a few groups (particularly labor unions) represent average citizens views reasonably well. But the interest-group system as a whole does not. Overall, net interest-group alignments are not significantly related to the preferences of average citizens. The net alignments of the most influential, business-oriented groups are negatively related to the average citizens wishes. So existing interest groups do not serve effectively as transmission belts for the wishes of the populace as a whole. “Potential groups” do not take up the slack, either, since average citizens preferences have little or no independent impact on policy after existing groups stands are controlled for. Furthermore, the preferences of economic elites (as measured by our proxy, the preferences of “affluent” citizens) have far more independent impact upon policy change than the preferences of average citizens do. To be sure, this does not mean that ordinary citizens always lose out; they fairly often get the policies they favor, but only because those policies happen also to be preferred by the economically-elite citizens who wield the actual influence.

May dodging questions about Trump banning the shitskins lel

From scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/mgilens/files/gilens_and_page_2014_-testing_theories_of_american_politics.doc.pdf
(Note the date, it's not muh drumpf whining, but actually pretty interesting. It goes back a bit and both parties are complicit.)

I would've given her some time to figure out what she wants. I've seen plenty of couples take a break (and introduce new partners) only to come back to each other stronger than ever.

I wouldn't even be hurt. When I found out my fiance (4 year relationship) had been cheating on me, I wasn't even that upset. For me, emotion doesn't come easily anyway but I reasoned that if she was willing to cheat on me the relationship wasn't what I thought it was anyway, so no point crying over something that doesn't exist. Let her be happy, at least one of us will be.

By which standards is it a civilised response to beat someone up like this?

>LITERAL KEKOLD

Hopefully you're a troll.

Because your woman is your property.

Sounds like Frankie is /Mosley's guy/

That is not cuckoldry you dumb faggot, let me know when you see your first real titty other than your mums and grow up a little bit, lad.

>I would've given her some time to figure out what she wants. I've seen plenty of couples take a break (and introduce new partners) only to come back to each other stronger than ever.

KEK

So that's what it's like to be a dumb chav?

Embarrassing.

What did he gain from beating up that poor lad? Nothing positive apart from prison and banned from multiple countries

Not so fast goyim

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/britain-could-have-fastrack-back-eu-brexit-says-european-parliament/

>Britain could be handed an accelerated path to re-join the European Union if it decides to reapply for membership after it has left the bloc, the European Parliament’s chief Brexit negotiator has claimed.

What a twat

First time on Sup Forums in two months, lads.

Been reading the daily liberal the last few weeks and they bash May and Trump. After a good visit yesterday they are now saying it's thanks to the liberal press things went well and we should be grateful. Straight out of 1984 how the press just flip flops and acts like they never held a differing opinion.

>Turkey always been part of Europe ;0)

In the same way Fred West was part of the Gloucester social services

You forgot that his children also got to learn what a violent thug their father was. Couldn't fight to save his relationship but could fight some random bloke to prove how tough he is.

This. I can't tell whether he got fucked over by his partner or not from what little he told us, but physical violence gets you little in the end. Except for criminal record, of course.

Whether you're in the right or wrong, it's retarded to fuck it up for youself in such a way.

For the user who posted about the SJW questionnaire

Thanks Billy.

Which one are you?

np bae

Absolute STATE of your Windows environment

Are you circumcised, lad?

I live in stamford hill. What do you think?

Anglo'd a yank girl last night lads

>bankers and elites are reactionaries

Classic /leftypol/ retardation.

Billy the kike had his foreskin removed at birth.

Oy vey they know.

Why do american girls crave Superior anglo cock so much

Provide details.

Show us your cut willy senpai

>superior
>uncut
>small
>ginger pubes
>phimosis

sure lad..

That's for the Jewess, sorry goy.

>cutcucks