Need help from UK fags

Black girl from UK just sent me this. Says this proves Abo Africans are the most intelligent people in UK, at least among 16 year olds.

Is it true?

Is this picture bullshit? How?

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeandjustice.org.uk/resources/primary-and-secondary-education-and-ethnic-penalty
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is that percentage even of? just random numbers?

Because is has an unlabeled x and y axis so it means nothing

IQ something.

>mfw this is a percentage on how many people enjoy the smell of petrol

IQ is not shown in percentages retard.

You literally posted random numbers. Come back when you know what they mean.

>OI BLUD RASCLART BUMBACLOT PENG TING BRAP HENCH MI A GON STAB DEM GYAL DEM MAN DEM WAGWARN DEM TING
wtf i love african intellectuals now

It's true.

crimeandjustice.org.uk/resources/primary-and-secondary-education-and-ethnic-penalty

Blacks are smartest UK people. wtf

Reverse image searched it. Can't be bothered to read it, but looks fake as fuck.
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

>*GCSE Data from 2007

So they're using data from when GCSEs were easier for white pupils and comparing it to current GCSE data for non-niggers?
Really makes u think.

That graph doesn't even make senese

wtf are abo africans? wtf does this graph represent? why does a page about argentina come up when i search the image?

(((Statistics)))

What the fuck is this graph and what does it show?

It's true, guys.

UK whites are probably retards but Africans are smarter anyway.

Fact.

You guys know that Nigerian-Americans are one of the most successful ethnic groups here, right?

Jews/Indians/Lebanese are pretty close too, and together with Asians they all outperform American whites by a good deal.

This is why culture is far more important than race, kiddos.

No its called selective sampling. Just like the us is smarter than japan but they selective sample

Graph incomplete.
Does not compute.

Lambeth is a shithole, any Whites left over are probably too poor or stupid to move out of the area.

Yeah, Brits are retards.

But that Graph is shit.

I guess you are just a "german" Rapefugee

Select group of Africans let in via immigration vs general public. Check the IQ of the average Nigerian and compare it to the average Brit.

bullshit they use all the gibs toget higher degrees that are blocked to white males. I hope trump fixed this shit and makes us competitive again as women and minorities and jews destroy business. Henry ford is a great example on whites running a business

>they use all the gibs toget higher degrees that are blocked to white males

Lol Nigerians don't... just look at the statistics yourself. Nigerian-Americans are mega-successful compared to the average.

Also, you know that there's plenty of scholarships available to you if you're not a drooling retard, right?

If you can't get enough scholarships to pay for your tuition fully at a state school then you are too stupid to go to college in the first place.

It's because they don't have mass immigration from Africa and the ones who get there are mostly upper class well educated Africans.

Same reason Indian nationals are high up.

Both west africa and india have lower average IQ than UK as a whole, but generally the people who can move there are like 90+ percentile of intelligence in their home countries.