Sup Forums completely BTFO. Once again, a liberal intellectual destroys you losers

Sup Forums completely BTFO. Once again, a liberal intellectual destroys you losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/29/islamic-state-claims-osu-attack-says-abdul-razak-ali-artan-soldier/amp/?client=ms-android-oneplus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no muslim syrian refugee has killed a single american

good, it means accepting barely any of them is working

I just love how they are losing their collective mind on twitter, but they can't do a single fucking thing because the elections are a done deal.

They were Christans?
Besides, white Christians founded The United States and thus are more important

Sage

Stop shotposting soros

>they did it for religious purposes?

How many years did it take the Tsarnaev brothers to go from refugee to psychopaths?

It was about a decade.

>Implying Dylan Roof was Christian
>Implying all the "refugees" are actually from Syria, when in reality only 8% of the Islamic invaders are
>Implying Dylan Roof did anything wrong

fucking kek

how about the pulse shooter

what about the fag shooting last year?

This is like those idiots who say "You should be more afraid of bees than sharks cuz they kill more people". It's just because we rarely encounter them, it doesn't mean that it's a good idea to invite one into your swimming pool.

>victims counts as deaths and wounded

> no cherry-picked tiny group, that appeared lately, has been reported by (((MSM))) to kill locals
> there is some local people in 200 years of american history, that killed someone
Makes my thinking twinking.

accuracy is racist

then add in the murder rate from blacks

Tsarnaevs are chechens - full equivalent of niggers.

yeah
im not annoyed at that cant we say
>cho, 32 deaths
>mercer, 9
>weise 9

This. There aren't that many refugees in the U.S.

>you shall not kill
so they weren't christians

This. It's like they're implying Americans are 200 times more violent than Syrians.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

>implying Adam Lanza ever existed and wasn't just old pictures of young Ryan Lanza.

>10,000 syrian refugees in US as of last year
>150 million white christians, since the founding of the US

really makes me think

tfw this reverse psychology psyop makes non-whites fear the scrawny white boys more than scimitar wielding jafar and 9mm jamal

It's not like Trump is going to permanently ban Muslims.

It is only temporary until they can uo the vetting process.

my faggot brother somehow lives in orlando and doesnt seem to hate muslims

>No Syrians
>All "Christians"
Not an argument.

About three fiddy

Someone should start sending him links to the mass murder videos. Like the one where they have a line of men, and they shooting them in the head then throwing them in the river.

And there are niggers that have killed thousands

It is almost as if we are country founded on principles or sumtin. Really makes ya think?

I don't understand where he's getting that body count. The only way you get close to that number is with mcveigh.

>> historically violent with no right to be here should be ignored and allowed in because white people...

#FreeBigD

10+26=200
Liberal retard.

This
This

OP is a faggot

Unf.

tfw reading this post

>These white Christian Americans have killed over 200 Americans in the US
These Black Christian American have killed over 16 000 Americans in the US.

what churches did those four attend?
what denomination?

>be christian
>shoot up a church
I'm sure he's not lying to fit an agenda here

I'm not scared of being shot I'm scared of racial blood poisoning and cultural contamination though

I remember when Roof and Lanza made Christian arguments for their terror attack and the millions of Christians around the world celebrated the carnage in the name of Christ. Oh, wait.

Doesn't count - animals by definition can't commit murder.

according to pew research, 2nd generation immigrants are more radicalized than their parents. so it's not just about stopping these refugees, it's about stopping their children as well.

Regardless, Achmed, your ass is out and we are a better country without you! Hahahahahahaha!
. Feels good, sand nigger.

Sorry, but you're wrong
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/29/islamic-state-claims-osu-attack-says-abdul-razak-ali-artan-soldier/amp/?client=ms-android-oneplus

He was a refugee from Somalia

There are clearly more photos under Dylan and Adam.

Retard.

if this chart included lanza and didnt list the deaths
>lanza would be below a few of these people
>he got 27 kills and only wounded 2

Bottom line is we don't want you moslem. No one was to you. You are a waste if flesh.

KYS

I also live in Orlando. East Orlando has a modest muslim/ninja community. They have a few specialty stores/restaurants.

From what I've seen, outside of wearing the pillows cases on their faces, they're becoming Americanized. They hang out at Starbucks, buy ice cream, barely even cuck us anymore. They're good peeps

shhh Sup Forums doesn't like facts

You have to go back, achmed.

facts of what
>lanza ad roof together killed less than omar did

Oh boy do black people next!

>These white Christian Americans have killed over 200 Americans.
>These black Christian Americans have killed over 200 Americans in a week

Someone should tweet black crime statistics to him.

I can't fucking believe you people are still going on about this. Whether Muslims commit crime or not is completely immaterial: people simply don't want them in their fucking countries.

Again, cherry picking
Arabs are vastly overrepresented in mass shootings. Whites are 60% of the population and muslims are like 1%.
Same logic applies for Europe

>lanza
>christian

I always get cognitive dissonance when i read a based post coming from kikeland

I must apologize, for I used your argument on twitter. I do hope you can forgive me.